Which OB doctor is the most natural b...

Which OB doctor is the most natural birth friendly?

Posted in the Paris Forum

Preggo

College Station, TX

#1 Sep 29, 2012
I am newly pregnant and needing to find an OB in Paris. I don't want to see any bad mouthing. I just want to know which OB is least likely to push for interventions, csection, or episiotomy during delivery.
opinion

Memphis, TN

#2 Sep 29, 2012
I went to Dr Chadwick with both of my babies. She's not against having any of that, but she never pushed me to get anything I didn't want.
Linda L

Burnet, TX

#3 Sep 29, 2012
Preggo wrote:
I am newly pregnant and needing to find an OB in Paris. I don't want to see any bad mouthing. I just want to know which OB is least likely to push for interventions, csection, or episiotomy during delivery.
The best for me was Dr Lose Bowels, he was a great OB and had terrfic bed side manners. He gave me a Oscar Myer enema as he called it while laying in the bed with me. did feel a little strange tho kinda pokey..
He encourage me to have my little poop factory the natural way, nothing but pushing screaming and crapping myself.
My little sperm head was a hard birth, But ole Doc Lose Bowels held my left breast through the whole process,He said it would help the milk flow.
If I were you I would call him quick, cause he may not be in practice too much longer. hope this helps, but next time I urge you to spit.
anonymous

Mitchell, GA

#4 Sep 29, 2012
Don't choose Dr Carpenter.

I heard at Sulphur Springs, that they even deliver babies in water if you want (Dr Tris?)
Linda L

Burnet, TX

#5 Sep 29, 2012
anonymous wrote:
Don't choose Dr Carpenter.
I heard at Sulphur Springs, that they even deliver babies in water if you want (Dr Tris?)
Remember douche no bad mouthing! By the way, is it boiling water?
I hear they make good soup.
Preggo

College Station, TX

#6 Sep 30, 2012
Linda L wrote:
<quoted text>
The best for me was Dr Lose Bowels, he was a great OB and had terrfic bed side manners. He gave me a Oscar Myer enema as he called it while laying in the bed with me. did feel a little strange tho kinda pokey..
He encourage me to have my little poop factory the natural way, nothing but pushing screaming and crapping myself.
My little sperm head was a hard birth, But ole Doc Lose Bowels held my left breast through the whole process,He said it would help the milk flow.
If I were you I would call him quick, cause he may not be in practice too much longer. hope this helps, but next time I urge you to spit.
If you are trying to be funny, it would help if you spelled loose correctly. As in "my pants aren't loose because I need to lose some weight."
Next time you'll know and maybe you'll be semi funny.
hope this info helps

United States

#7 Sep 30, 2012
I used wilkerson with both my kids an all my friends used him !! I liked him an his bed side manner is great !!
justsaying

Blossom, TX

#8 Sep 30, 2012
Wilkerson is the best I use him for both my children and I had natural births with no drugs.
Duh me

United States

#9 Sep 30, 2012
Chadwick.
Opinion

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Sep 30, 2012
I used Dr. Chadwick for my delivery and my tubal. She was great with both of my needs!!
Preggo

College Station, TX

#11 Sep 30, 2012
Well you guys aren't much help so far. I had already narrowed it down to Wilkerson or Chadwick. Lol.

And for the record, I LOVE Carpenter but he isn't accepting OBs anymore.
arm candy

Mustang, OK

#12 Sep 30, 2012
Preggo wrote:
Well you guys aren't much help so far. I had already narrowed it down to Wilkerson or Chadwick. Lol.
And for the record, I LOVE Carpenter but he isn't accepting OBs anymore.
Wilkerson is my recommendation. Not sure if it matters but Chadwick uses the vaccum if the child gets stuck and Wilkerson uses the tongs. Good luck with your choice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vote NO on the PEDC!!! They had enough time. 49 min Chuy 20
Liars Exhibit A 1 hr Grisham 66
Another Idea for Nikki 1 hr Grisham 93
North Lamar Improvement comes one step at a time 5 hr A NL teacher 84
Congrats NL 9 hr A NL teacher 56
North Lamar Transfers 10 hr A NL teacher 32
McCullough Out at NL? 10 hr A NL teacher 68
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Jul 17 BlueJay2017 188

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages