Bedtime whiskey shot
Swindel

Santa Clara, CA

#1 Mar 11, 2010
I recently was unable to sleep the other night. I tossed and turned for awhile couldn't sleep, couldn't get comfortable. I decided to take a shot of whiskey and in no time I was out for the night. My question is I want to know is taking a shot of whiskey before bed bad for me. I am by no means a heavy drinker and I don't drink often.
hayseed

Blossom, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2010
Swindel wrote:
I recently was unable to sleep the other night. I tossed and turned for awhile couldn't sleep, couldn't get comfortable. I decided to take a shot of whiskey and in no time I was out for the night. My question is I want to know is taking a shot of whiskey before bed bad for me. I am by no means a heavy drinker and I don't drink often.
A glass of wine is supposed to be alot better.
Bon Qui Qui

New Caney, TX

#3 Mar 11, 2010
hayseed wrote:
<quoted text>
A glass of wine is supposed to be alot better.
Agree...1 small glass everynight...or reading Topix works everytime...just dont mix the 2... ;)
slim1026

Paris, TX

#4 Mar 11, 2010
Let me suggest Single Barrel Jack Daniels. Yummy !!!!!
Zach

Fort Collins, CO

#5 Oct 11, 2010
Put 1-2 shots in a coffee mug with ice and top with water. It's a lot less harsh and in fact quite tasty... I do this quite often before bed and I get to sleep right away and wake up on time with a clear mind and full of energy. With a constantly changing sleep schedule, this is a great way to ensure I get the right amount of sleep and don't lose any due to restlessness.
Yes

Paris, TX

#6 Oct 12, 2010
hayseed wrote:
<quoted text>
A glass of wine is supposed to be alot better.
It is better, and healthier. Especially red wine.
bruce

Paris, TX

#7 Oct 14, 2010
uh ever heard of a night cap?
Justa Swingin

Gainesville, TX

#8 Oct 14, 2010
Zach wrote:
Put 1-2 shots in a coffee mug with ice and top with water. It's a lot less harsh and in fact quite tasty... I do this quite often before bed and I get to sleep right away and wake up on time with a clear mind and full of energy. With a constantly changing sleep schedule, this is a great way to ensure I get the right amount of sleep and don't lose any due to restlessness.
As JR Ewing made famous, "Bourbon and Branch"
johnny english

Corinth, MS

#9 Jan 6, 2011
1 beer usually will put me right to sleep better than whiskey. I prefer Budweiser.
A Question

Plano, TX

#10 Jan 6, 2011
Swindel wrote:
I recently was unable to sleep the other night. I tossed and turned for awhile couldn't sleep, couldn't get comfortable. I decided to take a shot of whiskey and in no time I was out for the night. My question is I want to know is taking a shot of whiskey before bed bad for me. I am by no means a heavy drinker and I don't drink often.
No, one shot of whiskey is not going to hurt you. You shouldn't do it if you are diabetic, that's the only thing I can think of that would cause harm. Sweet dreams!
Wine

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Jan 6, 2011
My family's doc said a glass of red wine before bed would help you sleep. Also would help regulate your blood pressure and chol. As well as strengthen the heart.
Chris

Canada

#12 May 2, 2011
Scotch Whiskey straight up 1/2 hour before bed works for me.
Juan San Claro

Mexico

#13 Jan 22, 2013
As long as it is a Single Malt (Scottish) Whisky it will send you off into a wonderful, deep, dreamy sleep! Also, you will wake up with a stonker!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
providence ranch 44 min Alpha Male 18
Please Support KK Designs 1 hr The Real Hater 125
spencer orthodontics 1 hr Tye 1
providence ranch 1 hr Hello 7
Why do the most adamant Trump supporters seem t... 1 hr Reichsfuhrer von ... 16
Christina haile 1 hr Hello 19
Why do the most adamant Hillary supporters seem... 2 hr Reichsfuhrer von ... 7
PRMC Emergency Room 3 hr FFS 26
Nikki aka Mttm aka Tactics aka User name removed 6 hr Married to the Mob 26
Cavender's Closing 8 hr wtf 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages