Are You Sick And Tired of Evil?

Are You Sick And Tired of Evil?

Posted in the Paris Forum

mmm

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2012
Sick of u Christians spewing your bullsh... Worse than the gays that you despise the most. I can't stand anyone gay or "Christian" from spouting beliefs. So shut the fk up. Live your life and quit posting ur copy and paste bullshi..
Sick

Paris, TX

#3 Sep 18, 2012
Well I am sick of the people that run around and act all uppity and then go around and do their dirty deeds that they think nobody knows about. And sick of these sleazy women in these town looking for a man that they think support. They don't care if they are married and have a child or not. Don't they know they crap will come back to haunt them.
lol

Paris, TX

#4 Sep 28, 2012
Yes I am sick of evil!

In this November election I am doing my part to vote it out!
Yes

Paris, TX

#5 Sep 30, 2012
I am sick and tired of people women and men that do not value their families. How can you trust a man that will cheat on his wife when you work with him or do business with him. I mean he is dishonest with someone he loves what is he going to do to you. And you cant get much more evil than a slut that works at tearing a family apart. God sayeth vengeance is mine. So - Just sit back and watch.
Not really

Lampasas, TX

#6 Oct 1, 2012
You people are crazy
Question

Paris, TX

#7 Oct 2, 2012
Are you EVILLLLLLLL
Idiots

Queen Creek, AZ

#8 Oct 3, 2012
mmm wrote:
Sick of u Christians spewing your bullsh... Worse than the gays that you despise the most. I can't stand anyone gay or "Christian" from spouting beliefs. So shut the fk up. Live your life and quit posting ur copy and paste bullshi..
Why don't you follow your own advice! I would much rather listen to someone spewing their beliefs than listen to you spewing your opinions.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Know a good shrink? (Sep '08) 2 hr Paristx75460 145
Best Dog Vet 2 hr Just my thoughts 6
pjc annexation 3 hr Max Headroom 17
slum landlord 5 hr Hey Rhonda 14
Paris Wildcats Vs Argyle 5 hr oldfan 3
FOX News 5 hr Questooni 65
Donald Duck got destroyed 8 hr happy voting 9
Call Out of the Fraud White Trump Power 14 hr Fraud Buster 75

Paris Jobs

More from around the web