Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

wee wee wrote:
Most of the time Black women aren't single moms having these babies. Most of the time it's only on paper, that way so, that the sister and her man (who is most certainly always paid less on his job than his white co-work) has to say that inorder to get some kind of further assistance to help feed their children.
Actually, they are single Moms since most of them aren't married. Why do people have children they can not even afford to feed?
A Question

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2011

wee wee wrote:
Most of the time Black women aren't single moms having these babies. Most of the time it's only on paper, that way so, that the sister and her man (who is most certainly always paid less on his job than his white co-work) has to say that inorder to get some kind of further assistance to help feed their children.
74% of black babies are illegitimate, which means their parents were not married at the time of their birth. So, the black women are single moms. The fact that they have a baby daddy hanging around doesn't make a difference.

You say they do this so they can get help feeding their children? Why do they have children if they can't even feed them? Why do they continue having additional children? Don't you see that your race will never improve unless they start providing stable homes for the children?

A recent study shows that 90% of all black children will be on Food Stamps at least once before they reach the age of 20. That is a sad commentary.
wee wee

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

Oh yea, then what about the fact the once they get those job their unequal pay rate kicks in. If you would notice the pay inequality isn't just confined to regular paying jobs where blacks are employed. Let's look at the NFL and NBA associations. Now, how may times do you see were a white NFL player has to hold out on his contract to get a fair deal. White NFL players don't have hold out because the association give them a deal they can't refuse. On the other hand, the Black NFL players does receive his due but only after a hold out on his part until they come with a much better deal. The Black players are the best players as we already know but have to hold out just to get a good pay rate. They are aware already of the types of contracts being offered to their white teammates. The NBA went so far as to put a cap on it salary of players who are the majority again of Blacks. Plus, they have to waite (I believe) 3 years afters high school now just be able to play. But, not in golf or baseball which is mostly dominated by young and middle age white atheletes.
wee wee

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

And you must remember that the number of white females are increasinlg having kids out of wedlock; and not only are this new group unmarried, but don't even know who the father of the chidren are. That's why the white T.V. shows host are now offering free DNA testing to determine who's who daddy. Do you think this new promotion is due to the fact that Black women were having too many kids out of wedlock. No, it is because the white man's daughter is now having the most children out of wedlock and don't even know which one is the daddy. It may be 4 and 5 or 6 to 7 possible baby daddies. At least the Black women have always known who their childrens father was. That was until they started sleeping with the Devil, and hanging out with the Devil and his children.
A Question

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

wee wee wrote:
Oh yea, then what about the fact the once they get those job their unequal pay rate kicks in. If you would notice the pay inequality isn't just confined to regular paying jobs where blacks are employed. Let's look at the NFL and NBA associations. Now, how may times do you see were a white NFL player has to hold out on his contract to get a fair deal. White NFL players don't have hold out because the association give them a deal they can't refuse. On the other hand, the Black NFL players does receive his due but only after a hold out on his part until they come with a much better deal. The Black players are the best players as we already know but have to hold out just to get a good pay rate. They are aware already of the types of contracts being offered to their white teammates. The NBA went so far as to put a cap on it salary of players who are the majority again of Blacks. Plus, they have to waite (I believe) 3 years afters high school now just be able to play. But, not in golf or baseball which is mostly dominated by young and middle age white atheletes.
I have no problem with the NBA not taking players right out of high school. It gives the players a chance at a college education, which enriches them (somewhat) as to a different lifestyle than "the HOOD."

I'd like to see your proof that baseball is "mostly" dominated by young and middle age white athletes. Seems to me that it has a highly concentrated of Latino players.

Golf is certainly "a rich man's sport." We lived in a golf course community when my boy's were young, and we didn't have enough money to allow them to play golf. Instead, we played tennis and soccer. You don't hear me complaining about something we couldn't afford.

As far as your other examples, you would have to show me proof to back up what you are saying. Professional ball player's are so beyond the U.S. norm that you really are wasting your time concentrating on them. That's not going to help your race better themselves in any way. As far as I am concerned, most professional black players never get past "the HOOD," they just have more money. Money can't buy class, good morals or a conscience.

A Question

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

wee wee wrote:
And you must remember that the number of white females are increasinlg having kids out of wedlock; and not only are this new group unmarried, but don't even know who the father of the chidren are. That's why the white T.V. shows host are now offering free DNA testing to determine who's who daddy. Do you think this new promotion is due to the fact that Black women were having too many kids out of wedlock. No, it is because the white man's daughter is now having the most children out of wedlock and don't even know which one is the daddy. It may be 4 and 5 or 6 to 7 possible baby daddies. At least the Black women have always known who their childrens father was. That was until they started sleeping with the Devil, and hanging out with the Devil and his children.
The shows you are talking about depict the lowest of both races - black and white. What sane person would subject themselves to the humiliation? What sane person would watch these shows? The reason these shows are on is for the revenue generated - Period. If you think the producers or host gives a rat's ass about the contestants or how many baby daddies are involved, you are WRONG.
wee wee

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

Whites never see the disparity in pay because they have never had a serious problem with unequality in the work place. All you have to do is watch who always has to hold out on their contracts inorder to get a good deal. It's the Black players. Plus, Blacks with money have way more stlye, and class than a white person. It's a difference between being a want a be (as most whites are) who kill themselves; children who shoot up their classmates at school and college; murder their children and parents for no apparent reasons; sexually abuse their own chidren; have no respect for other races cultures; go to church to hear some homosexual pastor they have now said was ok to be one of the Lords missionary preachers etc. The Blacks from the "Hood" may do some "Thuggish" things at times, but they are not messed up nearly as bad as the Europeans Americans and their uncivilized cultures. It's just plain barbaric. The Cracker race has no morales. They have obtain money but their very barbaric nature and cultures is always evident.
wee wee

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

Plus, why haven't the sports league thought the same way about a white kids going directly into golf or baseball after high school. It's a waite because they want the Black kid to receive some college education first they say but what about a white kids education. It's all a lie. It's because too many young talented black male were coming out ready to go to the pro's way before a white boy could get the chance to"'build himself" up for the game to make the same money.
A Question

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

wee wee wrote:
Whites never see the disparity in pay because they have never had a serious problem with unequality in the work place. All you have to do is watch who always has to hold out on their contracts inorder to get a good deal. It's the Black players. Plus, Blacks with money have way more stlye, and class than a white person. It's a difference between being a want a be (as most whites are) who kill themselves; children who shoot up their classmates at school and college; murder their children and parents for no apparent reasons; sexually abuse their own chidren; have no respect for other races cultures; go to church to hear some homosexual pastor they have now said was ok to be one of the Lords missionary preachers etc. The Blacks from the "Hood" may do some "Thuggish" things at times, but they are not messed up nearly as bad as the Europeans Americans and their uncivilized cultures. It's just plain barbaric. The Cracker race has no morales. They have obtain money but their very barbaric nature and cultures is always evident.
Again, you are posting rhetoric with no proof to back it up. As I explained on another crackers are poor white people, they have not obtained money.

Women have notoriously been paid less than men, for the same job. That never stopped me from working. Your people really should try it, it would give them a sense of independence and self-worth that will never be achieved by living off the hard working American taxpayer.

Yep, the "hood" professional players do quite a bit of thuggish and criminal activities. I will agree with you there.

As far as you continuing your drivel about professional ball players, they have no affect on you or me, so I'm not addressing that issue any longer. Keep living in your dream world, reality is too far-fetched for you to achieve.

me the people

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

this weewee gets his facts from jerry springer. then he calls names. i guess he thinks he makes a good point for blacks. i think he shows the black attitude toward whites.....kill kill. no reasoning with these ignorant people.
wee wee

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

The Cracker has never had any reasoning. You must have forgotten about the reasons for segregation, and racism (based soley on a groups color), and you are telling me about reasoning. What about Jim Crowism, Disfranchisement, 3/4th of human stuff, customized brands of christianity etc. Your not that far removed from the 50's and 60's era. If it wasn't for my people you would still be acting barbaric today. Now, you come back up with the Tea Party that was started way back in the 1770's, just because of a president who has Black skin; and mention something about reasoning. You Crackers need God.
reno critter

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
It a combination of workers from Houston, Beaumont, Paris, and Baton Rouge. Houston, Beaumont, and Baton Rouge were on the original lawsuit but hadn't settled yet or gone to court. Paris had settled but supervisors at the Turner plant continued to allow racist sh*t to continue and other employees decided to file. Most of the workers are black because they're the ones who were discriminated against but there are some whites who were retaliated against for speaking up so they're part of the suit. Its wages, promotions,racist graffiti, nooses, retaliation, the n word, confederate flag, Nazi flag, and in Beaumont, white employees were caught spitting in black workers food. In Paris, since the city officials, Diversity Task Force, Marva Joe, Mary Clark, Robert High, James Price, Kenneth Rogers, Gerad Mosley, Pam Anglin President of PJC, and Patrick Graham of the Paris News all portrayed Turner as a victim and defended the men who discriminated and attacked the men who filed the complaints, they encouraged the discrimination to continue. Black workers such as Buck Cooper, Deon Moore and Ray Butler should all feel like fools right now. They did all that ass kissing, tap dancing and shoe shining and they may still lose their jobs.
Maybe all of you wont be descriminated against when you go to TWC and stand in the unemployment line.
me the people

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

more ignorance. 3/4th of human stuff? the original tea party was an historical event not a party. i had nothing to do with segregation. i dont go to church. i like cheese with my cracker.
OldWhitey

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

wee wee wrote:
Wee wee said: "The Black players are the best players as we already know ..."

Huh???Seems like a racist statement. Do you also think whites are smarter than blacks as we already know??? Saying that would be on the same level as your statement about blacks being better players. You need to post some facts to back up your allegations. You also need to be aware holdouts for pay in the NFL are pretty equal.

http://lloydvance.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/20...
wee wee

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

Judged:

I don't need facts, rationalization and observation will do much better than all of that.
A Question

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2011

wee wee wrote:
I don't need facts, rationalization and observation will do much better than all of that.
It's obvious you don't need facts. BS is not going to cut it.
Jim Crow

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Lexicon wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said, step up to big Ray or Deon and mouth off to them. One of your little buddies tried it and got his butt kicked. People like you are all mouth. If you had all the bs kicked out of you they could bury you in a match box. And no, the EEOC wants nothing to do with this suit. This is strictly the ambulance chaser that has been rounding up trash the worked for Turner, got fired or quit and at least one that is suing because he never got hired. You need to do a little more research before you flap that big mouth. And again, NO ONE WAS DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. ONE WANT TO BE, SELF DECLARED MUSLIM STARTED THIS, JUST AS HE DID AT ANOTHER PARIS PLANT AND GOT SOME MORE LAZY FOOLS TO GO IN WITH HIM. NOW THEY DON'T HAVE A JOB AND HAVE SPENT MOST OF THE LITTLE AMOUNT THEY BLACKMAILED TURNER OUT OF. TURNER SHOULD HAVE GONE TO COURT BUT THE OWNERS WANTED TO AVOID ANY NEGATIVE PUBLICITY. IT WILL NOT GO DOWN LIKE THAT HIS TIME. TURNER HAS FILED AGAINST THE LAWYER AND WILL FILE AGAINST EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THE FOOLS THAT JOIN THIS SILLY LAWSUIT. The ambulance chaser is just using these idiots, telling them all the good stuff he will get them but he is the only one that would make much money off the suit, the former employees and current idiots can't even see that but they will.
Like I said, those b*tches have already been stepped to and they didn't do sh*t. They know what time it is. People who are all mouth make threats over the internet. That would be you. The EEOC already made their ruling. What else is there for them to do? You say Turner never discriminated. You can argue that until you turn blue. The EEOC said they did. Turner can file whatever they want to. Filing against the lawyer isn't going to stop anything. If they had any intelligence, they would have fired Tom Glascock. He keeps allowing the discrimination to continue because he's a racist himself. The plant in Paris is going to end up closing and I have no sympathy for any of you because you never learn. Being racist idiots must be very important to you.
Jim Crow

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

A Question wrote:
<quoted text>
74% of black babies are illegitimate, which means their parents were not married at the time of their birth. So, the black women are single moms. The fact that they have a baby daddy hanging around doesn't make a difference.
You say they do this so they can get help feeding their children? Why do they have children if they can't even feed them? Why do they continue having additional children? Don't you see that your race will never improve unless they start providing stable homes for the children?
A recent study shows that 90% of all black children will be on Food Stamps at least once before they reach the age of 20. That is a sad commentary.
Theres no such thing as an illegtimate child. White women are single moms too. Even the ones who marry since most marriages end in divorce. And lets not mention the white daddys with mistresses. Marriage doesn't mean stability. Your race will never improve until you stop being racist idiots who like to point out problems in other races but are blind to your own problems.
Jim Crow

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

TX Klansman wrote:
Nita Taylor , John Wilson III , Hillary Arvie , Will Barker , Russell Batiste , Bobby Batton , Kenneth Ray Beard , Larry Bell , Daniel Bellard , Brandon Beroid , Marion Berry , Clarence Bertrand , Todd Bills , Edward Blake , Kevin Ray Blue , Trudy Braxton , Orren Brew , Brandon Brisco , Michael Brooks , Jeffre Brown , Gita Brown , Alton Burrell , Harvey Butler , David Butler , Katrina Calligan , Frederick Canady , Erely Carvin , Jakeistan Cash , Swiney Ceasar , Henry Celestine , Phyllis Celestine , Shelby Celestine Sr , Shelby Celestine Jr , Tasheena Celestine , Wilson Chavis , Brenda Citizen , Shawn Citizen , Derran Clark , Derrick Clark , Ronald Coleman , Dwayne Closton , Corey Cooper , Robert Crown , Trillis Danielson , Alcide Davis , Steven Dawson , Henry Dogan , Gregory Dorsey , Christol Doucett , Marcus Doucett , Shawn Ducre , Jermaine Dugas , Jocelyn Duhon , Carl Eddington , Brenda Edwards , Anitra Edwards , Glenda Edwards , Larry Edwards , Eavy Ellis , Vera Ellis , Virgil Ethridge , Laura Evans , Shannon Facione , Cheryl Falola , Untellez Paul Fields , Daniel Fontenot , Donald Franklin , Edwin Franklin , Robert Freeman , Darryl Freeman , John Freeman , Tonya Frye , Kerry Garvin , Delvin Gims , Camille Gobert , Terry Gobert , Tommie Gobert , Michael Gold , Courie Goodly , Joseph Gordon , Zavier Green , Marcus Green , Charles Grier , Rogers Guidry , Elliot Guillory , Kenneth Hanks , Cortney Harden , Steven Harmon , Reginald Harmon , Royal Harvey , Richard Hearn , Joseph Henderson , Mark Henry , Billy Hill , Larry Hinderson , Cody Howard , Alisha Howard , Jerry Hudson , Lamont Jack , Crandal Jackson , Gil Jackson , Joseph Jackson , Mondre Jackson , Chauncey Jackson , Terrence James , Rick James , Cornelius Jeffery , Michael John , Kevin Johnson , Lorenzo Johnson , Roy Jones , Alfred Jones , Eric Jones , Ernest Jones , Ethel Jones , Melvin Jones , Bryant Jones , Ronald Jones , Kenneth Wayne Judson , Corey Kaough , Daryl Kelly , Allen Keys , Tonia Keys , Stacy Larce , Terell Leblanc , Edward Leday , Harry Lemonier , Abraham Lewis , Shannon Lewis , Anthony Lily , Ana Lucas Ortega , Michael Malbrough , Monica Malbrough , Don Marks , Mitchell Marshall , Scott Matthews , Johnny McNeil , Debra McZeal , Stacy McZeal , Sheldon Melton , Szcwealion Milton , Craig Minor , Marcus Mitchell , Kenneth Mitchell , Gregory Moore , Otis More , Dorris Nwosu , Jamarrio OBear , Christopher Papillion , Ruby Papillion , Marcus Payne , Danny Peck , Joshua Pete Jr , Joshua Pete Sr , Roslyn Phillip , John Pitre Jr , Joseph Porter , Cavik Prudhomme , Cedric Pruitt , Freddie Queen , Crystal Ray , Eddiemae Reado , Joseph Redmon , Veronica Reed , Brenda Richard , Tony Richard , Joseph Richard , Reginald Richard , Carl Richard , Norman Richards , Sammy Ricks , Timothy Rigmaiden , Johnny Robinson , Earl Robinson , Wilda Robinson , Gralin Robinson , Kenneth Ross , Felicia Rougeau , Alvin Rousell , Larell Route , Varlon Route , Thomas Rucker Jr , Milton Ryan , Chris Ryan , Edward Ryan , Charles Sampson , Harold Savoy Sr , Carletta Sebro , Mary Semien , Pernell Simien , Melchezizeck Simon , Patricia Slidell , Louis Smith , Tyrone Steptore , Kenneth Wayne Stewart , Leroy Stewart , Joshua Stewart , Calvin Stewart Jr , Calvin Stewart Sr , Shantel Thomas , Pamela Thomas , Robert Thomas , Joe Thomas Jr , Ulacier Thompson , Keelye Tomlinson , Yvonne Turner , Larry Tutson Jr , Kevin Victor , Artigus Viney , Conrad Viney , Conway Viney , Shayla Vital , Larry James Walker , Brandon Wallace , Deondra' Wallace , Melvin Ward , George Waters , Jammie Watson , Joseph Paul West Jr , Derrick Wicker , Tonette Wilkes , Morgan Williams , Clarence Williams , Gideon Williams , Delvechio Williams , Jonathan Williams , Franklin Wilson , Roy Wiltz , Wesley Wiltz , James Wisham , Michael Woods , Oran Woods and Kevin Young
Thats beautiful. People standing up for their civil rights. MLK would be proud. BLACK POWER!!!
good

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2011

Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres no such thing as an illegtimate child. White women are single moms too. Even the ones who marry since most marriages end in divorce. And lets not mention the white daddys with mistresses. Marriage doesn't mean stability. Your race will never improve until you stop being racist idiots who like to point out problems in other races but are blind to your own problems.
And your racist problems will never improve until you stop being the racist idiots who like to point out problems in other races but are BLIND to your own problems!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown art on delapidated buildings 18 min washington redskins 1
PEDC Report 20 min Maryk 19
casa del mare Italian restaurant 22 min spanish 15
Obama's Failure Foley-Syria-Iraq 37 min washington redskins 12
Hillary For President 42 min washington redskins 10
Turner PEDC No Class No Class 1 hr Black Widow 112
PRMC to tell the truth 1 hr 3FacesofEve 8
Susan 3 hr Goss Sipp 60
Paris worst town in Texas 13 hr Nuff said 45
Local Con Artist arrested for fraud Thu Whiskey in a Tea Cup 11