John Jackson

Paris, TX

#1 Apr 19, 2012
It is ashamed how Restlawn Cemetary on highway 271 look. Who is the groundkeeper for that place. I believe the owner is Steve Jackson he owns Smooth towing and I know the wife name is Carla of Smooth's on the corner. My wife was getting her hair fixed one day and a Funeral went by the wife of Steve made a comment, their is more Money going into our pockets, what type of class is that, she said it cost a family over $900.00 to bury a person their. Well if that is what it is about, I will never bury a love one of mine out their, the grass is not kept, garbage is at the back of the cemetery. It is ashamed for that to be happening out their to family loved ones. I heard Steve aka Smooth is involved with many of women in town and out. Well he need to get his act together on Restlawn it is a place for loved ones to be put to rest not his personal dump ground. Even headstones are falling over it is ashamed. So if you have a loved one their, check on the grave Restlawn is a joke. No more money in Steves pocket.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wal-Mart security is breaking the law 26 min Question 17
how to win an election the dirty way!! 1 hr DADDY LONG LEGS 21
PEDC petition 1 hr Yusef Islam 45
Paris teachers and coaches getting drunk on the... 1 hr Question 5
road conditions in paris 1 hr wannagetout 1
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 2 hr Super_Chick_ 6,695
president Obama 3 hr Yusef Islam 20
industry or retail 7 hr Yosef Islam 29
Paris Life Magazine...thoughts? 17 hr reason 68

Paris News Video