cops by junior high???

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wow

Paris, TX

#1 Feb 15, 2013
they had all kinds of people pulled over in front of the fire department & Paris Middle School, wow they were searching people and everything, what was that all about?
wow

Paris, TX

#2 Feb 15, 2013
*Paris Junior High, sorry
wise old man

Paris, TX

#3 Feb 15, 2013
was it a white surban
Obvious

Paris, TX

#4 Feb 15, 2013
wow wrote:
they had all kinds of people pulled over in front of the fire department & Paris Middle School, wow they were searching people and everything, what was that all about?
They were looking for somebody? Maybe you should have driven by and let them stop you so you could ask them what was going on. Or maybe you could have pulled in to the FD and asked them what was going on.
Hmmmmm

Paris, TX

#5 Feb 15, 2013
wise old man wrote:
was it a white surban
Yes it was
wise old man

Paris, TX

#6 Feb 15, 2013
reason why i asked the police was looking for one
Hmmmmm

Paris, TX

#7 Feb 15, 2013
wise old man wrote:
reason why i asked the police was looking for one
When I drove by they were arresting several people, at first we thought it was kids but most of them looked like adults
Leprechaun

Paris, TX

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Local ABT chapter meeting
Maybe

Lockhart, TX

#9 Feb 15, 2013
Why 9 police cars for one gray van and 5 people?
ielly

Paris, TX

#10 Feb 15, 2013
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
They were looking for somebody? Maybe you should have driven by and let them stop you so you could ask them what was going on. Or maybe you could have pulled in to the FD and asked them what was going on.
So are you call em, ahem or just another smartazz bully
wise old man

Paris, TX

#11 Feb 15, 2013
Maybe wrote:
Why 9 police cars for one gray van and 5 people?
needed a lot of back up
Obvious

Paris, TX

#13 Feb 16, 2013
ielly wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you call em, ahem or just another smartazz bully
Well isn't it obvious? I am Obvious. I'm surprised someone as clever as you didn't catch on to that.
Really

Paris, TX

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Well isn't it obvious? I am Obvious. I'm surprised someone as clever as you didn't catch on to that.
You misspelled " Oblivious"
ielly

Paris, TX

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's Obvious you are obvious, call em and ahem. You just can't stop the smartazz bullying can you? Unless you change you are easily detected and will be barraged with ridicule until you do.
ielly

Paris, TX

#16 Feb 16, 2013
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you call yourself dick head at least the name would fit!
Lol

Rockwall, TX

#17 Feb 16, 2013
Maybe they were doing their job protecting us and it's none of your business unless they tell you.
ielly

Paris, TX

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Lol wrote:
Maybe they were doing their job protecting us and it's none of your business unless they tell you.
Because if theey hide what they are doing then they are probably taking away your rights. Exactly why there is the freedom of information act. If we all just set by and don't question what is happening then we will look up one day and have no rights. It's the same scenerio of util it happens to you - you don't care/notice. Definately a bad thing.
Jokes on YOu

Paris, TX

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled " Oblivious"
No, he didn't. The word was "obvious." Obviously, you are the oblivious one..
Jokes on YOu

Paris, TX

#20 Feb 17, 2013
ielly wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's Obvious you are obvious, call em and ahem. You just can't stop the smartazz bullying can you? Unless you change you are easily detected and will be barraged with ridicule until you do.
Why do you let this guy bother you so much? I didn't see anything bullying about his posts. What did he say that was so bullying? You, on the other hand, have called him names and are threatening him. Maybe you're the one who needs some sensitivity training.
Obvious

Paris, TX

#21 Feb 17, 2013
ielly wrote:
<quoted text>
How funny! You think I'm concerned about ridicule from an anonymous emotionally stunted poster on a public forum? Bring it on!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
U. S. Navy Names Ship for a Queer 5 hr The dude 5
Using Real Names in Title of Threads/Posts 5 hr Consider self-imm... 11
Paris High - Terrell Football 5 hr Gumshoes 1
DEVELOPING .....Clinton Crime Foundation will b... 5 hr Watchgod 25
Mestizos and Negroes Fail Again 7 hr Polls are Propaganda 3
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 8 hr Tactics 712
Was God a Christian? 8 hr Tactics 1,155

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance