United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

This message is for the people who dump off their unwanted dogs down county roads! I know that you FEEL BAD about not wanting your dogs! I know it makes you feel GUILTY to take your dog to the dog pound! BUT LET ME TELL YOU--I am sick and tired of you people..you should really feel guilty about dumping the poor dog....you dump off the dog then I either can't catch the dog, worse it's a female and has puppies then you can't catch the female or the puppies.....or you can't run the thing off...it is very stressful...

STOP DUMPING YOUR UNWANTED DOGS...WE DON'T WANT THEM EITHER!!
Eat them

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

Judged:

They are a delicacy in some countries.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

sickandtired wrote:
This message is for the people who dump off their unwanted dogs down county roads! I know that you FEEL BAD about not wanting your dogs! I know it makes you feel GUILTY to take your dog to the dog pound! BUT LET ME TELL YOU--I am sick and tired of you people..you should really feel guilty about dumping the poor dog....you dump off the dog then I either can't catch the dog, worse it's a female and has puppies then you can't catch the female or the puppies.....or you can't run the thing off...it is very stressful...
Well said.
twinkle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Unfortunately I will take a load of cats to the pound this week. I don't even live in the country I live off the loop. We have seen people throw them over our fence. I've tried to keep as many as I can financially but when I spend more on cat food then on food for my family it gets a bit mundane. People get those free cute puppies or kittens for their kids and then realize they actually require food and care - well then they get a free ride obviously out to your house or mine! Crazy!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

i work out there and i love twinkies and bob
cash

Clarksville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

target practice
10 4 roger

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

Use buckshot, they won't feel a thing. Buzzard got to eat to. So do other scavaging animals.
Duh me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

I exterminatel all strays dumped near my home that come to my house. This is a measure to protect myself as well as my family from either harm from an aggressive animal or from disease they may be carrying. I know the bunny-huggers will pounce on me for this, but I, Human, come first!
old years

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

i knew a vet who lived out in the country in a small town in arkansas...people started dumping unwanted dogs and cats on him because they figured he would give them a home....he let it be known he had no compunction on putting them painlessly to sleep....problem solved. no one used his place for a dump ground any more.

our road often sees dump animals...i pick them up and take them to the pound where there belong in the first place if no one wants them. we have too many rabid skunks in our area to risk dumped cats and dogs being victims also.
Kim

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2012

Judged:

Take them to a chinese restaurant in town. They will be put to good use.
Parisgirl

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Judged:

There is a special "Pound" waiting for people who dump their innocent animals. They will have to be accountable one day. These people are irresponsible individuals who consider dogs or cat "DISPOSABLE". Keep on keeping on....You will be accountable in the days ahead. Anyone who throws out an animals, has no feelings or regard for life in any form.
Not really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

sickandtired wrote:
where do you livei got three I'm fixing to go dump
too bad

Eureka Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2012

Not really wrote:
<quoted text> where do you livei got three I'm fixing to go dump
It's too bad the cops can't find out where you live and arrest you for admitting that you are fixing to commit a CRIME!!
Not really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Judged:

too bad wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too bad the cops can't find out where you live and arrest you for admitting that you are fixing to commit a CRIME!!
Yea and to bad your piece crap. Cops don't arrest you for admitting you are fixing to commit a crime dipshit. O and by the way check your back yard you have3 new pets

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

too bad u need fixed for sure why is it u hide out in mcdonalds bathrooms looking for dates
Parisgirl

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Not really wrote:
<quoted text>Yea and to bad your piece crap. Cops don't arrest you for admitting you are fixing to commit a crime dipshit. O and by the way check your back yard you have3 new pets
YOUR ignorance is showing GREATLY!!!!

YEA is to cheer.....yeah is the correct work
YOUR piece of crap???? Your is incorrect...should be YOU're because you are suppose to be saying YOU ARE....YOUR is possessive!
Left out letter "a".....a piece of crap

O is incorrect...should be OH....

You are probably covered in tatoos and fight pitbull dogs and apparently dropped out of school in Jr. High
Not really

Tyler, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2012

Parisgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUR ignorance is showing GREATLY!!!!
YEA is to cheer.....yeah is the correct work
YOUR piece of crap???? Your is incorrect...should be YOU're because you are suppose to be saying YOU ARE....YOUR is possessive!
Left out letter "a".....a piece of crap
O is incorrect...should be OH....
You are probably covered in tatoos and fight pitbull dogs and apparently dropped out of school in Jr. High
What are you an English major. Yea I have a few tats And a bachelors of science. Lighten up sweet heart you know that was funny
Parisgirl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Not really wrote:
<quoted text>What are you an English major. Yea I have a few tats And a bachelors of science. Lighten up sweet heart you know that was funny
No Honey Bun, I am not an English major. By the way, you asked a question when inquiring thus you were suppose to put a question mark at the end. The "And" is part of the sentence and should not be capitalized. Bachelor of Science should have a capital B and a capital S. Sweethear is ONE WORD. I teacht elementary school and my kids can write better, spell better and puncuate better than what you did. Where did you go to school?
Not really

Mena, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Parisgirl wrote:
<quoted text>
No Honey Bun, I am not an English major. By the way, you asked a question when inquiring thus you were suppose to put a question mark at the end. The "And" is part of the sentence and should not be capitalized. Bachelor of Science should have a capital B and a capital S. Sweethear is ONE WORD. I teacht elementary school and my kids can write better, spell better and puncuate better than what you did. Where did you go to school?
Are you sure honeybun is not one word. What is a sweethear. Do you teacht or maybe you teach. O look I'm correcting you.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Not really wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure honeybun is not one word. What is a sweethear. Do you teacht or maybe you teach. O look I'm correcting you.
Touche!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Paris News, Events & Info