First Prev
of 5
Next Last
wondering

Paris, TX

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Have any of you that have been watching this on Sundays notice that when Satan met up with Jesus the he looked a lot like Obama

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2013
The BOOK is better.

www.roysecitycoc.org
Curiouser and Curiouser

Paris, TX

#3 Mar 18, 2013
HEATH - 72 wrote:
The BOOK is better.
www.roysecitycoc.org
And the bad penny turns up yet again!
wondering

Paris, TX

#5 Mar 18, 2013
I know reading the Holy Bible is better than watching it on TV but I like to watch everything I can about it. It gives me a visual on some of the things I couldn't understand by just reading. We all know the Bible can be confusing at times.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 18, 2013
Curiouser and Curiouser wrote:
<quoted text>And the bad penny turns up yet again!
;)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 18, 2013
Kim wrote:
<quoted text>Still lurking huh?
;)
Curious

Paris, TX

#8 Mar 18, 2013
Hey Heath, is it wrong for black and whites to marry and have children??? How do we know that Adam and eve were white??

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 18, 2013
Curious wrote:
Hey Heath, is it wrong for black and whites to marry and have children??? How do we know that Adam and eve were white??
I've performed a wedding for a black man and white woman.

Next
Imperfect Believer

Edmond, OK

#10 Mar 18, 2013
wondering wrote:
I know reading the Holy Bible is better than watching it on TV but I like to watch everything I can about it. It gives me a visual on some of the things I couldn't understand by just reading. We all know the Bible can be confusing at times.
The Bible will always be confusing to the Unbeliever. He/she does not have the Holy Spirit to help his understanding....which is the only way Any of us understand the Bible. The "confusing" parts are not the problem. The parts we understand all too well are the parts we have "problems" with because we don't want to obey those things are are all too clear.
Believer

United States

#11 Mar 18, 2013
Imperfect Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible will always be confusing to the Unbeliever. He/she does not have the Holy Spirit to help his understanding....which is the only way Any of us understand the Bible. The "confusing" parts are not the problem. The parts we understand all too well are the parts we have "problems" with because we don't want to obey those things are are all too clear.
Well said.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#12 Mar 18, 2013
allah be praised

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13 Mar 18, 2013
Imperfect Believer wrote:
<quoted text>The Bible will always be confusing to the Unbeliever. He/she does not have the Holy Spirit to help his understanding....which is the only way Any of us understand the Bible. The "confusing" parts are not the problem. The parts we understand all too well are the parts we have "problems" with because we don't want to obey those things are are all too clear.
Psalm 119:104-105

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Mar 18, 2013
Imperfect Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible will always be confusing to the Unbeliever. He/she does not have the Holy Spirit to help his understanding....which is the only way Any of us understand the Bible. The "confusing" parts are not the problem. The parts we understand all too well are the parts we have "problems" with because we don't want to obey those things are are all too clear.
Like where it says homosexuality should be punished with death? Why don't Christians enforce that direct Biblical command?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 19, 2013
Nobody Gets It wrote:
<quoted text>Like where it says homosexuality should be punished with death? Why don't Christians enforce that direct Biblical command?
That was a law for OT Israel.

Christ fulfilled the law.

The church is a kingdom that is not of this world.

John 18:36

www.roysecitycoc.org

Since: Feb 13

Sulphur Springs, TX

#16 Mar 19, 2013
All this is fun, talking about a show and apparently the homosexual in the room, but what are any of us getting out of this? I mean like why don't we get of the computer and go find a cure for cancer... Meh

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#17 Mar 19, 2013
idostuff wrote:
All this is fun, talking about a show and apparently the homosexual in the room, but what are any of us getting out of this? I mean like why don't we get of the computer and go find a cure for cancer... Meh
Let us know how research is going.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#20 Mar 19, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
You need some new material. You have beaten that horse to death. Be a little more creative.
allah be praised dont mistreat animals

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#21 Mar 19, 2013
26 For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error.
Romans 1:26-27

www.roysecitycoc.org

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#22 Mar 19, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say that? It is a moot point, since we are under the New Covenant. You are showing your ignorance of the Bible. However, homosexuality is condemned as sin in both the Old and New Testaments.
Leviticus 20:13 If a man lie with a man, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death.

So if you're no longer under that law, do you believe that death was EVER an appropriate punishment for being gay?
cash

Clarksville, TX

#23 Mar 19, 2013
yes

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NL Bond 4 min Curious 60
Detroit Middle/High School's Crooked school Boa... 3 hr lol 16
Bicycle repair in Paris? (Jun '10) 6 hr Michey 4
$150,000 Missing 6 hr Credit Due 1
NL bond taxes and renters 7 hr Vote NO 7
Home Health Providers 8 hr hello 12
Dr Diamond discussed family member. 8 hr cowboyfan05 16
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Apr 20 Pale Rider 187

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages