Study Confirms Tea Party Created by Big Tobacco and Billionaire Koch Brothers

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hum

Paris, TX

#1 Feb 14, 2013
http://www.desmogblog.com/2013/02/11/study-co...
How does it feel to know you had this hid from you? Now, all you faithful right wing idiots can tell me why you still love them and it changes nothing. Hypocrites. Koch brothers own you, and now it looks like Big Tobacco has been raping your brain also.

Judged:

19

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hum

Paris, TX

#2 Feb 14, 2013
It is so grass roots isn't it? The two biggest industries in the world funded it. Very grassroots? HEHE

Judged:

16

14

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not nut

Euless, TX

#3 Feb 14, 2013
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

Judged:

17

13

12

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TexasNative

Wichita Falls, TX

#4 Feb 14, 2013
You're a moron. Typical liberal nutjob. LOL

Judged:

16

15

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Not nut

Euless, TX

#5 Feb 14, 2013
TexasNative wrote:
You're a moron. Typical liberal nutjob. LOL
And yor typical righ wing nut job

Judged:

14

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
OldWhitey

Paris, TX

#6 Feb 14, 2013
Darn. I didn't know Big Tobacco was around in 1773.

Judged:

12

11

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CBME

Paris, TX

#7 Feb 14, 2013
hum wrote:
http://www.desmogblog.com/2013 /02/11/study-confirms-tea-part y-was-created-big-tobacco-and- billionaires
How does it feel to know you had this hid from you? Now, all you faithful right wing idiots can tell me why you still love them and it changes nothing. Hypocrites. Koch brothers own you, and now it looks like Big Tobacco has been raping your brain also.
Is your tinfoil hat handy? If so, put it on immediately!

Judged:

15

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hum

Paris, TX

#8 Feb 14, 2013
CBME wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your tinfoil hat handy? If so, put it on immediately!
HAHA That is all you could come up with after finding out that your beloved teabagging group was funded by the richest people in the world, and all along you thought it was a local grassroots effort. Are you mad at being so gullible or are you mad at being so damn stupid?

Judged:

13

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hum

Paris, TX

#9 Feb 14, 2013
OldWhitey wrote:
Darn. I didn't know Big Tobacco was around in 1773.
They have. Tobacco has been around longer than Americans. And stupid people thinking they were a small grassroots group and then finding out that a company that kills millions a year and a company that steals money and pollutes the world had manipulated you so easily for the past few years. How do you really feel? I know you people are upset, you will never say it, but you have to feel so ignorant and gullible. I am sorry you are ignorant. I am sure you are use to it by now. Koch and tobacco own your brain. You are a shell, they don't need anything but your voting hand and then they are done with you. Fools. Need to change your name to the KTP(Koch owned Tea Party) or something similar. Everyone in the world knew how dumb you teabaggers were but now I hope you can see it for yourself.
hum

Paris, TX

#10 Feb 14, 2013
TexasNative wrote:
You're a moron. Typical liberal nutjob. LOL
Good one. Gullible ignorant redneck teabagger. I am liberal, but you are a damned fool. Don't get mad at me, it is your fault for being stupid.

Judged:

16

15

13

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
And

Blue Ridge, TX

#12 Feb 14, 2013
Funny the original poster forgot to mention that the "study" he is referring to was funded by Obama and the government, which was mentioned on all the news channels and caused it to have to be dismissed even by the liberal reporters as just another partisan attack. Ooops!

Judged:

16

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Why

Paris, TX

#13 Feb 14, 2013
I'm just a little bumfuzzled. Why isn't the liberal media blasting this across the airwaves? I understand Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity keeping it hidden, but why are Matt Lauer and Maureen Dowd and Bill Moyers and Chris Matthews keeping it quiet?

Judged:

13

12

10

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
hayseed

Clarksville, TX

#14 Feb 14, 2013
hum wrote:
<quoted text>They have. Tobacco has been around longer than Americans. And stupid people thinking they were a small grassroots group and then finding out that a company that kills millions a year and a company that steals money and pollutes the world had manipulated you so easily for the past few years. How do you really feel? I know you people are upset, you will never say it, but you have to feel so ignorant and gullible. I am sorry you are ignorant. I am sure you are use to it by now. Koch and tobacco own your brain. You are a shell, they don't need anything but your voting hand and then they are done with you. Fools. Need to change your name to the KTP(Koch owned Tea Party) or something similar. Everyone in the world knew how dumb you teabaggers were but now I hope you can see it for yourself.
Yep. I made my first billion from tobacco in 1770.
Then I invented the helicopter the next year, and drove it to Antarctica where I bought enough tea to start the Tea Party the following year.
You caught me. Good job.
cash

Blossom, TX

#15 Feb 14, 2013
hayseed wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. I made my first billion from tobacco in 1770.
Then I invented the helicopter the next year, and drove it to Antarctica where I bought enough tea to start the Tea Party the following year.
You caught me. Good job.
i did it hes stealing my fame
Sunrise

Arlington, TX

#16 Feb 15, 2013
hum wrote:
<quoted text>They have. Tobacco has been around longer than Americans. And stupid people thinking they were a small grassroots group and then finding out that a company that kills millions a year and a company that steals money and pollutes the world had manipulated you so easily for the past few years. How do you really feel? I know you people are upset, you will never say it, but you have to feel so ignorant and gullible. I am sorry you are ignorant. I am sure you are use to it by now. Koch and tobacco own your brain. You are a shell, they don't need anything but your voting hand and then they are done with you. Fools. Need to change your name to the KTP(Koch owned Tea Party) or something similar. Everyone in the world knew how dumb you teabaggers were but now I hope you can see it for yourself.
If you are not a member of the TEA Party why are you concerned about all of this? Why were the liberals interested enough to do a study and why where you interested enough to read the study?
OldWhitey

Paris, TX

#17 Feb 15, 2013
hum wrote:
<quoted text>They have. Tobacco has been around longer than Americans. And stupid people thinking they were a small grassroots group and then finding out that a company that kills millions a year and a company that steals money and pollutes the world had manipulated you so easily for the past few years. How do you really feel? I know you people are upset, you will never say it, but you have to feel so ignorant and gullible. I am sorry you are ignorant. I am sure you are use to it by now. Koch and tobacco own your brain. You are a shell, they don't need anything but your voting hand and then they are done with you. Fools. Need to change your name to the KTP(Koch owned Tea Party) or something similar. Everyone in the world knew how dumb you teabaggers were but now I hope you can see it for yourself.
Who are you people? I'm not a tea party member nor am I a repub or dem. I do agree some of their principles. I find it amusing that you are so misinformed about the Tea Party. Quit reading just news sources you agree with. Your ignorance is showing. You already lost the debate once you began the derogatory name calling.
nubbin

Blossom, TX

#18 Feb 15, 2013
hum wrote:
http://www.desmogblog.com/2013 /02/11/study-confirms-tea-part y-was-created-big-tobacco-and- billionaires
How does it feel to know you had this hid from you? Now, all you faithful right wing idiots can tell me why you still love them and it changes nothing. Hypocrites. Koch brothers own you, and now it looks like Big Tobacco has been raping your brain also.
I like tobacco. It makes me happy.
what

Paris, TX

#21 Feb 15, 2013
Now some of you are saying you are not for the tea party. Man, just took one article for you to start backing away from them. Teabaggers UNITE!!!!
what

Paris, TX

#22 Feb 15, 2013
And wrote:
Funny the original poster forgot to mention that the "study" he is referring to was funded by Obama and the government, which was mentioned on all the news channels and caused it to have to be dismissed even by the liberal reporters as just another partisan attack. Ooops!
You didn't read the article did you? You people are sad idiot liars. Here you go, this is where study came from. You people make so many lies up that you just can't stop. Where did you see Obama did the study??? You people are sad, and embarrassing.
The study, funded by the National Cancer Institute of the National Institute of Health, traces the roots of the Tea Party's anti-tax movement back to the early 1980s when tobacco companies began to invest in third party groups to fight excise taxes on cigarettes, as well as health studies finding a link between cancer and secondhand cigarette smoke.

But I guess you saying someone else did and lying about it is ok in your eyes.
Sunrise

Arlington, TX

#23 Feb 15, 2013
what wrote:
Now some of you are saying you are not for the tea party. Man, just took one article for you to start backing away from them. Teabaggers UNITE!!!!
You are showing your lack of reading comprehension. Which post said "not for the tea party?" Just give us the number. I did see one post that said "I am not a MEMBER of the TEA Party. Big difference.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two Local Restaurants Closing 32 min Willis 11
Body found on 2648 57 min cash 43
looking 4 sugar daddy 3 hr bigguy32 6
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 4 hr Vector aka Victor... 6,483
Whew.. a more difficult word game... (Sep '09) 4 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,248
Make a Sentence Out Of a 5-Letter Word (Aug '10) 5 hr Vector aka Victor... 2,889
Cajun Moon 5 hr washington redskins 17
buffalo joes 11 hr Extremely disapo... 5
Two Women Shoplift From Several Stores in the P... 13 hr lol 28

Paris News Video

Paris Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Paris News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Paris

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:54 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 5:54PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 9:05 PM
What Are Experts Saying About Dallas?
Bleacher Report 6:18 AM
Ravens vs. Texans: Live Scores and Analysis for Baltimore
Bleacher Report 8:58 AM
Live: Texans vs. Ravens
Bleacher Report 9:23 AM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Live Dallas Score and Analysis