Local Foot Doctor
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unbelievable

Paris, TX

#1 Jul 9, 2008
Would you beleive that a local foot doctor, who happened to get into some drug trouble ealier this century, has sued a local membership only dining establishment because he supposedly slipped and fell in a water puddle in the parking lot? Get this...the establishment had absolutely no idea until it received a letter in the mail from his lawyer! Now I'm no doctor but if I see a puddle of water then I am going to walk around it. Like Ron White says...You can't fix stupid!
HOLY SHITZ

Joshua, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2008
it is no wonder that they are being sued, the service sucks......
abc

Paris, TX

#3 Jul 11, 2008
HOLY SHITZ wrote:
where is it?
someone who knows

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Jul 11, 2008
if you don't know where it is how can you possibly know if it sucks. not surprised though.
wondering

Annandale, MN

#5 Jul 11, 2008
HOLY SHITZ wrote:
what food place was it???????
someone who knows

United States

#6 Jul 11, 2008
Lamar County
Criminal Case Civil Case Bond Search Jailing Search Case Search Hearing Search Case Search Hearing Search
Criminal Case Search Results
1Cause # 18197 Date filed 09/07/2000 Offense 10/10/98-Engage In Organized Criminal Activity
Defendant Goldman, William Scott - 11/23/1958 Court 6TH DISTRICT COURT
Disposed 12/14/2001 *Dismissed-Conv Other Case Degree 1st Degree Felony
Warrant status Closed Attorney Murray Bristol
----------
1Cause # 18112 Date filed 06/26/2000 Offense 08/05/99-Man Del Cs Pg 1 >=4G<200G
Disposed 12/14/2001 *Guilty/Nolo Plea-No Jury-Def Adj Degree 1st Degree Felony
Warrant status None Attorney Murray Bristol
----------
Copyright Tyler Technolgies, Inc.| The Software Group Division All Rights Reserved.
someone who knows

United States

#7 Jul 11, 2008
Civil Case Search Results
SURGICAL SUPPLY SERVICE vs. DR. WILLIAM S. GOLDMAN, DPM
1Causel# 70842 Status Disposed
Court 62ND DISTRICT COURT Type Accounts, Contracts & Notes
Date Filed 11/13/2002 Disposed 05/10/2006 *Dismissed-Want Of Prosecution
----------
LAMAR COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT VS DR. WILLIAM S. GOLDMAN
1Causel# 70008 Status Disposed
Court 6TH DISTRICT COURT Type Tax Cases
Date Filed 04/10/2002 Disposed 04/21/2006 *Final-Non-Jury
----------
THE STATE OF TEXAS VS. VS. ONE (1) 1999 MERCEDES ML 430, TEXAS TAG # JF6HW ( WILLIAM SCOTT GOLDMAN)
1Causel# 69517 Status Disposed
Court 6TH DISTRICT COURT Type Other Civil Cases - DC
Date Filed 11/15/2001 Disposed 02/21/2002 *Dismissed By Plaintiff
----------
MELVIN R. STELL AND HAPPY STELL VS WILLIAM S. GOLDMAN, D.P.M. AND RED RIVER VALLEY FOOT CLINIC D/B/A PARIS PODIATRY CENTER
1Causel# 62478 Status Disposed
Court 6TH DISTRICT COURT Type Damages
Date Filed 08/31/1995 Disposed 05/29/1997 *Final-Non-Jury
someone who knows

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2008

Lamar County

Criminal Case Civil Case Bond Search Jailing Search Case Search Hearing Search Case Search Hearing Search

JP Criminal Case Search Results
1Cause # R99-647 Date filed 08/05/1999 Offense 08/05/99-Poss Cs Pg 1 >= 1G < 4G
Defendant Goldman, William Scott - 11/23/1958 Court Precinct 5, Place 1
Status 06/26/2000 Transfer To District Court Disposed Yes
Warrant status None Degree F3
Attorney None

----------

Copyright Tyler Technolgies, Inc.| The Software Group Division All Rights Reserved.

Since: Jul 08

Annandale, MN

#9 Jul 11, 2008
someone who knows wrote:
Lamar County
Criminal Case Search Results
1Cause # 18197 Date filed 09/07/2000 Offense 10/10/98-Engage In Organized Criminal Activity
Disposed 12/14/2001 *Dismissed-Conv Other Case Degree 1st Degree Felony
Warrant status Closed Attorney Murray Bristol
----------
1Cause # 18112 Date filed 06/26/2000 Offense 08/05/99-Man Del Cs Pg 1 >=4G<200G
Disposed 12/14/2001 *Guilty/Nolo Plea-No Jury-Def Adj Degree 1st Degree Felony
Warrant status None Attorney Murray Bristol
----------
OMG....Is he still practicing?????
expert witness

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2008
is he a foot doctor? or is this what he really does for a living? see the above cases against him.
local lady

Paris, TX

#11 Jul 15, 2008
stupid is as stupid does wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG....Is he still practicing?????
Yes he is! Right here in paris. He ruined my foot back in '94. I live in constant pain. Adallas dr.told me he could go in and repair a little but I still would have pain.So why risk it. So now I have a flat foot and permanent nerve damage. I trusted the butcher, and so has alot of others!
Well now

Coppell, TX

#12 Jul 15, 2008
local lady wrote:
<quoted text>Yes he is! Right here in paris. He ruined my foot back in '94. I live in constant pain. Adallas dr.told me he could go in and repair a little but I still would have pain.So why risk it. So now I have a flat foot and permanent nerve damage. I trusted the butcher, and so has alot of others!
Did you not notice the white powder residue on his nose and face during the office visit?
Expert Witness

Detroit, MI

#13 Jul 19, 2008
Yes, a bad coke head and an alcoholic. And a constant suer of businesses. He needs to move!!! The incident happened at the Elks Lodge where he is a member. He took an oath not to ever sue the Elks as this is part of being a member. So, he will be Blackballed from the Elks forever. Thank God! Also, the service is not bad at the Elks as stated above. Sometimes when they are extremely busy, this could happen but its the same at other restaurants too. Just the way things happen. And don't forget, the Elks is a benevolent organization, not just a nightclub and dinner club.
anonymous

Paris, TX

#14 Jul 20, 2008
Expert Witness wrote:
Yes, a bad coke head and an alcoholic. And a constant suer of businesses. He needs to move!!! The incident happened at the Elks Lodge where he is a member. He took an oath not to ever sue the Elks as this is part of being a member. So, he will be Blackballed from the Elks forever. Thank God! Also, the service is not bad at the Elks as stated above. Sometimes when they are extremely busy, this could happen but its the same at other restaurants too. Just the way things happen. And don't forget, the Elks is a benevolent organization, not just a nightclub and dinner club.
Remember when he had that bad 4 wheeler wreck and broke his neck about 2 yrs ago? He was dui on the thing and laid hurt for several hrs before J. found him. I would've thought he would be cleaning up his act after that.
Woobie

Paris, TX

#15 Jul 20, 2008
this town has the most unbelievable luck with foot doctors huh.....LOL.
yepp

United States

#16 Jul 23, 2008
i guess dealing with stinky feet causes you to be a dope head. the same thing happened to that one that had an office next to tamollys. what was his name? heard he lost his license and is working for his brother in colorado as a pharmacy assistant...hahaha
i know

United States

#17 Jul 23, 2008
max weinberg...he was a quack too...at least they took his license. the world is a better place
texas gal

Ratliff City, OK

#18 Jul 23, 2008
HOLY SHITZ wrote:
Now that's an intelligent statement.
no one

Paris, TX

#19 Jul 23, 2008
there is another foot doctor in town that had a drug problem don't know he still does. but its not one of the one you already mentioned.
hmm

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Jul 23, 2008
Anderson lost his license for a while I think he has it back now. But his wife still has her license.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Body found no update. 1 hr Deez Nuts 8
#AreThereAny 4 hr guystoo 4
Whew.. a more difficult word game... (Sep '09) 13 hr Vector aka Victor... 7,728
4-Word Game (Oct '09) 13 hr Vector aka Victor... 5,660
Make a Sentence Out Of a 5-Letter Word (Aug '10) 13 hr Vector aka Victor... 3,214
Paris Texas adult safe discreet hookups. (Mar '16) 13 hr Deez Nuts 14
$300 K theft 14 hr smh 22

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages