Bill Harris Running For Judge...Justice With A Snap.

Posted in the Paris Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of154
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Cibil War

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bill Harris is running for judge. Lawd ham mercy. He'll be like that justice with a snap judge on TV....only unfair, partial, racist, ignorant....and with big suck u lent lips. Gary Young already controls the courts. With Bill Harris as judge, the defendants may as well go ahead and just be sentenced. Going though court procedures will just be symbolic. They will have been found guilty and the sentence determined long before they get to a hearing or trial. But Allan Hubbard will have it made. He can slap around the defense attorneys all he wants and not be forced to pretend he's sorry.
Impartial

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 6, 2010
 
Cibil War wrote:
Bill Harris is running for judge. Lawd ham mercy. He'll be like that justice with a snap judge on TV....only unfair, partial, racist, ignorant....and with big suck u lent lips. Gary Young already controls the courts. With Bill Harris as judge, the defendants may as well go ahead and just be sentenced. Going though court procedures will just be symbolic. They will have been found guilty and the sentence determined long before they get to a hearing or trial. But Allan Hubbard will have it made. He can slap around the defense attorneys all he wants and not be forced to pretend he's sorry.
You can't judge a person by who they work for. I heard from a good source that Bill was a good man.
Billy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Cibil War wrote:
Bill Harris is running for judge. Lawd ham mercy. He'll be like that justice with a snap judge on TV....only unfair, partial, racist, ignorant....and with big suck u lent lips. Gary Young already controls the courts. With Bill Harris as judge, the defendants may as well go ahead and just be sentenced. Going though court procedures will just be symbolic. They will have been found guilty and the sentence determined long before they get to a hearing or trial. But Allan Hubbard will have it made. He can slap around the defense attorneys all he wants and not be forced to pretend he's sorry.
You werent talking like that when you were bowed up between my legs last night Queen.
Anon

Mansfield, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

Bill is a good attorney and a fair person, we are lucky to have him running.
Cibil War

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Impartial wrote:
<quoted text>You can't judge a person by who they work for. I heard from a good source that Bill was a good man.
Well I've seen Bill in action and I say he's not a good man.
Cibil War

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 6, 2010
 
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
You werent talking like that when you were bowed up between my legs last night Queen.
I'm not your mama you incestuous bastud.
Cibil War

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anon wrote:
Bill is a good attorney and a fair person, we are lucky to have him running.
Blah Blah Blah...blah blah blah...blah blah. According to you grub worms, ALL the officials in Paris are good, honest and fair. ALL the teachers are perfect. All the police officers are perfect. All the judges are perfect. Perfect County Attorney. Why Paris is the most perfect place in the world full of perfect white people...la la la..la la..la la la.. la la...come on sing along with me...la la la la la...Paris is perfectioooon...la la la. Lucky lucky lucky..la la.
Billy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Cibil War wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not your mama you incestuous bastud.
You were callin' me Daddy last night Queenie.
Impartial

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Cibil War wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah...blah blah blah...blah blah. According to you grub worms, ALL the officials in Paris are good, honest and fair. ALL the teachers are perfect. All the police officers are perfect. All the judges are perfect. Perfect County Attorney. Why Paris is the most perfect place in the world full of perfect white people...la la la..la la..la la la.. la la...come on sing along with me...la la la la la...Paris is perfectioooon...la la la. Lucky lucky lucky..la la.
No one is perfect. Not the police officers, the judges, and certainly not the County Attorney. I don't know Bill but a good source said he was a good man. This race is going to get very interesting.
relic

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 6, 2010
 
Cibil War wrote:
But Allan Hubbard will have it made. He can slap around the defense attorneys all he wants and not be forced to pretend he's sorry.
In all fairness, he apologized for a stupid mistake, he was punished for it & I doubt he will do it again. I don't have personal knowledge, but I think most people would change their behavior, But, maybe you know him personally?
relic

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Impartial wrote:
<quoted text>No one is perfect. Not the police officers, the judges, and certainly not the County Attorney. I don't know Bill but a good source said he was a good man. This race is going to get very interesting.
Correct, no one is perfect, but certain public officials behave as if there closets are 'skeleton free,' and treat suspects to be presumed guilty from intial contact right through the system.
It is those types of officials we need to see out. Justice should be investigating crimes, through legal means (searches etc...). Prosecuting the accused based on evidence received in good faith. Which does not mean "getting a conviction," rather, presenting the evidence in the most reasonable manner possible. If the evidence lacks the test of 'beyond reasonable doubt,' then THAT should be the end of it. I hope that is the view in the prosecutor's office of 'justice." Otherwise, being a defendant is paramount to a conviction - I hope not in Paris.
just a thought

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

Cibil War wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah Blah Blah...blah blah blah...blah blah. According to you grub worms, ALL the officials in Paris are good, honest and fair. ALL the teachers are perfect. All the police officers are perfect. All the judges are perfect. Perfect County Attorney. Why Paris is the most perfect place in the world full of perfect white people...la la la..la la..la la la.. la la...come on sing along with me...la la la la la...Paris is perfectioooon...la la la. Lucky lucky lucky..la la.
lets not leave you out. you're the perfect racist. Yep, the absolute epitome of racism.
Facts

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I do know Bill Harris, and he is a very fair, and intelligent man. Don't judge him by the actions of his boss. Matter of fact, Harris is probably the smartest lawyer in the Lamar County Courthouse. The citizens of Lamar County would be very lucky to have him as their CCL judge. My vote goes to Harris.
Cibil War

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 6, 2010
 
Billy wrote:
<quoted text>
You were callin' me Daddy last night Queenie.
Don't your mama ALWAYS call you daddy? She had a baby by you. You will ALWAYS be daddy. Good luck with that.
Cibil War

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 6, 2010
 
Impartial wrote:
<quoted text>No one is perfect. Not the police officers, the judges, and certainly not the County Attorney. I don't know Bill but a good source said he was a good man. This race is going to get very interesting.
What did Bill do that was so good? What did your source say he did that makes him a good man?
Cibil War

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 6, 2010
 
relic wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, he apologized for a stupid mistake, he was punished for it & I doubt he will do it again. I don't have personal knowledge, but I think most people would change their behavior, But, maybe you know him personally?
No. He apologized to the judge but posted on his facebook page that he was forced to do it and was NOT sorry for what he did. Will his behavior change? Who knows. Will his mentality change? NO.
Cibil War

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

just a thought wrote:
<quoted text>
lets not leave you out. you're the perfect racist. Yep, the absolute epitome of racism.
Well since I'm not a public servant, teacher, police officer, judge, County Attorney, and don't hold the lives of people of different races in my hand, it doesn't matter what I am does it?
Say Yes to Bill

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 6, 2010
 
Very Interesting!
Cibil War

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 6, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Facts wrote:
I do know Bill Harris, and he is a very fair, and intelligent man. Don't judge him by the actions of his boss. Matter of fact, Harris is probably the smartest lawyer in the Lamar County Courthouse. The citizens of Lamar County would be very lucky to have him as their CCL judge. My vote goes to Harris.
LOL!!!! How are his actions any different from his boss? Bill can't have gone along with every single evil thing Gary Young told him to do while he's been his boy toy and now that he's going to run for judge try to distance himself from old Gary. That ain't right. And he had better think twice before he does that. If he loses, he's going to still have Gary as his master.
Say Yes to Bill

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 6, 2010
 
Cibil War wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!! How are his actions any different from his boss? Bill can't have gone along with every single evil thing Gary Young told him to do while he's been his boy toy and now that he's going to run for judge try to distance himself from old Gary. That ain't right. And he had better think twice before he does that. If he loses, he's going to still have Gary as his master.
Psych tactics. Button pushing. Gee, I wonder who Cibil is????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of154
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

117 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
People's Bank 32 min Rumor 3
Internet wifi 39 min need a geek 1
Malone and the parade 1 hr Old lawman 98
Allowing the cover up 1 hr Razor 30
Pickle wants to sell the water again 2 hr searcherfinder 50
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr why 16,817
Stolen hay dolly 2 hr paris transplant 4
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
Paris Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••