Kid choked by dog's rope
Daisy

Paris, TX

#125 Feb 1, 2013
W_R_M wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll spell how I wanna. Don't worry 'bout me.
I'm not worrying about you. I'm worrying about the sad level of literacy in this nation.
Daisy

Paris, TX

#126 Feb 1, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont think it has anything to do with the people who own these dogs? answer me this next time your rollin in the hood count the pits, the go to someplace like beaver creek and do the math. its not the dogs its the dogs owners. well to do people in the suburbs dont have a whole lota pits running around, but folks in lower class areas have more of them than you could count. there is no bad breed of dog, just poor dogs owned by poor people that arent responsible enough to have dog.
The dog that attacked me was in an upscale neighborhood. Owned by people who probably make more than $150K a year. Pits are a bad breed. Ask your vet.
Daisy

Paris, TX

#127 Feb 1, 2013
fedupwithstupidity wrote:
<quoted text> o then point the finger at the parents of sandy hook how about that so ypu saying they sent there babies to school to get killed we never know when stuff happens what can we do about GOD plan for us my goodness you people sound so STUPID we never know when tragedy is going to happen
You're nuts! You're talking apples and oranges. I don't know what happened with the little boy who was killed here, but if he was outside by himself, then certainly due diligence on the part of the parents was lacking. The fingers pointed at Sandy Hook are appropriately pointed at Adam Lanza. Those parents did all they could to insure that their children were protected -- the school was as secure as it could be. But someone intent on killing will do it no matter what kind of security system or what kind of gun laws are out there. And the blame lies with the murderer.
Daisy

Paris, TX

#128 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text> what you mean by these people i believe every person at sometime has tied there dog up so your irrelevant on tha part and another thing what happened to just feeling pain for someone who has lost there baby you see its people like you i hope my good LORD has mercy on........stop all your foolery
I have NEVER tied my dog up! I didn't get a dog until I could afford a good fenced place for him to run and play. That's called responsible ownership.
Daisy

Paris, TX

#129 Feb 1, 2013
Ignorance Isnt Cute wrote:
<quoted text>
Your arguement is pointless since the child was not attacked. I could care less what the statistics say. They are nothing more than a bunch of numbers to me. It is no coincidence that I have owned several pits and none of them have ever acted agressively. It is NOT the BREED! It is irresponsible owners. Owners who are as ignorant as people who lump all pits into one group. A bite from any dog is an attack. Never said they were the same just said that if one breed is outlawed for attacks, then all breeds that attack in any form should be as well. Are you now going to post numbers for the degrees of attack? Or would you just like to believe that because you were attacked by a pit, that they are all bad? I have two of them right now and they watch the squirrels eat the food from their bowls, but I have a small inside dog that will bring blood if she doesn't like you. It really doesn't matter, I KNOW how pits can be. And educate yourself, originally pits were bred as "Nanny Dogs" and service dogs. Helen Keller owned one herself. As well as Petey never ATE any of the Little Rascals. Hmmmm, now by your beliefs, they are ALL bad. At the end of the day, the child is gone, the family is hurt, and the dog NEVER attacked.
Duh - I wasn't responding to this specific case. I was responding to your assertion that dachshunds are just as dangerous as pits. So if you don't like the facts, you just disregard them? LOL! What a way to stick your head in the sand! Think!!!! Or is that too far out of the realm of possibility? You've provided only anecdotal evidence ("My pits don't attack"). I've provided concrete numbers. When you can do the same to prove that pits aren't anymore dangerous than other dogs, we'll talk.
Daisy

Paris, TX

#130 Feb 1, 2013
BTW - my point was that if the dog is a pit, it really doesn't matter whether or not it attacked this time. Given the statistical evidence, it was irresponsible of the parent to even have a pit in the same household with a toddler.
Daisy

Paris, TX

#131 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text> so his backyard isnt safe i wish you dummies would think before you react yea i brought it up because IF YOU GONE POINT THE FINGER AT ONE UNKNOWN TRAGEDY WHY NOT DO BOTH CALL IT HOW I SEE IT
If you're fed up with stupidity, why haven't you tried to get a better education?
lol

United States

#132 Feb 1, 2013
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
The dog that attacked me was in an upscale neighborhood. Owned by people who probably make more than $150K a year. Pits are a bad breed. Ask your vet.
you are the exception that proves the rule.
lol

United States

#133 Feb 1, 2013
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22361...
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2012/05/04/jack-r...
guess we should put down all those too huh?

or maybe we should learn from others mistakes
http://www.parentsagainstdogchaining.org/
http://www.tampabay.com/features/pets/pit-bul...
http://defendpitbulls.com/pit-bull-attack-sta...

if u dont read any other links at least check out the last one
Daisy

Paris, TX

#134 Feb 1, 2013
lol wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new s/article-2236193/Jack-Russell -cross-bites-week-old-child-je alousy-attack.html
http://www.dreamindemon.com/2012/05/04/jack-r...
guess we should put down all those too huh?
or maybe we should learn from others mistakes
http://www.parentsagainstdogchaining.org/
http://www.tampabay.com/features/pets/pit-bul...
http://defendpitbulls.com/pit-bull-attack-sta...
if u dont read any other links at least check out the last one
I don't click on links from anonymous sources. Just as I know pits are dangerous breeds, I know that anonymous links can introduce viruses into your computer. The bottom line in both cases -- better safe than sorry.
lol

United States

#135 Feb 1, 2013
sounds like as good of a reason as any to be ignorant.
Daisy

Paris, TX

#136 Feb 1, 2013
lol wrote:
sounds like as good of a reason as any to be ignorant.
LOL! " Defendpitbulls.com " sounds like a really unbiased site. I assure you, I am anything but ignorant. And certainly, if I want to enhance my knowledge, I'll go somewhere besides anonymous posts to do it. You're a hoot!
Zzzzz

United States

#137 Feb 1, 2013
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have NEVER tied my dog up! I didn't get a dog until I could afford a good fenced place for him to run and play. That's called responsible ownership.
What kind of dog do you have?
Daisy

Paris, TX

#138 Feb 1, 2013
Zzzzz wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of dog do you have?
Hounds right now. I've also owned several mixed breeds at different times. Why do you ask?
lol

United States

#139 Feb 1, 2013
ok lol. forgive me but i cant help it,,"i dont have a dog in this fight",,, had to be said. i dont now nor have i ever owned a pitt bull. that being said ill move on to your post.

Duh - I wasn't responding to this specific case. I was responding to your assertion that dachshunds are just as dangerous as pits. So if you don't like the facts, you just disregard them? LOL! What a way to stick your head in the sand! Think!!!! Or is that too far out of the realm of possibility? You've provided only anecdotal evidence ("My pits don't attack"). I've provided concrete numbers. When you can do the same to prove that pits aren't anymore dangerous than other dogs, we'll talk.

I don't click on links from anonymous sources. Just as I know pits are dangerous breeds, I know that anonymous links can introduce viruses into your computer. The bottom line in both cases -- better safe than sorry.

ill summarize what the links say in response to each of your points.
1 "I was responding to your assertion that dachshunds are just as dangerous as pits" first 2 links are two small dogs that killed or maimed 2 babies. point being no dog should be left alone with children no matter the breed

2 "You've provided only anecdotal evidence ("My pits don't attack"). I've provided concrete numbers. When you can do the same to prove that pits aren't anymore dangerous than other dogs, we'll talk"the last 2 links have research and facts that pits arent the most likely breed to attack.

3 "I don't click on links from anonymous sources. Just as I know pits are dangerous breeds, I know that anonymous links can introduce viruses into your computer. The bottom line in both cases -- better safe than sorry." surely a smart cookie like you has a firewall and antivirus, and a fence to keep your dogs in. thats because that is what responsible dog/computer owners have. if you dont,,, well then you are asking for trouble.

4 " So if you don't like the facts, you just disregard them? LOL! What a way to stick your head in the sand! Think!!!! Or is that too far out of the realm of possibility?" hows that sand taste?

the dog whatever breed it may have been didnt attack this poor baby. the dog's rope/chain or whatever it was got around the baby's neck. its highly unlikely the baby or the dog had the metal capacity to plan this maneuver, or understand the consequences of its actions. its not the dog's or baby's fault. it was the fault of whoever was supposed to be watching the baby. simple
Zzzzz

United States

#140 Feb 1, 2013
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hounds right now. I've also owned several mixed breeds at different times. Why do you ask?
When I was a kid my neighbor had a very agressive hound that was always chasing children. Mixed breeds can be just as dangerous as pitts. I was attacked by someones mixed breed dog in Reno and my arm was all chewed up. It was very painful and the scars are very ugly.
Ignorance Isnt Cute

Paris, TX

#141 Feb 1, 2013
Daisy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! " Defendpitbulls.com " sounds like a really unbiased site. I assure you, I am anything but ignorant. And certainly, if I want to enhance my knowledge, I'll go somewhere besides anonymous posts to do it. You're a hoot!
About as unbiased as you are. Wow. Just have to shake my head and go on from here. I will repeat, I don't care what your numbers say. They have nothing to do with all of the pits I have owned or own now. I am only speaking for what I knkow to be a fact...ALL PITS ARE NOT BAD.
My Two Cents

Dallas, TX

#142 Feb 1, 2013
Just throwing out my two cents worth here...I would NEVER own a pitt. I have seen and heard enough that I am NOT willing to take that chance with my children or family. There was a family four houses down from me that had two pitts, they got out of their fenced yard and was basically holding two young boys hostage. The police and animal control came out and were finally able to free the boys. When the officer was leaving he saw me outside with my son and backed his car up to tell me what happened and to be cautious around that house. The officer said the dogs did not seem to be aggressive but were very territorial and had the potential to attack. That was enough for me to not allow my child anywhere near that house. Eventually the family moved. So people can say whatever they want about pitts, but my mind will NEVER change. That is one risk I am not willing to take. See that is called using my better judgment... I learn from what I see and hear! jmho!!
Lmao

United States

#143 Feb 2, 2013
One less black that wont breed with a white girl..
Omg

Paris, TX

#144 Feb 2, 2013
Lmao wrote:
One less black that wont breed with a white girl..
What a pos you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
well I guess we can not 17 min Prayers for the s... 15
Malia Obama drunk in NYC 1 hr ParisFoReal 1
4 d.w.i. gets probation No breathalizer 2 hr YES 6
Missing Woman (Jul '15) 6 hr Pet Detective 26
Missing Person Report 16 hr Ace Ventura 46
Mutual masturbation group, who is interested ? (Mar '12) 17 hr Pet Detective 36
Obama Care will stay!!! 21 hr ParisFoReal 4
Will anyone in the courthouse be investigated? Sat THE REAL Nik 50

Paris Jobs

More from around the web