keith kent and christy kent

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

Paris, TX

#1 Sep 9, 2012
so does anyone have the low down on what really happened? did they get busted? did they even go to jail?and who is rocky and ronny? anyone know the black guy john?
yeah

Rockwall, TX

#2 Sep 9, 2012
LOW3KEY27MSGOTTI wrote:
so does anyone have the low down on what really happened? did they get busted? did they even go to jail?and who is rocky and ronny? anyone know the black guy john?
yes it's your DADDIE LOL

Paris, TX

#3 Sep 9, 2012
was ur daddy first punk bytch..........scary azz
yeah

Rockwall, TX

#4 Sep 9, 2012
LOW3KEY27MSGOTTI wrote:
was ur daddy first punk bytch..........scary azz
lol your nosy, if u need to know these things I'm sure you will be contacted..

Paris, TX

#5 Sep 9, 2012
mayb i have the right to be nosey....so mind your own business
Longtime parisian

Mill Creek, OK

#7 Sep 13, 2012
still rollin over on every body not locked up yet,sellin daily
Teamplayer

United States

#8 Sep 13, 2012
^^^^^^^^^.How would you know this? Unless you,Well nevermind I already know the answer my friend!
DuckduckGoose

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Oct 15, 2012
Her husband is in jail.She still out doing same ol same ol.She should be locked up 2.She is running out of players.Don't think you are going to get off that easy chick.
WonderWhy

Paris, TX

#10 Oct 15, 2012
That John####### wear's a wire an got all them busted.... The rest of them are still Locked up.. Any more ?"s @ LOW3KEY27MSGOTTI
call and ask

Paris, TX

#11 Oct 15, 2012
LOW3KEY27MSGOTTI wrote:
Why don't you call them and ask? If you don't know them well enough to do that, then it's really NOYB.
know for sure

Okemah, OK

#12 Oct 25, 2012
keith goes to jail. christy got her a new.. dealer. mr dillard,she loves all his stuff black is better
Teamplayer

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Oct 25, 2012
^^^^^^^^ How do you know this? Is he one of your dealers too.Or let me guess you are mad cause Christy wouldn't share with you. You got to take one for the Team. Player Hater!
t

Rockwall, TX

#14 Oct 26, 2012
WonderWhy wrote:
That John####### wear's a wire an got all them busted.... The rest of them are still Locked up.. Any more ?"s @ LOW3KEY27MSGOTTI
YOUR NEXT.
ttt

Paris, TX

#15 Oct 26, 2012
Dont think so Fella!! I dont Play That Game!! Maybe ur Next o thats rite u prolly dun got it?
head buster

Paris, TX

#16 Dec 16, 2012
@ wonderwhy.......... o john########## does wear a wire........... heard he left town too...............and c.k is a low down dirty bit****** thats out screwing everyone while keith waits trial on federal charges.
Teamplayer

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Dec 16, 2012
head buster wrote:
@ wonderwhy.......... o john########## does wear a wire.......... heard he left town too..........and c.k is a low down dirty bit****** thats out screwing everyone while keith waits trial on federal charges.
And this is your bitnezz? and why? Are you jealous of C.K. And how do you know she is out screwing everyone.Are you in her pocket when C.K. is out doing this.I bet you was a good friend at one time.haha
head buster

Paris, TX

#18 Dec 16, 2012
i think it is best you mind your own business" team player..........and matter of fact..........reason being you wouldnt want to get caught up in a conspiracy.......bye curly hair gurl
Teamplayer

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Dec 16, 2012
head buster wrote:
i think it is best you mind your own business" team player..........and matter of fact..........reason being you wouldnt want to get caught up in a conspiracy.......bye curly hair gurl
What conspiracy?lol. Your just being a C.K. hater! Because she is Hot and Sexy and your Not! I don't know about curly hair girl.But I got curly hair around my Manhood. Did C.K. get into your goody bag?haha
Just curious

United States

#20 Dec 17, 2012
Mr. Dillard? Which one?
Just curious

United States

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Is it the POS that lives on 17th st? The one who has all the arrests but always gets a slap on the wrist?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
$150,000 Missing 6 min msmedical 2
justice for baby trinity Compton (Aug '15) 17 min Wondering 6
Dr Diamond discussed family member. 17 min HopeforJustice 17
NL Bond 1 hr taxes 61
Detroit Middle/High School's Crooked school Boa... 7 hr lol 16
Bicycle repair in Paris? (Jun '10) 10 hr Michey 4
NL bond taxes and renters 10 hr Vote NO 7
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Apr 20 Pale Rider 187

Paris Jobs

More from around the web