Businessman Attacked, $150 A Day Fine...

Businessman Attacked, $150 A Day Fine for Anti-Obama Sign

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Businessman Attacked,$150 a day Fine for Anti-Obama Sign

8/13/12

We reported a few days ago on the Portland, OR businessman, Kevin the Geek, who was assaulted for his anti-Obama sign.

Now we learn more about his story from his interview with FOX News.

The police tried to take away his sign but because it was inside his store, they could not. The city bureaucrats then threatened him with a $150 a day fine for keeping it up. So much for the first amendment!

Read more at http://www.reagancoalition.com/articles/2012/...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
cash

Clarksville, TX

#2 Aug 14, 2012
good enough should have put him in jail

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 14, 2012
Actually he's being fined for violating the city's sign ordinance, which says that you can only occupy 25% of your window with signs. The First Amendment has nothing to do with it, since it's not a content-based restriction.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Respectful Democrat

United States

#4 Jan 4, 2013
He lost my business. It's one thing doing business with someone who's politically active, but it's quite another to do business with someone who's so blatantly rude. Name calling isn't an intelligent or productive avenue for a business owner.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Just sayen

Ballwin, MO

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Hey 6 remember that election we had in November ? You lost that makes u a looser. Get over yourself and quit reposting crap.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
lol

Jefferson, TX

#6 Jan 4, 2013
Just sayen wrote:
Hey 6 remember that election we had in November ? You lost that makes u a looser. Get over yourself and quit reposting crap.
A looser? really? Your the LOSER.

Location hidden

#7 Jan 4, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text> A looser? really? Your the LOSER.
You're. If you're going to call someone a loser for misspelling something, you probably shouldn't make a spelling error yourself. Idiot.
Just sayen

Ballwin, MO

#8 Jan 4, 2013
Take that moma dog
kevin the geek

Lake Oswego, OR

#9 Jan 4, 2013
I like this blog sounds like you guys have a lot of fun here. I have a lot of supporter in Texas.

Kevin

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
kokol

Tampa, FL

#10 Jan 4, 2013
lol

Location hidden

#11 Jan 4, 2013
Don't be fooled- some of us think you're an idiot who's butthurt because he doesn't want the law to apply to him, Kevin.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SCJ Ruler

Greenville, TX

#12 Jan 5, 2013
Sieg Heil! The 1st Amendment only applies if you spout approved and politically correct Democrat party propaganda!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wicky

Boise, ID

#13 Jan 5, 2013
6Bid wrote:
8/13/12
We reported a few days ago on the Portland, OR businessman, Kevin the Geek, who was assaulted for his anti-Obama sign.
The police tried to take away his sign but because it was inside his store, they could not. The city bureaucrats then threatened him with a $150 a day fine for keeping it up. So much for the first amendment!
Fox News...crusaders for the downtrodden! What a joke.
The 'businessman is obviously a brainless chud who wants ATTENTION.
If he wants to advertise to the world that he is a repub butthole they should let him.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wicky

Boise, ID

#14 Jan 5, 2013
Respectful Democrat wrote:
He lost my business. It's one thing doing business with someone who's politically active, but it's quite another to do business with someone who's so blatantly rude. Name calling isn't an intelligent or productive avenue for a business owner.
What Republicans lack in intelligence they usually make up for in unpleasent beligerance.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
haha

Ballwin, MO

#15 Jan 5, 2013
wicky wrote:
<quoted text>What Republicans lack in intelligence they usually make up for in unpleasent beligerance.
What democrats lack in intelligence they usually make up for by repeating liberal doctrine since they can't think for themselves.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Location hidden

#16 Jan 5, 2013
SCJ Ruler wrote:
Sieg Heil! The 1st Amendment only applies if you spout approved and politically correct Democrat party propaganda!
That must be why the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the Christian Westboro Baptist Church protestors, right?
WICKY

Boise, ID

#17 Jan 6, 2013
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
What democrats lack in intelligence they usually make up for by repeating liberal doctrine since they can't think for themselves.
Even a Fox Lemming such as yourself knows that definition fits Limbaugh Tea Bagging Dittoheads better then Democrats.
kevin the geek

Lake Oswego, OR

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Wow I didntknow they had so many idiot liberals in Texas. I thought I had a lot to deal with in Portland :-)
hayseed

Clarksville, TX

#19 Jan 7, 2013
kevin the geek wrote:
Wow I didntknow they had so many idiot liberals in Texas. I thought I had a lot to deal with in Portland :-)
Lamar County, TX went about 75% against Obammy.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#20 Jan 7, 2013
6Bid wrote:
8/13/12
6 Bid forgot to check the facts again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing woman 1 hr Malfalcon 33
Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap 3 hr Kuddos 47
What Happen to Create A Cigg? 4 hr Smoking Again 1
piggly wiggly 5 hr hashtag 5
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 6 hr DDC 6,761
Father daughter physical affection, when is it ... (Feb '09) 11 hr JMO 32
Best Restaurants in town? 11 hr rerkwerl 74
Since the thread is gone again 14 hr I Know 25
News Paris murder trial continues (Feb '13) 15 hr Missing Woman 43
More from around the web