Car Crash last night
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Whitey

Haltom City, TX

#1 Oct 16, 2008
Just heard a rumor that there was a car crash last night where someone was killed. Does anyone know who this person might be if this is true. If true it might be a friend of ours.
wondering

Paris, TX

#2 Oct 16, 2008
Whitey wrote:
Just heard a rumor that there was a car crash last night where someone was killed. Does anyone know who this person might be if this is true. If true it might be a friend of ours.
Was it at the corner of 6th and Clarksville streets?
katladee

Dallas, TX

#3 Oct 16, 2008
Hanna W.?
katladee

Dallas, TX

#4 Oct 16, 2008
17 years old?
Whitey

Haltom City, TX

#5 Oct 16, 2008
OK,thanks
duh

Denver, CO

#6 Oct 16, 2008
what is the last name?
Stacie

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2008
Please keep Hanna's family in your prayers.. Her mom and i are friends.. Hanna was a very sweet kid!!
Anon

Paris, TX

#8 Oct 16, 2008
I heard about a wreck also,but dont know if it is the same one.The one I heard about,the person was on their way back from Sulphur Springs and never got home.They found them this morning in the car.Has anyone heard about it?
katladee

Dallas, TX

#9 Oct 16, 2008
wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Was it at the corner of 6th and Clarksville streets?
between Paris and Sulphur Springs
heard

Paris, TX

#10 Oct 16, 2008
Anon wrote:
I heard about a wreck also,but dont know if it is the same one.The one I heard about,the person was on their way back from Sulphur Springs and never got home.They found them this morning in the car.Has anyone heard about it?
Yes, i have heard about it. Hannah was a very sweet girl and I knew her and her family well. Please pray for her family during this very hard time.
heard

Paris, TX

#11 Oct 16, 2008
duh wrote:
what is the last name?
her last name is Weiberg

“Nothing SCARES me..I have KIDS”

Since: Aug 08

Plano, TX

#12 Oct 16, 2008
Is her mom's named Pebbles?
Stacie wrote:
Please keep Hanna's family in your prayers.. Her mom and i are friends.. Hanna was a very sweet kid!!
Max Payne

Paris, TX

#13 Oct 16, 2008
does anybody know how the wreck happened. was it 1 car or 2 cars. any info would be helpful.
duh

Denver, CO

#14 Oct 16, 2008
where did she go to school?
Realist

Redmond, WA

#15 Oct 16, 2008
This is yet another example of a story breaking here on Topix- scant as the information so far may be- before it appears on the PARIS NEWS online edition (today's isn't up yet) and the print edition isn't quite on the streets yet either.
Anon

Paris, TX

#16 Oct 16, 2008
Is she from Roxton?
NeedtheFacts

Redmond, WA

#17 Oct 16, 2008
We have way more people asking questions on here at the moment than we do providing answers. Obviosuly the poster called "heard" knows a lot more about what happened than has been so far posted on here. Not sure why the withholding of information...
heard

Paris, TX

#18 Oct 16, 2008
Anon wrote:
Is she from Roxton?
Yes. she used to live in Roxton
heard does know

Paris, TX

#19 Oct 16, 2008
Yes, I do a lot about the situation but details are still sketchy and everybody is trying to deal with the news as best as possible. This girl was in my family and was very sweet and caring. She will be greatly missed by all. So until I know more i will not be posting on here.

“Superstar!!!!”

Since: Aug 08

Paris TX

#20 Oct 16, 2008
heard does know wrote:
Yes, I do a lot about the situation but details are still sketchy and everybody is trying to deal with the news as best as possible. This girl was in my family and was very sweet and caring. She will be greatly missed by all. So until I know more i will not be posting on here.
I am very sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rep ratcliff 32 min reality 2
Healthy 1 hr The original Ment... 1
Old news 2 hr The original Ment... 3
Creepy Nightmare 2 hr The original Ment... 106
Topix Is No Longer Helpful 2 hr The original Ment... 5
Fat Pig 3 hr The original Ment... 59
Deport mayor (Aug '17) 4 hr David 315
NLISD Board member voting is here 4 hr Barney fife 22

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance