First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tommy

United States

#1 Jun 1, 2012
Mr. Winn has 3 charges against him:(1) 2nd degree felony, Intoxication Manslaughter w/ vehicle (dw)(2)2nd degree felony
Intoxication Manslaughter w/vehicle (dwing)(3) 3rd degree felony
Intoxication assualt w/ vehicle (sbi,dw) On 5/2512 hearing on all 3 charges and was set as follows:
On 8/13/2012 at (9:00am) jury trial on all 3 charges 6th district court..........Hmmmmmmm I thought he had waved a jury trial and wanted jury to sentence him,in Rockwall....??????
Concerned

Euless, TX

#2 Jun 2, 2012
Tommy wrote:
Mr. Winn has 3 charges against him:(1) 2nd degree felony, Intoxication Manslaughter w/ vehicle (dw)(2)2nd degree felony
Intoxication Manslaughter w/vehicle (dwing)(3) 3rd degree felony
Intoxication assualt w/ vehicle (sbi,dw) On 5/2512 hearing on all 3 charges and was set as follows:
On 8/13/2012 at (9:00am) jury trial on all 3 charges 6th district court..........Hmmmmmmm I thought he had waved a jury trial and wanted jury to sentence him,in Rockwall....??????
Guess it has something to do with him driving an unauthorized vehicle to Austin last week and getting stopped while drinking!!!!!!!! Wtf??????? That pretty much seals the deal! He's f&%#~!
Nope

Paris, TX

#3 Jun 2, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess it has something to do with him driving an unauthorized vehicle to Austin last week and getting stopped while drinking!!!!!!!! Wtf??????? That pretty much seals the deal! He's f&%#~!
Don't bet on it, you seem to forget Lamar County has a good old boy system in place.
My Opinion

United States

#4 Jun 2, 2012
Does anyone knoe what the minimum sentence would be?
Tommy

United States

#5 Jun 2, 2012
Concerned wrote:
uoted text>

You have to be freaking joking me......is that why he was in jail last week......He is a cocky, goody too shoes,and the BIGGEST DUMBASS that exists.... and drinking OMG...OMG..Drinking and driving again...DUMBASS
My Opinion

United States

#6 Jun 2, 2012
Tommy wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be freaking joking me......is that why he was in jail last week......He is a cocky, goody too shoes,and the BIGGEST DUMBASS that exists.... and drinking OMG...OMG..Drinking and driving again...DUMBASS
Some people have to learn the hard way.
yup

Paris, TX

#7 Jun 2, 2012
Maybe they will make him use gotomeeting. com from the big house and speak to the youths of America about how train horns, booze and money dont mix.
My Opinion

United States

#8 Jun 2, 2012
yup wrote:
Maybe they will make him use gotomeeting. com from the big house and speak to the youths of America about how train horns, booze and money dont mix.
That would be too easy for him..
IMO

Paris, TX

#9 Jun 4, 2012
It sounds like he wants to be in jail. Maybe guilt has gotten the best of him.
truth

Rockwall, TX

#10 Jun 4, 2012
Lol yeah I will be at that damn trial for sure!!! I want to see him put away, he needs to pay for what he had done like everyone else!!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#11 Jun 4, 2012
yup wrote:
And, who would believe him?

Sounds like a bad seed - Brad Taylor, after killing Dustin Shelton, got arrested in Austin, for aggravated assualt with a gun. Some people are just bad and need to be put away for the general public's protection.
Please stop hating

Richardson, TX

#12 Aug 16, 2012
My Opinion wrote:
Does anyone knoe what the minimum sentence would be?
He was eligible for probation on all three counts, and only got the ten years probation for the assault. But it was a close one.
Makes me wonder, if he had not plead guilty and decided to take the whole thing to trial, if he would have even been FOUND guilty.. because I gotta tell you.. that was a difficult trial and several moving pieces that would've swayed it.
And while I am here, I must say that the prosecutor did not endear himself at all. He was rude, agressive and when he said "awww, WAAH!!" while questioning Keefer.. umm, yeah not exactly professional.
Thug Life
#13 Aug 16, 2012
at least he will get his butt rammed.. lol.. little rich boys make the best bitches in the pin.. lol.. sure got a perty mouth.. lol...
Getting a rise

Round Rock, TX

#14 Aug 16, 2012
Please stop hating wrote:
<quoted text>
He was eligible for probation on all three counts, and only got the ten years probation for the assault. But it was a close one.
Makes me wonder, if he had not plead guilty and decided to take the whole thing to trial, if he would have even been FOUND guilty.. because I gotta tell you.. that was a difficult trial and several moving pieces that would've swayed it.
And while I am here, I must say that the prosecutor did not endear himself at all. He was rude, agressive and when he said "awww, WAAH!!" while questioning Keefer.. umm, yeah not exactly professional.
Hah they should of given KW the needle
Bait n Switch
#15 Aug 16, 2012
https://www.change.org/petitions/governors-of... #

Sign the petition to help ensure that there are no more KWs!
youre dumb

United States

#16 Aug 17, 2012
Thug Life wrote:
at least he will get his butt rammed.. lol.. little rich boys make the best bitches in the pin.. lol.. sure got a perty mouth.. lol...
You're dumb!! No one cares about your homosexual tendencies.
wishin
#17 Aug 17, 2012
Wow
Thug Life

Paris, TX

#18 Aug 17, 2012
youre dumb wrote:
<quoted text>
You're dumb!! No one cares about your homosexual tendencies.
your just mad... I think you where their bitch when you went in.. lol.....
woayeah
#19 Aug 17, 2012
Thug Life wrote:
<quoted text>
your just mad... I think you where their bitch when you went in.. lol.....
Sounds like he's missing it too...
brooka

United States

#20 Aug 17, 2012
Thug Life wrote:
Sounds like you need the f*** beat out of you, you sound like a stupid thug who I'm sure has been in jail before...how about you stop being a scared little b**** and say who you are if you wunna talk s***!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
B.J. McCoy and State Marijuana Laws (Oct '07) 4 min Information 354
24 and desperate 19 min Cathy 1
4-Word Game (Oct '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 5,366
Clinton Problems 1 hr Truth 14
Word Association? Part II (Apr '09) 1 hr Judy 123 4,945
Whew.. a more difficult word game... (Sep '09) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,374
Make a Sentence Out Of a 5-Letter Word (Aug '10) 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,041
Cajun Moon 2 hr reader 43
kristi garner 6 hr donotfeedtheoldbu... 33
arrogance 13 hr A Better Paris 26
More from around the web

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]