Prayers to the families

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jojo

United States

#1 Dec 28, 2012
My heart is heavy tonight for the families involved with the shooting this evening...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
huh

Dallas, TX

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Where did this occur at? And what happened?
ABC KIDD

United States

#3 Dec 28, 2012
What shooting?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Belle

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2012
This is so very sad! Prayers to this family!!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
another mother

Paris, TX

#5 Dec 28, 2012
I got on here because I heard a child had a fatal accident.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
luv4dogs

Dallas, TX

#7 Dec 28, 2012
What all happened???
Just me

Paris, TX

#9 Dec 28, 2012
According to the Paris News, a 13 yr old was accidentally shot & killed when his friend stumblec & fell accidentally shooting him. So sad!!
Hmm

Mckinney, TX

#15 Dec 28, 2012
Why on earth would a 9 yr. old carry his own gun. I have a 9 yr. old and I would NEVER let him carry his own at this age. Too many things can go wrong, as just did. Absolutely crazy! How sad an innocent child lost their life over something that could have been avoided. Sending up prayers.
hmmmm

Dallas, TX

#18 Dec 28, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Why on earth would a 9 yr. old carry his own gun. I have a 9 yr. old and I would NEVER let him carry his own at this age. Too many things can go wrong, as just did. Absolutely crazy! How sad an innocent child lost their life over something that could have been avoided. Sending up prayers.
Where did you get 9 years from?????
just me

United States

#19 Dec 28, 2012
It was just a BB gun
Mama-Mia

Paris, TX

#20 Dec 28, 2012
Come on, people! This was a tragic accident! You don't know the history of either of these families. These boys may have been trained in gun safety for years. The 13-year old may have proved to both sets of parents that he could be responsible for watching out for the younger one. You don't know. When are we going to stop trying to blame someone or something for every accident in this world???

If the two boys had been walking across a parking lot and one of them accidentally knocked the other in front of a car and that one was killed, are we going to blame the kids? How about blaming the parents who let the kids walk across the parking lot? Do you KNOW whether there was an adult with them or not? No, you don't. Or should we blame the driver of the car? Do we ban all cars from parking lots because of this?

Come on! It is time to stop pointing fingers and pray for the families. Both of them are devastated. All this arguing is only hurting them worse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Blue

United States

#21 Dec 28, 2012
How does a BB gun kill someone?
Hmm

Mckinney, TX

#22 Dec 28, 2012
hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get 9 years from?????
The 13 year old was shot by his 9 year old friend, according to the news articles.
hmmmm

Dallas, TX

#23 Dec 28, 2012
Gotcha
Forgivin

College Station, TX

#24 Dec 28, 2012
Really! people are hurting,I know the family and they are very smart people,THeir was another party that was responsable for this boy while he was at their house.the 13 year old was visiting a friend.THings happen that cant be changed.now their lives are changed for ever.YEs is should have never happend.ever but it did.So one is gone and the other has to live with what has happend.and the parent with the guilt of not takeing care of the boy and the parents that dont have him anymore...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Family of 9yr old

Royse City, TX

#25 Dec 28, 2012
Thank you to all the people that are praying for our family.The little 9yr old is our cousin.It was an accident.Please dont try to start placing blame.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#27 Dec 29, 2012
Family of 9yr old wrote:
Thank you to all the people that are praying for our family.The little 9yr old is our cousin.It was an accident.Please dont try to start placing blame.
God bless you all. Many prayers going up for you all especially the little boy. God touch him and heal him in his guilt and pain as well as his families.
just wondering

Quinlan, TX

#28 Dec 29, 2012
just wondering WHO died.
nocrime

Paris, TX

#31 Dec 29, 2012
hmm wrote:
Sorry to "chime in" but if indeed an adult let a nine year old and thirteen year old leave with rifles an arrest should be made. I do mean a big "if".
If a child has taken the Hunter's Education course no crime was committed by anyone. If not, only bad judgement. It is truly a shame a life was lost - but people die in accidents every day
dragonthis

Paris, TX

#33 Dec 29, 2012
snapdragon wrote:
Stupid foolish people raise their children to be stupid foolish people. This was stupid and foolish and now this child will grow up knowing he killed another human being because stupid foolish parents let a 9 year old play with a .22 loaded rifle. The parents should pay a heavy price for there stupid and foolish act. And the father of this child is a principal. SAY WHAT YOU WANT!!! A NINE YEAR OLD PLAYING WITH A LOADED .22???? STUPID FOOLISH PEOPLE!!!
Not anymore - now superintendent. But while casting stones - I am sure you never made a mistake right? Hindsight is 20/20. Won't save the life now - but you my friend are lower than dirt passing judgement on a grieving family. You are trash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paris health inspections rigged? 39 min birds of a feather 9
doc ganguly 51 min Asking 3
NLISD Goodman Learning Center is Cesspool of waste 1 hr Chuy the Mentalist 11
Testing positive 2 hr Grisham 35
Best Tanning Cream 2 hr Grisham 20
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 8 hr Super_Chick_ 7,158
Attention First Federal/ Amis (Oct '17) 13 hr Grisham 348
Plum pitiful & pathetic 14 hr Grisham 44

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance