Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

The more I think about the couple that met dating online and decided to meet at Wade Park for sex, the more I wonder if the girl was not teaming up with the attacker to assault the guy as soon as he was vulnerable. It just sounds too coincidental that he attacks them right as he is getting his mojo going. JMO
HURF

Texarkana, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

That's how I figured it as soon as I saw it. The "pimp" and "ho" ambush has been around for a long time. Chances are they are a drug addled couple.
LOL

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Better read that article again -- the girl WAS one of the attackers. There's no doubt the guy was set up.
Interesting

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

The "couple" was not assaulted. The man was assaulted by the girl and her accomplice. However, I find it pretty difficult to have any sympathy for the victim.
GET obama OUT

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
Better read that article again -- the girl WAS one of the attackers. There's no doubt the guy was set up.
I actually never read it. I had many people tell me about it briefly. It makes much more sense now. Thank you!
Police scanners are usele

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Interesting wrote:
The "couple" was not assaulted. The man was assaulted by the girl and her accomplice. However, I find it pretty difficult to have any sympathy for the victim.
I have sympathy for the guy. He was not there to meet a prostitute, and if your going to meet what an open nice place to meet someone. A restraint would have been better. Regardless he made a foolish mistake for what ever reason and was victimized. This is like saying a woman who is rapped deserves it because she went out with a guy, or someone ambushed deserved it because he trusted someone. The guy may have been a pimp but I figure he used his woman's sexual appeal to lure a victim into being harmed. No one deserves to be beaten or harmed in any way. If I told you I had a great deal on a farm tractor and you came to look at it and I beat you would you deserve it. Often Men and women work in teams to victimize just as men work with other men to pull off plots to rob, steal and harm others. Just be careful and precautious for the times are a changing and no one wants to be a victim to a violent assault. I read an article about a woman jogging in Central Park in N.Y. and she had went a bit to far into the park to extend her exercise program and was brutally beat and sodamized by 3 black men, and she was blamed for being that far into the park. Even the tour horse driven horses want go into some areas, but I do not blame her. But I do not think she made a good choice.
Police scanners are usele

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

yes the grammer is really bad and the spelling so save it. I do not proof read on this topix site it seems a waste of time and I actually do not spell or use the right words when I rapidly reply. So go ahead and cretic the post if you wish but it does not matter, the subject does.
Wondering

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

So Monty Cornett got out of prison and his sidekick who worked at Roadhouse is back with him?
what

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Police scanners are usele wrote:
<quoted text> I have sympathy for the guy. He was not there to meet a prostitute, and if your going to meet what an open nice place to meet someone. A restraint would have been better. Regardless he made a foolish mistake for what ever reason and was victimized. This is like saying a woman who is rapped deserves it because she went out with a guy, or someone ambushed deserved it because he trusted someone. The guy may have been a pimp but I figure he used his woman's sexual appeal to lure a victim into being harmed. No one deserves to be beaten or harmed in any way. If I told you I had a great deal on a farm tractor and you came to look at it and I beat you would you deserve it. Often Men and women work in teams to victimize just as men work with other men to pull off plots to rob, steal and harm others. Just be careful and precautious for the times are a changing and no one wants to be a victim to a violent assault. I read an article about a woman jogging in Central Park in N.Y. and she had went a bit to far into the park to extend her exercise program and was brutally beat and sodamized by 3 black men, and she was blamed for being that far into the park. Even the tour horse driven horses want go into some areas, but I do not blame her. But I do not think she made a good choice.
U need to read the article again. He was meeting the woman because he had been texting her about PAYING for sex. LOL
LOL

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2012

Police scanners are usele wrote:
<quoted text> I have sympathy for the guy. He was not there to meet a prostitute, and if your going to meet what an open nice place to meet someone. A restraint would have been better. Regardless he made a foolish mistake for what ever reason and was victimized. This is like saying a woman who is rapped deserves it because she went out with a guy, or someone ambushed deserved it because he trusted someone. The guy may have been a pimp but I figure he used his woman's sexual appeal to lure a victim into being harmed. No one deserves to be beaten or harmed in any way. If I told you I had a great deal on a farm tractor and you came to look at it and I beat you would you deserve it. Often Men and women work in teams to victimize just as men work with other men to pull off plots to rob, steal and harm others. Just be careful and precautious for the times are a changing and no one wants to be a victim to a violent assault. I read an article about a woman jogging in Central Park in N.Y. and she had went a bit to far into the park to extend her exercise program and was brutally beat and sodamized by 3 black men, and she was blamed for being that far into the park. Even the tour horse driven horses want go into some areas, but I do not blame her. But I do not think she made a good choice.
He was not there to meet a prostitute? You better read the article again -- they had been texting about meeting so he could pay her for sex. What is YOUR definition of a prostitute?

A restraint? He didn't mention that it was any type of S&M thing, but maybe you know more about the situation than we do.

You are comparing going to look at a farm tractor in response to a legitimate ad to going to meet a prostitute you met online? I see you're as lacking in judgment as the "victim" you are defending.

No, the woman should have been safe wherever she went, but the sad reality is that not all places are safe, and people should exercise judgment -- there are enough things that can happen to you without you asking for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min Romes not built n a day 16,017
Wreck by the dam at Pat Mayse 18 min what 114
AVC Travel Giveaway (Sep '11) 20 min shass 69
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 52 min Hey 678
New Puppy 1 hr PuppyPower 1
District 1 CIty Council Race 1 hr voter 33
car flipped? 2 hr dangerous 2
Troy Gray Jr. 3 hr Wow 40
James Dawson Retiring 5 hr Haha 8
Is Hashmi withholding anonymous letter to council? 6 hr your logic is more flawed 43
Stop the madness before more end up dead 10 hr yolo 68
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Paris People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE