Kid choked by dog's rope

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
next

Rockwall, TX

#1 Jan 28, 2013
I'm not at all shocked that this happened. These people chain up their dogs and leave them in the heat and cold, so it's no wonder that the two year old was choked by the dog's rope. WHERE were the ADULTS that should have been watching this baby?
tom

Lockhart, TX

#2 Jan 28, 2013
next wrote:
I'm not at all shocked that this happened. These people chain up their dogs and leave them in the heat and cold, so it's no wonder that the two year old was choked by the dog's rope. WHERE were the ADULTS that should have been watching this baby?
HOPEFULLY SOMETHING IS DONE ABOUT THIS.
rayofreakinsunsh ine

Paris, TX

#3 Jan 28, 2013
It's horrible when a kid dies.
It's horrible when a kid dies by accident.
It's horrible when a kid dies by accident and someone starts pointing the finger when someone is going through the WORST grief anyone will ever know about.

Get a clue, bum your own life.

Thanks.
todayspaper

Atoka, OK

#5 Jan 28, 2013
todays paper said that the child is on life support. Praying for the child and the parents!!!
Merry

Dallas, TX

#7 Jan 28, 2013
mY BET IS THAT THE TIED DOG WAS A UP "PIT". THE PAPER DID NOT SAY WHAT IT WAS. REGARDLESS OF THE BREED OF DOG, A 2 YR. OLD HAS NO BUSINESS OUTSIDE A HOUSE ALONE. IF THAT IS POINTING A FINGER, SO BE IT BUT IT IS A FACT!!!!
rayofreakinsunsh ine

Paris, TX

#8 Jan 28, 2013
Me too. No one loves kids more than me.

Anytime something bad happens a-holes come from everywhere trying to get someone to PAY for a crime that wasn't even committed.

That should be a crime in itself.

Dogs have ropes and wrap around things....all the time. That is not a fault of a kid, nor a dog. And no one, I don't care what kind of parent, super parent or what ever it is that they think they are, they aren't immune.

Accidents happen. Be suportive. It makes a difference.
todayspaper

Atoka, OK

#9 Jan 28, 2013
Merry, "maybe" the parent was outside, but had her back turned for a second. We don't know what happened, but I bet the parents are really torn up about this! They really need our prayers instead of our fingers.
rayofreakinsunsh ine

Paris, TX

#10 Jan 28, 2013
Merry wrote:
mY BET IS THAT THE TIED DOG WAS A UP "PIT". THE PAPER DID NOT SAY WHAT IT WAS. REGARDLESS OF THE BREED OF DOG, A 2 YR. OLD HAS NO BUSINESS OUTSIDE A HOUSE ALONE. IF THAT IS POINTING A FINGER, SO BE IT BUT IT IS A FACT!!!!
How do you know the kid was outside alone. You are the jumping to conclusionist person I ever saw in my life. You don't ask questions just jump on a bandwagon.

I'm pointing a finger so be it.

Kids get hurt. It bothers people. What happens is that people get scared and use indignation so they can protect themselves with that wouldn't happen to me sort of thing.

They also use the indignation thing to make themselves look like they are SOOO much better than the average bear.

It's ok. It's an insecurity thing. I get it.
rayofreakinsunsh ine

Paris, TX

#11 Jan 28, 2013
todayspaper wrote:
Merry, "maybe" the parent was outside, but had her back turned for a second. We don't know what happened, but I bet the parents are really torn up about this! They really need our prayers instead of our fingers.
You have a good brain and a good heart!

It shows you take the time to care. Nobody probably tells you, but I want you to know that is one thing I have the highest respect for!
rayofreakinsunsh ine

Paris, TX

#12 Jan 28, 2013
What people think and what people do, without using your real name, shows who you really are and what you are all about.

That is character.
sonya

Lockhart, TX

#13 Jan 28, 2013
rayofreakinsunshine wrote:
<quoted text>How do you know the kid was outside alone. You are the jumping to conclusionist person I ever saw in my life. You don't ask questions just jump on a bandwagon.

I'm pointing a finger so be it.

Kids get hurt. It bothers people. What happens is that people get scared and use indignation so they can protect themselves with that wouldn't happen to me sort of thing.

They also use the indignation thing to make themselves look like they are SOOO much better than the average bear.

It's ok. It's an insecurity thing. I get it.
Because the paper said the police were investigating why the child was alone!!!
Buy a clue

Paris, TX

#14 Jan 28, 2013
Then let them investigate. Investigate does not mean jump to conclusions.

That kid will do better with the attention of the parents, not being drug through the dirt.

Guilt, does not make for better parenting either.

If you really care about the kid, then investigate what will help the kid get through something like this...which no matter what, will be the parents.
rayofreakinsunsh ine

Paris, TX

#15 Jan 28, 2013
What I read said that "Hundley said the police are still investigating to make sure there was no neglect involved."

Not sure what you read.
lol

United States

#16 Jan 28, 2013
its a sad world we live in, really there is only one way to solve this problem only thing to do is..... BAN ALL ROPES!!!!!!
Texas born

Whitney, TX

#17 Jan 28, 2013
I agree lol....that seems to be the way it works now a days.
next

Rockwall, TX

#18 Jan 29, 2013
Merry wrote:
Thank you!
next

Rockwall, TX

#19 Jan 29, 2013
rayofreakinsunshine wrote:
Me too. No one loves kids more than me.
Anytime something bad happens a-holes come from everywhere trying to get someone to PAY for a crime that wasn't even committed.
That should be a crime in itself.
Dogs have ropes and wrap around things....all the time. That is not a fault of a kid, nor a dog. And no one, I don't care what kind of parent, super parent or what ever it is that they think they are, they aren't immune.
Accidents happen. Be suportive. It makes a difference.
Where were the adults that should be watching this BABY?
next

Rockwall, TX

#20 Jan 29, 2013
sonya wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the paper said the police were investigating why the child was alone!!!
Thank you! Point made.
Palmer

Paris, TX

#21 Jan 29, 2013
Well, let's make a point for what is best for that baby, right this minute.

Right this minute, the baby needs the parents mind in the game, and not conflicted with guilt, or accusations.

If YOU put that baby first, you will do what is right for that baby, by being a human.
W_R_M

United States

#22 Jan 29, 2013
I don't understand why everytime somethin happens to a child there always has to be fingers pointed and there always has to be someone downing the parent. Accidents happen. I personaly know the mother and she is not a bad mother at all, she loved her son and wouldn't have wanted this ever. Stop puttin a burden on the family, they already have a big enough one as it is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How do mothers go 20 years without seeing children 15 min Curious 88
Autism and Stalking 33 min Grisham 7
wont stop 42 min Grisham 28
Deport mayor 55 min uknowit 194
J D Davidson thread gone second time 1 hr Mentalist 17
Human remains found!! 2 hr Mentalist 163
Paris police officer 2 hr Mentalist 261
Judge Bill Harris.. Don't know the law!!!! (Apr '12) 2 hr Mentalist 154

Paris Jobs

More from around the web