obama birth certicate is a fake

obama birth certicate is a fake

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
what a shock

Paris, TX

#1 May 2, 2012
OBAMA BIRTH CERTICATE IS A FAKE

Type this heading in your PC search engine and on Utube.
curiouoso

Paris, TX

#2 May 2, 2012
what a shock wrote:
OBAMA BIRTH CERTICATE IS A FAKE
Type this heading in your PC search engine and on Utube.
Wow!, this should start an impeachment.
paris2go

Paris, TX

#3 May 2, 2012
curiouoso wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow!, this should start an impeachment.
I typed it in and was flooded with results. This is serious.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 May 3, 2012
Coming from someone who can't even spell "certificate" correctly. Pipe down, moron, you're just making yourself look bad.
lol

United States

#5 May 3, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
Coming from someone who can't even spell "certificate" correctly. Pipe down, moron, you're just making yourself look bad.
The grammar police is alive and well.
hayseed

Blossom, TX

#6 May 3, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The grammar police is alive and well.
"ARE" alive and well.
You're welcome.
Fred

United States

#7 May 3, 2012
Ovomit's birth certificate lists his race as "Afro-American", a term that was not coined until in the 1970's. In the 60's, " Negro" was used on legal documents.
hehe

Paris, TX

#10 May 3, 2012
what a shock wrote:
OBAMA BIRTH CERTICATE IS A FAKE
Type this heading in your PC search engine and on Utube.
I see you changed your name 3 times in the first 3 posts. What an idiot.

“2nd Amendment insures the rest”

Since: Apr 08

Texas

#11 May 3, 2012
Fred wrote:
Ovomit's birth certificate lists his race as "Afro-American", a term that was not coined until in the 1970's. In the 60's, " Negro" was used on legal documents.
Also, as I recall the name of the hospital did not come into effect untill some 17 years after the alleged date of birth. According to what has been brought forth, most entries on the document have been altered
hawhaw

Paris, TX

#12 May 3, 2012
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you changed your name 3 times in the first 3 posts. What an idiot.
if that's the case, you must be number 4!
hawhaw

Paris, TX

#13 May 3, 2012
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you changed your name 3 times in the first 3 posts. What an idiot.
Dumbass
lol

Paris, TX

#14 May 3, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
Coming from someone who can't even spell "certificate" correctly. Pipe down, moron, you're just making yourself look bad.
don't whine!, at least you now have someone you can talk too!
lol

Paris, TX

#15 May 3, 2012
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you changed your name 3 times in the first 3 posts. What an idiot.
OMG, you dipshiter. WHAT A JERK!!!!! LMFAO!
hehe

Paris, TX

#16 May 3, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, you dipshiter. WHAT A JERK!!!!! LMFAO!
WOW!! You just did it again. You are cracking me up. Just stop posting.
hawhaw

Paris, TX

#17 May 3, 2012
hehe wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! You just did it again. You are cracking me up. Just stop posting.
WOW!! You just did it again. You are cracking me up. Just stop posting.
hehe

Paris, TX

#18 May 4, 2012
hawhaw wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!! You just did it again. You are cracking me up. Just stop posting.
Dont be mad that you got busted. You should be use to being out smarted by now. You made a hilarious topix headline, then tried and get people to think your garbage to be true and when no one would even show you the time of day on your post, you started posting with other names to keep it at top of topix and it still didnt work so you tried it again. Then got busted, and then got mad for being stupid. Sorry, I just thought it was funny. Any birther should be use to this by now. You people are punchlines to jokes. Didnt think you would have thin skin. All of you wing nuts sound like fat 8th graders whining.
Jim Crow

Arlington, TX

#19 May 4, 2012
Fred wrote:
Ovomit's birth certificate lists his race as "Afro-American", a term that was not coined until in the 1970's. In the 60's, " Negro" was used on legal documents.
Oh you're absolutely right. After all these years, you've finally caught Obama. He's not an American. He's an African. But he's the most intelligent person in history. He's the only person to ever pull the wool over the eyes of Republicans by refusing to let them have his "real" birth certificate even though that would be required to be president. For years, he's gone around pretending to be an American when in reality he's part of an evil African plan to take over America. It started with Mogundo TuTu, an African King. He heads a school in Africa, The Takeover White People Academy, that teaches Africans how to pull the wool over the eyes of Americans. They have another African lined up to take over after Obama. This one will be even harder to detect. They have found a why to turn his skin white. Its evil, pure evil I tell you. But they couldn't fool you could they? You caught them red...or should I say black handed. That afro v.s negro thing is going to blow this thing out of the water. Now that you've exposed Obama, how do you get him out of Office?
hehe

Paris, TX

#20 May 4, 2012
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you're absolutely right. After all these years, you've finally caught Obama. He's not an American. He's an African. But he's the most intelligent person in history. He's the only person to ever pull the wool over the eyes of Republicans by refusing to let them have his "real" birth certificate even though that would be required to be president. For years, he's gone around pretending to be an American when in reality he's part of an evil African plan to take over America. It started with Mogundo TuTu, an African King. He heads a school in Africa, The Takeover White People Academy, that teaches Africans how to pull the wool over the eyes of Americans. They have another African lined up to take over after Obama. This one will be even harder to detect. They have found a why to turn his skin white. Its evil, pure evil I tell you. But they couldn't fool you could they? You caught them red...or should I say black handed. That afro v.s negro thing is going to blow this thing out of the water. Now that you've exposed Obama, how do you get him out of Office?
Well, they will have 4 more years to figure that out.
Maybe

United States

#21 May 4, 2012
maybe Obama can't produce a birth certificate because he wasn't born. He was hatched?
Come on Obama. Show us your navel and prove you were born.
Nivedita Bhasin

Dallas, TX

#22 May 4, 2012
what a shock wrote:
OBAMA BIRTH CERTICATE IS A FAKE
Type this heading in your PC search engine and on Utube.
If the Republicans keep this crap going Obama will easily win his second term.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Margie bowling 12 min Bowling is fun 4
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 min Gas XXX 1,130
Big daddy's 21 min Dirt in my boots 6
Bank Thread Removed Again 43 min Because 9
JCPennys Closing 48 min Because 2
Whatever Happened to... 1 hr Citrus and Bananas 3
Elderly neglect at brentwood nursing home 3 hr White flower 3
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Feb 20 Batgirl 185

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages