Tara the atheist
First Prev
of 20
Next Last
sosoho

Paris, TX

#1 Dec 30, 2012
She will burn in the eternal gates of hell for denying Christ the only unpardonable sin.
Nunya

Lewisville, TX

#2 Dec 30, 2012
I'm sure Jesus is happy with the Christian love and non-judgement you are showing her. I bet he is doing a happy dance right now, knowing that YOU are speaking for Him.“Judge not, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven”(Luke 6:37).“Who are you to judge your neighbour?”(James 4:12)“What are you looking at the straw in your brother’s eye for? And the beam in your own eye, do you not notice it?”(Luke 6:41)

Try showing true Christian love. That is our jobs.
checkonetime

Paris, TX

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Nunya wrote:
I'm sure Jesus is happy with the Christian love and non-judgement you are showing her. I bet he is doing a happy dance right now, knowing that YOU are speaking for Him.“Judge not, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven”(Luke 6:37).“Who are you to judge your neighbour?”(James 4:12)“What are you looking at the straw in your brother’s eye for? And the beam in your own eye, do you not notice it?”(Luke 6:41)
Try showing true Christian love. That is our jobs.
Only speaking what the Bible says
curious

Blossom, TX

#4 Dec 30, 2012
perhaps you're not the student you think you are either
Nunyour

Paris, TX

#5 Dec 30, 2012
She has been witnessed too many times. She choses her fate. The Bible states the only unpardonable sin is denying him. Deny him and you will end up in the lake of fire. I want her to change - but she isn't willing. I am only pointing out the inevitable
Skandor Akbar

Paris, TX

#6 Dec 30, 2012
I has SEEN the Nekkid Mohammad!
Bobbie Ann

Paris, TX

#7 Dec 30, 2012
Cowboy game tonight.
curious

Blossom, TX

#8 Dec 30, 2012
checkonetime wrote:
<quoted text>
Only speaking what the Bible says
out of context, a real student knows you hold the flock accountable-requires judgements
Nunyour

Paris, TX

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Tara
Round Rock, TX
Reply »
|Report Abuse |Judge it!|#68 4 hrs ago
Hoodwink wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not know. You believe. Would you like to see your lost loved ones and lost family members in the kingdom of heaven?
There is no kingdom of heaven. Seems like people who are convinced there is ar

Her own words - why should I worry about offending her by telling her what the Bible states about denying Christ?
Susy Q

Paris, TX

#10 Dec 30, 2012
An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise.
Nunyour

Paris, TX

#11 Dec 30, 2012
Susy Q wrote:
An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise.
If there is no God then no Hell either. If I am right you are doomed. If I am wrong then no Hell intelligent or otherwise. But, If I am right then hell won't be intelligent it will be misery - you won't be partying there with all your friends. Not something to joke about - you are truly laying with fire.
Tara

Austin, TX

#12 Dec 30, 2012
Nunyour wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is no God then no Hell either. If I am right you are doomed. If I am wrong then no Hell intelligent or otherwise. But, If I am right then hell won't be intelligent it will be misery - you won't be partying there with all your friends. Not something to joke about - you are truly laying with fire.
There is no god. No hell. No heaven. Only what you do now. When is the last time you actually helped someone?
liveD

Paris, TX

#13 Dec 30, 2012
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no god. No hell. No heaven. Only what you do now. When is the last time you actually helped someone?
Friends are like bananas.... If you peel them and eat their skin, they die.
Nunya

Lewisville, TX

#14 Dec 30, 2012
Nunyour wrote:
She has been witnessed too many times. She choses her fate. The Bible states the only unpardonable sin is denying him. Deny him and you will end up in the lake of fire. I want her to change - but she isn't willing. I am only pointing out the inevitable
All things are possible through Christ. You have no idea what God has planned for this lady's life. Worry about yourself. You are not a good witness. I wouldn't want to join your little, crappy, judmental, non-loving, gossiping, nasty little, psuedo-Christian group either. You give Christianity a bad name.
All mixed up

Paris, TX

#15 Dec 30, 2012
I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is.
Nunyour

Paris, TX

#16 Dec 30, 2012
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>
Daily
Wrong Turn

Paris, TX

#17 Dec 30, 2012
While some organ meat is quite good, most human organs are just too foul to be safely eaten. Brain is the most popular organ meat followed closely by kidneys. Avoid eating the liver at all costs, as humans tend to abuse their livers and thus they are full of lethal toxins.
Tara

Austin, TX

#18 Dec 30, 2012
Nunyour wrote:
<quoted text>
Daily
Thats awesome. I am not in a position to help people daily but I strive to do so whenever I can.
Escoffier

Paris, TX

#19 Dec 30, 2012
It is important to cook your human thoroughly, as they tend to be filled with a wide array of viruses and bacteria, especially swine flu. Human flesh should not be consumed unless it has been cooked to an internal temperature of at least 160°F. With that in mind, you can pretty much substitute human in any of your existing beef or pork recipes, but, since human meat has a genetic resemblance to pork, it is more common to use in pork recipes. Slow cooking tends to be the best way to bring out all of the natural flavors while optimizing the texture of the meat. As with all meats, you never want to over-cook your human. A general rule of thumb for oven roasting your human is 15-20 minutes per pound, but cooking times vary according to the recipe you are using.
Recipes to follow soon
Wiccan

Paris, TX

#20 Dec 30, 2012
btt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 20
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
24th and Cleveland on Sunday 8 min good grief 10
Skipper and David to be removed from the hyster... 24 min Old classmate 6
Entire Family Arrested Thread Censored 13 hr fo sale 6
North Lamar Coach vs N.L. School Board 14 hr Paristxcensored 6
Has eParisextra Gone out of Business? 14 hr Paristxcensored 21
eParisExtra Thread Deleted 14 hr Paristxcensored 2
parks ranch 21 hr heyhey 1
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Sun good grief 38

Paris Jobs

More from around the web