David Koresh / Branch Davidians

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Dec 23, 2011
Does anyone know what happened to David Koresh's aunt after she was accused of killing her sister, David's mother, in 2009?

I was reading about the Mount Carmel fire in 1983 and learned that the acting Assistant U.S. Attorney general was none other than Eric Holder.

While I do believe david koresh was sexually abusing some children and possibly was accumulating an illegally amount of weapons, and that he was nuttier thasn a fruitcake, I do not believe the FBI and bureau of alcholol and tobacco and firearms were right in firing on them causing all those deaths.

Then I read that ZDavid's mother was found stabbed to death about 2 years ago and it was her sister hwho killed her. I believe the sisters name is Beverly Clark. David is buried in Tyler and I believe his mother is too.
Just can;t find out what happened to the sister,

Just curious. After the fire , my sisters and I drove out there where the ranch was and it was eerie. Some cars still there but damaged some. some of thje chldrens playground ewuipment was still there. looked sad and depressing.the buildings were burned down, thr autos and trucks wer bujrned uo and it looked sad/

Anyway, just was curious how the trial cane out, Was she found guilty oir not?
Wondering

Paris, TX

#2 Dec 23, 2011
Is it true that "cash" has such a compound out in Blossom?
cash

Blossom, TX

#3 Dec 23, 2011
Wondering wrote:
Is it true that "cash" has such a compound out in Blossom?
if its on topix it must be true
Masculinedude

San Antonio, TX

#4 Jan 25, 2012
cash wrote:
<quoted text>if its on topix it must be true
Cash what is the membership fee to join Cash Davidian..( I would like to join asap...
hayseed

Blossom, TX

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Masculinedude wrote:
<quoted text> Cash what is the membership fee to join Cash Davidian..( I would like to join asap...
He charged me $100 to join.$10,000 to secede. Cash only.
Masculinedude

San Antonio, TX

#6 Jan 25, 2012
got cash in hand.....and mine in the other hand......sign me up
The Waco Kid

Caddo Mills, TX

#7 Jan 25, 2012
The massacre was in 1993.
Anon

Arlington, TX

#8 Jun 12, 2012
I don't know what happened to David's aunt. I am curious also. Janet Reno and Eric Holder make a good match. lol

The FBI and ATF were merciless in their massacre of the Branch Davidians. They ( the Davidians ) were under seige for several days without electricity, running water and access to health care providers. I think it was one of the most horrific incidents in the history of the U.S.
I remember reading that they had a large school bus buried underground in case of tornados and that they tried, unsucessfully, to get the children in but were assaulted and prevented.

Did Janet Reno or Eric Holder ever face charges for what they did?
Sunrise

United States

#9 Jun 12, 2012
Weren't Reno and Holder involved in a similar incident in Idaho or Montana prior to the David Koresh debacle?

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#10 Jun 12, 2012
I've always been puzzled by the fact that Koresh went out on the road running nearly every day. It would have been so easy for the feds to just grab him then and save all the tragedy that took place.

I never thought Reno was all that smart either.

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#11 Jun 12, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
Weren't Reno and Holder involved in a similar incident in Idaho or Montana prior to the David Koresh debacle?
Ruby Ridge?
A woman was shot inside her house and killed by the feds there. I seem to remember she was holding her baby at the time.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Curious wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to David Koresh's aunt after she was accused of killing her sister, David's mother, in 2009?
I was reading about the Mount Carmel fire in 1983 and learned that the acting Assistant U.S. Attorney general was none other than Eric Holder.
While I do believe david koresh was sexually abusing some children and possibly was accumulating an illegally amount of weapons, and that he was nuttier thasn a fruitcake, I do not believe the FBI and bureau of alcholol and tobacco and firearms were right in firing on them causing all those deaths.
Then I read that ZDavid's mother was found stabbed to death about 2 years ago and it was her sister hwho killed her. I believe the sisters name is Beverly Clark. David is buried in Tyler and I believe his mother is too.
Just can;t find out what happened to the sister,
Just curious. After the fire , my sisters and I drove out there where the ranch was and it was eerie. Some cars still there but damaged some. some of thje chldrens playground ewuipment was still there. looked sad and depressing.the buildings were burned down, thr autos and trucks wer bujrned uo and it looked sad/
Anyway, just was curious how the trial cane out, Was she found guilty oir not?
You say the ATF wasn't right in firing on them but the Davidians fired first as the ATF was trying to gain access so they could get to the children and seize the arms
Anon

Arlington, TX

#13 Jun 12, 2012
freebird97hd wrote:
<quoted text>You say the ATF wasn't right in firing on them but the Davidians fired first as the ATF was trying to gain access so they could get to the children and seize the arms
Well. we will ever know who fired the first shot because it is just a matter of he said , she said, sorta.

Line another poster said, the FBI, local police and ATF agents had many, many chances to take Koresh alive . They tried to surrender at least one time and go fired upon. The agents were blaring all kinds of loud music, noises contaantly, day and night, while shining glaring lights on them. basically, you could say it was torture.

Not saying David didn't need to be arrested. Just saying they went about it like cowardly bullies. Grown men acting like second graders and taunting a cornered animal an actually laughing about it.
Insidious behavior.

I bet if Janet Reno had had a grandchild in the compound, things would have been handled a lot different.
Lexicon

Baton Rouge, LA

#14 Jun 13, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Well. we will ever know who fired the first shot because it is just a matter of he said , she said, sorta.
Line another poster said, the FBI, local police and ATF agents had many, many chances to take Koresh alive . They tried to surrender at least one time and go fired upon. The agents were blaring all kinds of loud music, noises contaantly, day and night, while shining glaring lights on them. basically, you could say it was torture.
Not saying David didn't need to be arrested. Just saying they went about it like cowardly bullies. Grown men acting like second graders and taunting a cornered animal an actually laughing about it.
Insidious behavior.
I bet if Janet Reno had had a grandchild in the compound, things would have been handled a lot different.
I do have to agree with everything you said here. Waco and Ruby Ridge should have seen someone from the government in jail. reno was grandstanding, IMHO, to prove how tough she was and was not smart enough to see what the ramifications could be of surrounding a compound full of nuts with guns with tanks and soldiers. That was just a powder keg looking for a fuse and as you said, it could have been handled so easily without the bloodshed. Ruby Ridge was murder, plain and simple. Randy Weaver and his wife were pretty strange but didn't deserve what happened. If you read the entire story, Weaver was "accused" by a neighbor who lost a lawsuit to Weaver of associating with the Aryan Nation, threatening the Pope, etc. etc. After a ridiculous "investigation", seige was laid to Weaver's home, his wife and son were murdered (along with the family dog). After hearing after hearing showed the FBI and Marshal's service were entirely in the wrong, I don't believe any of them were punished. Several were indicted but charges were dropped, dismissed, etc. It was and is a pitiful example of what can happen in a police state. Although I am not normally a fan, Wikipedia actually has a very good write up of the incident. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
Sunrise

United States

#15 Jun 13, 2012
freebird97hd wrote:
<quoted text>You say the ATF wasn't right in firing on them but the Davidians fired first as the ATF was trying to gain access so they could get to the children and seize the arms
Says who?
Sunrise

United States

#16 Jun 13, 2012
Lexicon wrote:
<quoted text>
I do have to agree with everything you said here. Waco and Ruby Ridge should have seen someone from the government in jail. reno was grandstanding, IMHO, to prove how tough she was and was not smart enough to see what the ramifications could be of surrounding a compound full of nuts with guns with tanks and soldiers. That was just a powder keg looking for a fuse and as you said, it could have been handled so easily without the bloodshed. Ruby Ridge was murder, plain and simple. Randy Weaver and his wife were pretty strange but didn't deserve what happened. If you read the entire story, Weaver was "accused" by a neighbor who lost a lawsuit to Weaver of associating with the Aryan Nation, threatening the Pope, etc. etc. After a ridiculous "investigation", seige was laid to Weaver's home, his wife and son were murdered (along with the family dog). After hearing after hearing showed the FBI and Marshal's service were entirely in the wrong, I don't believe any of them were punished. Several were indicted but charges were dropped, dismissed, etc. It was and is a pitiful example of what can happen in a police state. Although I am not normally a fan, Wikipedia actually has a very good write up of the incident. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruby_Ridge
Thanks for the recap and the link. I had forgotten the details.
Sojourn

Paris, TX

#17 Jun 13, 2012
If i recall, the Davidians did in fact fire first on the ATF, BUT, please keep in mind that the whole reason the Davidians were buying guns is that they felt that they would need them. The Davidians believed that the end of the worls was near, and that our world would be thrown into anarchy and chaos.

The ATF "knew" that. I suppose all of those credentials and training that the ATF, FBI and Reno had wasnt enough to give them dumbasses a clue that the WORST thing you could do to a heavily-armed, doomsday cult is park a couple hundred soldiers on their front door and point guns at them. Let us not forget that these agents have a SHITLOAD of training in the field of profiling these sort of nutballs.

All agents involved, KNEW what would happen, they were COUNTING on the Davidians to do EXACTLY what they did. Which was FREAK the hell out and start shooting. Why? for Reno and other government officials to gain "political polularity"...grandstandi ng if you will.

But what the govenment grandstanding morons DIDNT count on, was that the Davidians were a HELL of a lot more prepared than the government had anticipated. Madame Reno "thought" that this would be a quick fight, she was wrong. Was this avoidable? well..DUH. The ATF had been watching David Koresh for quite some time. They had him under surveilance on many occasions buying guns. all they had to do was arrest him away from the damned complex.

Were the Davidians nutjobs? yep. But them children were innocent. The fact that Reno and her band of merry madmen stormed that complex with all of them children trapped inside is sickening. In my opinion, Reno and "all" decision makers regarding that incident should face criminal charges and if justice is served, be executed by the State of Texas for their crimes.
Sojourn

Paris, TX

#18 Jun 13, 2012
Sunrise

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Jun 13, 2012
Sojourn wrote:
If i recall, the Davidians did in fact fire first on the ATF, BUT, please keep in mind that the whole reason the Davidians were buying guns is that they felt that they would need them. The Davidians believed that the end of the worls was near, and that our world would be thrown into anarchy and chaos.
The ATF "knew" that. I suppose all of those credentials and training that the ATF, FBI and Reno had wasnt enough to give them dumbasses a clue that the WORST thing you could do to a heavily-armed, doomsday cult is park a couple hundred soldiers on their front door and point guns at them. Let us not forget that these agents have a SHITLOAD of training in the field of profiling these sort of nutballs.
All agents involved, KNEW what would happen, they were COUNTING on the Davidians to do EXACTLY what they did. Which was FREAK the hell out and start shooting. Why? for Reno and other government officials to gain "political polularity"...grandstandi ng if you will.
But what the govenment grandstanding morons DIDNT count on, was that the Davidians were a HELL of a lot more prepared than the government had anticipated. Madame Reno "thought" that this would be a quick fight, she was wrong. Was this avoidable? well..DUH. The ATF had been watching David Koresh for quite some time. They had him under surveilance on many occasions buying guns. all they had to do was arrest him away from the damned complex.
Were the Davidians nutjobs? yep. But them children were innocent. The fact that Reno and her band of merry madmen stormed that complex with all of them children trapped inside is sickening. In my opinion, Reno and "all" decision makers regarding that incident should face criminal charges and if justice is served, be executed by the State of Texas for their crimes.
Let's not forget that all Davidians including innocents, especially children, were dead by the time this terror had ended. The Davidians had no chance to speak from the time the ATF converged on their compound. The only people left to tell the story are Reno and her group. Do you think she is going to say "we fired first?"
Shocked

Arlington, TX

#20 Jun 13, 2012
Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not forget that all Davidians including innocents, especially children, were dead by the time this terror had ended. The Davidians had no chance to speak from the time the ATF converged on their compound. The only people left to tell the story are Reno and her group. Do you think she is going to say "we fired first?"
There were about 9 survivors, as I recall. Some went to jail and were tried for some things.

All these survivors have said, I believe, that the ATF agents fired first.

One reason the Davidians were buying guns was to resell them in an attempt to earn money for the compound.

janet Reno should have been tried for murder in my opinion. Sure, David and all his followers were a little ( if not a lot ) crazy, but there were innocent children who should have come first. Since they were holed up in there with no electricity and running out of water and food, it was just a matter of time until they would have surrendered.
I read somewhere ( maybe on here?) that david's mother was killed about 3 years ago and her sister had been arrested. She and David are buried in Ty;ler.

Kinda scary what the government can do and get away with. Like the Obama administration leaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Negroes at Work 7 min ParisFoReal 9
PJC softball coach 2 hr skoolsports 4
So let's talk about your business 6 hr because 43
Reno meth 7 hr thetruthwillsetyo... 11
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 7 hr needforreality 314
Was God a Christian? 9 hr needforreality 808
Donald Trump 11 hr Hate clinton 2
Boys head split open by Paris Police. Tue O well 51

Paris Jobs

More from around the web