Patrick Wise!!!!!!!!!!

Patrick Wise!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Paris Forum

WHY

Alvarado, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Bond Search Results
1Causel# R12-526 Confined 07/08/2012 Released 07/08/2012
Defendant Wise, Patrick D - 08/27/1988 Charge ASSAULT FAM/HOUSE MEM IMPEDE BREATH/CIRCULAT
Bond Amount $5,000.00 Type SURETY BOND
Bondsman DOLLINS BAIL BONDS Status 07/08/2012 BOND POSTED
Quit choking Lori!!!!!!!!
lol

Paris, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2012
quit taking him back!
Newbooty

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jul 29, 2012
Lmao she's the fool not him
Anonymous

United States

#4 Sep 9, 2012
He is back again but the police don;t know about it. How stupid can someone be? Poor kids that live in that house. Aren't moms suppose to take care of their kids and keep them safe from people like this?

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#5 Sep 10, 2012
cant help but see wrote:
He is back again but the police don;t know about it. How stupid can someone be? Poor kids that live in that house. Aren't moms suppose to take care of their kids and keep them safe from people like this?
Call CPS.
WoW

De Kalb, TX

#6 Sep 10, 2012
Really??? You are going to act like trash on front of your kids? What AWESOME parents you are! If a man/woman puts their hands on you, shame on them. If you let it happen again, shame on you. Quit posting how God is blessing you and you love your life all over FB. Open up the bible, put the blunt down and learn something. Bringing THUGS in your house is not teaching your kids anything. I am embarrassed for the both of you!

Food for thought...
Smh at Paris

Atlanta, GA

#7 Sep 10, 2012
I think it hilarious that people like u have nothing better to do than pass judgement on someone else's life decisions! How dare you pretend to know what the two of them are going through or have went through this far..and in the same breath that you talk your trash, you are still weak enough NOT to post your name behind your thoughts..speak on it if u must, but remember that God forgives and so should you...I'll be praying for all of you..smh
kristy

Paris, TX

#8 Sep 10, 2012
As I have come to grasp the ideas of people in paris, this does not surprise me that once again people are talking of things they do not know nor can begin to know since they themselves are not a part of this family so you can in no way know what is going on. these are two great people that have a deep love for one another and are trying to work thru it all. bad momma? I can honestly say i have never seen a mother as protective and active as her. Before you judge what you do not know look in your own window, because that is the only place you could possible be getting this idiotic ideas.
justme

Monroe, LA

#10 Sep 10, 2012
Those two will never leave one another alone nor will they ever do right by eachother... sad really.. but he need to quit chokin the shhhh outta her!!

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#11 Sep 11, 2012
justme wrote:
Those two will never leave one another alone nor will they ever do right by eachother... sad really.. but he need to quit chokin the shhhh outta her!!
I read that there are children involved. THEY are the real victims here and someone who knows them should step in and try to help the kids.
The two "adults" will fight and make up from now till one of them finally decides to move on.
This is sadly a sceneario that is repeated more and more. I pray for the helpless children.
the man with a plan

United States

#12 Oct 1, 2012
Cps has taken the children they are all safe. Sad situation I must say.
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
I read that there are children involved. THEY are the real victims here and someone who knows them should step in and try to help the kids.
The two "adults" will fight and make up from now till one of them finally decides to move on.
This is sadly a sceneario that is repeated more and more. I pray for the helpless children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wife cheating while im working 14 min The Shadow Knows 23
DEVELOPING .....Clinton Crime Foundation will b... 39 min Political Atheist 4
What is going on at Spanish Oaks 39 min The Shadow Knows 59
Meth heads on 5th 1 hr The Shadow Knows 64
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 1 hr The Shadow Knows 667
Insomnia 1 hr The Shadow Knows 20
Was God a Christian? 2 hr Madia 1,099
Roden-Pryor Funeral Directors 4 hr Boofus 12

Paris Jobs

More from around the web