ABC News Bans Flag Lapel Pins

Posted in the Paris Forum

VOTE

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Oct 23, 2008
ABC NEWS BANS FLAG LAPEL PINS!

YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED ORDERS FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS OR OTHER PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'.

SINCE WHEN IS SUPPORT FOR PREVENTING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SOME SORT OF A 'CAUSE'? SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED?

I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES. WE ARE SLOWLY LOSING EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND WOMEN FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE!

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN. THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED THROUGH: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp

THIS ONE NEEDS TO GET OUT IF IT HASN'T ALREADY!

Since: Aug 08

Paris, TX

#2 Oct 23, 2008
Yes we are slowly losing everything our country stands for. It's slipping away, bit by bit, and if Nobama is elected, our country will collapse.

I will forward this to everyone I know.
nono

Paris, TX

#3 Oct 23, 2008
ah.....snopes..did you know when they first came on the scene,they were called snoops....their sorta like the national enquier,just another ragmag!
trash reader

Paris, TX

#4 Oct 24, 2008
VOTE wrote:
YESTERDAY THE BRASS AT ABC NEWS ISSUED ORDERS FORBIDDING REPORTERS TO WEAR LAPEL PIN AMERICAN FLAGS OR OTHER PATRIOTIC INSIGNIA. THEIR REASONING WAS THAT ABC SHOULD REMAIN NEUTRAL ABOUT 'CAUSES'.
SINCE WHEN IS SUPPORT FOR PREVENTING DEATH AND DESTRUCTION SOME SORT OF A 'CAUSE'? SINCE WHEN IS PATRIOTISM TO BE DISCOURAGED?
I URGE YOU TO BOYCOTT ABC AND ITS SPONSORS AND AFFILIATES. WE ARE SLOWLY LOSING EVERYTHING OUR COUNTRY STANDS FOR AND EVERYTHING OUR MEN AND WOMEN FOUGHT AND DIED TO PRESERVE!
PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY AS YOU CAN. THIS HAS BEEN VERIFIED THROUGH: http://www.snopes.com/rumors/noflags.asp
fact or fiction? you be the judge! btw, gas is down to 1.50 a gallon
Say What

Paris, TX

#5 Oct 24, 2008
What is ABC News?:)
anon

Richardson, TX

#6 Oct 24, 2008
VOTE wrote:
LOL Since when has ABC ever been neutral on any issue,
True American

Mccoy, CO

#7 Oct 24, 2008
They need to be boycotted and written to.
Highly Concerned

Mccoy, CO

#8 Oct 24, 2008
VOTE wrote:
I think that everyone with a computer and has internet should pound their keyboard and send ABC an e-mail so hot it will set their transmitters on fire. Let them know that they are violating their employees civil rights as individuals. ABC news never been neutral instead they are showing beyond a shadow of a doubt, at least to me that they are portraying themselves as a "self-appointed God". In my opinion Obama will do the same thing if he is elected President of the US. My wife and I pray everyday for all citizens of this country open their eyes and not only see but realize and understand that the real God is going to bring this country to it's knees if they do not turn from their wicked ways.
Im ticked

Fairfield, TX

#9 Oct 24, 2008
No they have not been neutral. Neither has CBS or NBC--they ruined Sarah Palin and are still relentless in doing so. People should protest at their headquarters. If the news media cannot be proud of what country they live in, then they need to re-locate to Kenya. Already taking people's rights away and he is not even in office yet. The three networks have shown they are for Obama. And they are really trying to make this happen as they have done before. They are just getting us ready for what is to come. Have you ever thought of the money Obama has spent with the networks and the 30 minute program supposed to be coming up? Well, hell yes, they are going to be for him--just because of money that foreign countries have apparently given him and he will not account for in small donations. It is about money. MONEY THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL.
Im ticked

Fairfield, TX

#10 Oct 24, 2008
Just saw on ABC where Whoopi Goldberg is blasting Obama critics. Now that is not neutral!
texas gal

Ralls, TX

#11 Oct 24, 2008
If Obama is elected.....this is a sign of things to come.
John Gill

Saint Cloud, FL

#12 Nov 21, 2008
I recieved the article about ABC banning the use of the American flag and other things that stand for American and this is a traitoris act from a company who carries that carries the title AMERICAN BROADCASTING COMPANY.
It is a shame that they in fact believe that they can violatio0n the rights of the people as put forth by the Constitution of the United States which in fact is AMERICA.They have forgotten that the Military of America whento war and protected their rights so they could make more money and condem the American Military,and again this is allowed by the Constitution so they can say any bad thing they want about people and country.Its time that all the people of this great Country (AMERICA) tour off all stations which carry ABC and demand that the goverment change the first name of ABC to something that fits them like TBC TRAITOR BROADCAST COMPANY and move theeir offices over seas to a COMMY country.
YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THIS COUNTRY AND NEED TO CHANGE YOUR POLICIES OR MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
home depot! 58 min Agreed 3
No second chances for felons (Mar '11) 3 hr what 35
Red Lobster next to Chili's 4 hr jacky 17
PEDC petition 5 hr RATS ARE RUNNING 9
refreshing honesty 5 hr HEATH - 72 7
blossom 7 hr kuntrycat82 4
john deere tractor house (ag power) 8 hr kuntrycat82 1
wreck on 82 west and FM 38 19 hr Info 2
How much does anytime fitness cost per month?? (Oct '10) Mar 24 Taint 362
Paris Dating