Black Power Lounge
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
ROOTS

Denison, TX

#1 Feb 24, 2013
This thread is for black people looking for truth and desiring to share life experiences. For Us By Us.
http://concernedcitizensforracialequality.blo...
cash

Blossom, TX

#2 Feb 24, 2013
i am white but i looked
rufus

Paris, TX

#3 Feb 24, 2013
fo a barbecrew samwish i will join but i wont mines up front
Yawsuh

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 24, 2013
Oh My Lawd!!! I sho do thank ye, brother, fo all you be doin fo us po lil ignernt heatherns here in dis racist town.

Lawsa mercy! Why, I doan no how we ebber culd manige wifout yo heppin us an showin us whar we goin wrong.

Dem Whiteys thank dey so smawt dat we caint figger en out. But , dey doan know we be keepin our eyes open and our moufs shet. So far we done managed to out smawt 'em . haha.
Check It Out

Dallas, TX

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Check out public criminal records. It's all there! lol
Check It Out

Dallas, TX

#7 Feb 24, 2013
The title of this thread indicates RACISM on the part of the original poster. It is time for ALL people to combat ALL racism. If it takes sarcasim to get that message across then it is a victory.

White people are simply tired of the racism perpertrated by some blacks while whining about same.

If any black people were offended by the sarcastic tone of the post, I apologise. However, I and most other whites are offended by the racism coming from some idiots in Paris toward whites.

Works both ways.

Has anyone ever seen a post by Cibil indicating she was sorry for calling white people names or making fun of " rednecks" and other offensive nams?
NO!! She has not, nor will she.

So, again. If racism is to stop, it has to be taken serious bu both sides.
Common Sense

Blue Ridge, TX

#8 Feb 24, 2013
ROOTS wrote:
This thread is for black people looking for truth and desiring to share life experiences. For Us By Us.
http://concernedcitizensforracialequality.blo...
"Blacks" will never be "equal" to anyone else because of their own behaviors, or mishehaviors is more like it, and their obsession (or self loathing) with their skin pigmentation. The more they focus on it, the worse it gets for them. They are their own worst enemy. Ironic.
Skandor Akbar

Paris, TX

#9 Feb 24, 2013
I has SEEN the Nekkid Mohammad!
ROOTS

Denison, TX

#10 Feb 24, 2013
Yawsuh wrote:
Oh My Lawd!!! I sho do thank ye, brother, fo all you be doin fo us po lil ignernt heatherns here in dis racist town.
Lawsa mercy! Why, I doan no how we ebber culd manige wifout yo heppin us an showin us whar we goin wrong.
Dem Whiteys thank dey so smawt dat we caint figger en out. But , dey doan know we be keepin our eyes open and our moufs shet. So far we done managed to out smawt 'em . haha.
Thanks for helping to display the racist ignorance that plagues Paris.
ROOTS

Denison, TX

#11 Feb 24, 2013
Check It Out wrote:
The title of this thread indicates RACISM on the part of the original poster. It is time for ALL people to combat ALL racism. If it takes sarcasim to get that message across then it is a victory.
White people are simply tired of the racism perpertrated by some blacks while whining about same.
If any black people were offended by the sarcastic tone of the post, I apologise. However, I and most other whites are offended by the racism coming from some idiots in Paris toward whites.
Works both ways.
Has anyone ever seen a post by Cibil indicating she was sorry for calling white people names or making fun of " rednecks" and other offensive nams?
NO!! She has not, nor will she.
So, again. If racism is to stop, it has to be taken serious bu both sides.
Its difficult to believe you're really offended by the word redneck when your peers are so proud of it. Maybe you should boycott the website linked below. They're bragging because a Paris resident is on the reality show Redneck Island. You should boycott the reality show.
http://www.eparisextra.com/culture-articles/2...
ROOTS

Denison, TX

#12 Feb 24, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
"Blacks" will never be "equal" to anyone else because of their own behaviors, or mishehaviors is more like it, and their obsession (or self loathing) with their skin pigmentation. The more they focus on it, the worse it gets for them. They are their own worst enemy. Ironic.
Lol. My goodness. You're very ignorant and I don't think many blacks have a desire to be your equal. Barack Obama isn't equal to you. He's better than you. Maya Angelou isn't your equal. She's better than you. Oprah Winfrey isn't your equal. She's better than you. Nelson Mandela isn't your equal. He's better than you. Morgan Freeman isn't your equal. He's better than you. Colin Powell isn't equal to you. He's better than you. The list goes on and on, black people who aren't your equal. Thank goodness.
Common Sense

Blue Ridge, TX

#13 Feb 24, 2013
ROOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. My goodness. You're very ignorant and I don't think many blacks have a desire to be your equal. Barack Obama isn't equal to you. He's better than you. Maya Angelou isn't your equal. She's better than you. Oprah Winfrey isn't your equal. She's better than you. Nelson Mandela isn't your equal. He's better than you. Morgan Freeman isn't your equal. He's better than you. Colin Powell isn't equal to you. He's better than you. The list goes on and on, black people who aren't your equal. Thank goodness.
Poor thing, you don't even realize you just proved my point. People here pity you, but your pityful attempts to be taken seriously do get old after a while. Selfloathing is a "beyatch" as they say off lancaster ave. so don't be too hard on yourself cuz.
ROOTS

Denison, TX

#14 Feb 24, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor thing, you don't even realize you just proved my point. People here pity you, but your pityful attempts to be taken seriously do get old after a while. Selfloathing is a "beyatch" as they say off lancaster ave. so don't be too hard on yourself cuz.
You're right, I don't realize that you've proven any point other than what I mentioned. I just don't see where you've shown that you're superior to anybody of any race.
cash

Blossom, TX

#15 Feb 24, 2013
Skandor Akbar wrote:
I has SEEN the Nekkid Mohammad!
thats ofencive to us mooslems
crowbait

Paris, TX

#16 Feb 25, 2013
ROOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
says ole' jim!!!!

so dis where yo stays! yo is sho makin' with da funnies tonight!(LOL)
Check It Out

Arlington, TX

#17 Feb 25, 2013
The title " Black Power Lounge " is pure racism. So is the stupid crap that spits out of B.C.'s mouth.

The link she indicated is pure RACISM and she knows it and is only wanting to keep the racism going.

So, Brenda/cibil and Jim~~~~~~~~~ bring it on. Until you ignorant asses stop with your racism it will remain.

So~~~ again, bring it on! We can handle it. Can you??
Check It Out

Arlington, TX

#18 Feb 25, 2013
ROOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Its difficult to believe you're really offended by the word redneck when your peers are so proud of it. Maybe you should boycott the website linked below. They're bragging because a Paris resident is on the reality show Redneck Island. You should boycott the reality show.
http://www.eparisextra.com/culture-articles/2...
It's difficult to believe you are truly offended by being called negro when you all call yourselves that. Only you use a slightly different variation of the pronouncement. A sorta southern slang ending in " ah". You know what I mean. And by the way, by calling yourself that, guess that means you " know thyself" and are fond of the word. lol

Dumb Ass!! You just use that as an excuse to run your loud mouth and vent your own anger and jealousy of white people. Whitr people had nothing to do with the circumstances of your birth so stop blaming us.
Learn to accept yoursel;f and you might be a little happier.
LOL

Paris, TX

#19 Feb 25, 2013
They didn't like the City's participation in the MLK parade. lol

This past Saturday the annual MLK parade was held once again. The City of Paris decided to participate by sending out one vehicle, a trash truck. Of course there was a police car leading the parade and a sheriff toward the end but that's required to avoid traffic incidents. The claim is that the trash truck was sent to be part of the parade to clean up horse manure. There wasn't a single horse in the parade, although to be fair, in the past, horses have been included in some of the parades. Even if there had been horses, the respectful thing to do would be to come along a little later because since the city doesn't send out any other participants, the trash truck sticks out like a sore thumb and can be taken as symbolic.
Huh

Arlington, TX

#20 Feb 25, 2013
LOL wrote:
They didn't like the City's participation in the MLK parade. lol
This past Saturday the annual MLK parade was held once again. The City of Paris decided to participate by sending out one vehicle, a trash truck. Of course there was a police car leading the parade and a sheriff toward the end but that's required to avoid traffic incidents. The claim is that the trash truck was sent to be part of the parade to clean up horse manure. There wasn't a single horse in the parade, although to be fair, in the past, horses have been included in some of the parades. Even if there had been horses, the respectful thing to do would be to come along a little later because since the city doesn't send out any other participants, the trash truck sticks out like a sore thumb and can be taken as symbolic.
Symbolic of what? Whose idea was it to include a trash truck in the parade? Was it meant to humiliate blacks or whites? Makes no sense.

But, sometimes you have to placate idiots and soothe them like you calm down wild animals. lol

I have never heard of such nonsense. lol
well

Paris, TX

#21 Feb 25, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Symbolic of what? Whose idea was it to include a trash truck in the parade? Was it meant to humiliate blacks or whites? Makes no sense.
But, sometimes you have to placate idiots and soothe them like you calm down wild animals. lol
I have never heard of such nonsense. lol
I have to agree that the trash truck was inappropriate. If they wanted to use it after the parade that's one thing, but that was not right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deportation 9 min Grateful 36
Poll Should Councilman Steve Brown be voted out? (Dec '08) 1 hr Why I Google 27
Dustin cox (Dec '13) 3 hr idontgiveadamn 2
Delbert Cox (Oct '13) 3 hr idontgiveadamn 13
Ballard/Smith (Jul '10) 3 hr idontgiveadamn 33
What happened to the bus service? 5 hr another paris native 11
roger lind 5 hr another paris native 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages