KKK video on Night Line. Republicans ...

KKK video on Night Line. Republicans look in the mirror.

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kev

Fort Worth, TX

#1 Oct 29, 2012
This sounds like most Republicans. How they think their religion makes them right to hate. The kkk in this video dont believe they are hating people. This is why I cant be apart of the hate filled Republican party. All your post here sound like the hate speech that the kkk spews in this video. Like my relatives there in Paris that hide behind God and their church and the Republican party but I know of their racist views. http://abc.go.com/watch/nightline/SH5584743/V...
Sunrise

United States

#2 Oct 30, 2012
Kev wrote:
This sounds like most Republicans. How they think their religion makes them right to hate. The kkk in this video dont believe they are hating people. This is why I cant be apart of the hate filled Republican party. All your post here sound like the hate speech that the kkk spews in this video. Like my relatives there in Paris that hide behind God and their church and the Republican party but I know of their racist views. http://abc.go.com/watch/nightline/SH5584743/V...
I watched the video and found it dispicable but I did not see or hear a single word or even an inferrence about the Republican party. I also find it dispicable that ABC news would promote such groups by airing such a video or bringing this to the forefront. Most likely because they knew they couldd manipulate people like you. I'm sure law enforcement is doing what they can do to keep down violence from these groups. Now tell us why you are promoting this group to be part of the Republican party.
Not really

United States

#3 Oct 30, 2012
Kev wrote:
This sounds like most Republicans. How they think their religion makes them right to hate. The kkk in this video dont believe they are hating people. This is why I cant be apart of the hate filled Republican party. All your post here sound like the hate speech that the kkk spews in this video. Like my relatives there in Paris that hide behind God and their church and the Republican party but I know of their racist views. http://abc.go.com/watch/nightline/SH5584743/V...
I didn't hear any reference to the Republican Party. Im sorry maybe I missed it. O I gues that fine upstanding Democratic Party is so pure and clean and always defending the people ( as long they fall in line with their socialist,atheist , pro homo , my way or the highway views). You suck retard
ying yang

Paris, TX

#4 Oct 30, 2012
jim jim jim smh.
Kev wrote:
This sounds like most Republicans. How they think their religion makes them right to hate. The kkk in this video dont believe they are hating people. This is why I cant be apart of the hate filled Republican party. All your post here sound like the hate speech that the kkk spews in this video. Like my relatives there in Paris that hide behind God and their church and the Republican party but I know of their racist views. http://abc.go.com/watch/nightline/SH5584743/V...
discusted

Rockwall, TX

#5 Oct 30, 2012
Those white trash hillbillies deserve nothing more but death themselves. It's just goes to show how illiterate and stupid they are. He couldn't even answer the reporters questions without a dumb answer. The only danger they are is to themselves lol.
discusted

Rockwall, TX

#6 Oct 30, 2012
discusted wrote:
Those white trash hillbillies deserve nothing more but death themselves. It's just goes to show how illiterate and stupid they are. He couldn't even answer the reporters questions without a dumb answer. The only danger they are is to themselves lol.
It*
OldWhitey

Paris, TX

#7 Oct 30, 2012
Kev wrote:
This sounds like most Republicans. How they think their religion makes them right to hate. The kkk in this video dont believe they are hating people. This is why I cant be apart of the hate filled Republican party. All your post here sound like the hate speech that the kkk spews in this video. Like my relatives there in Paris that hide behind God and their church and the Republican party but I know of their racist views. http://abc.go.com/watch/nightline/SH5584743/V...
You do know the first klan was started in the 1860's and one of their objectives was to oppose repubs in each state. The klan was started by mainly white democrats. Know the facts before you post.
Jessie

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Oct 30, 2012
KKK shares Republican views. KKK today is Republican. I would bet that all the KKK today is Republican due to having a black president. KKK are not socialist. You want to blame Obama for socialist views but the Bush family supported Hitler during the war. Im sure the fruit doesnt fall far from the tree. In 1991 Bush signed the a Socialist un agreement, Agenda 21 which will take away your property rights. move you to a city. it call for a population reduction of the world by 2/3. So look in the mirror repbulicans when you call obama a socialist.
Not really

United States

#9 Oct 30, 2012
Jessie wrote:
KKK shares Republican views. KKK today is Republican. I would bet that all the KKK today is Republican due to having a black president. KKK are not socialist. You want to blame Obama for socialist views but the Bush family supported Hitler during the war. Im sure the fruit doesnt fall far from the tree. In 1991 Bush signed the a Socialist un agreement, Agenda 21 which will take away your property rights. move you to a city. it call for a population reduction of the world by 2/3. So look in the mirror repbulicans when you call obama a socialist.
you are such a retard no facts what so ever. George Bush sr. Was a US Navy pilot shot down in a combat mission in the pacific. I don't think he was a Hitler supporter. You are as stupid as 90 percent of the retards on here
Jessie

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Oct 30, 2012
Bush's father, Prescot Bush was caught supporting Hitler. Check your facts
Alright Guy

Paris, TX

#11 Oct 30, 2012
Wasn't George Wallace a Democrat?
Jessie

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Oct 30, 2012
Not really wrote:
<quoted text>you are such a retard no facts what so ever. George Bush sr. Was a US Navy pilot shot down in a combat mission in the pacific. I don't think he was a Hitler supporter. You are as stupid as 90 percent of the retards on here
George Bush' father Prescot Bush and Hitler http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/u...

George Bush Sr and Agenda 21 http://www.sovereignty.net/p/sd/agenda21rpt.h...

Now get your fact straight. Now who is telling the truth. Radicals, Socialist, Hypocites, lairs, Nazis, NWO, KKK, Religious zealots all connected to the Republican party.
Jessie

Fort Worth, TX

#13 Oct 30, 2012
There are some frightening similarities between the current Republican Party and the KKK. And right wingers, don't get mad. Just admit that this is true:
1)The KKK and the GOP are both very strong advocates for state rights.l
2)The KKK and the GOP both hate Black anti-racist watchdog groups like the NAACP. also, the KKK and the GOP HATE black anti white racism fighters like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, John Lewis, etc.
3)The KKK and the GOP both hate social safety net programs because they benefit some black people
4) The GOP and the KKK are both passionately against a woman's right to choose (But the KKK is at least honest enough to admit that their opposition to abortion is soley because white babies are aborted. KKK admits that they could give a damn about black and hispanic babies being aborted, something that the GOP is too dishonest to admit)
5) The KKK and the GOP both passionately hate President Obama, and call him names like "Sambo,Stymie, communist, socialist, fried chicken eater, etc."
6) The KKK and the GOP both hate public schools (primarily because they believe that it gives black males and white females too much of an opportunity to date)
7) The KKK and the GOP both hate labor Unions (both are also opposed to the minimum wage
8) The KKK and the GOP both passionately hate LIBERALS,, which needs no further explaining.
9) The KKK and the GOP both admire Ronald Reagan (KKK endorsed Ronald Reagan in both 1980 and in 1984)
10) The KKK and the GOP both claim to be staunch Christians (Of course, here is the contingency -- all the Biblical Characters, and Jesus, have to be white, like in the movies e.g. Passion of Christ, King of King, etc.)
And these are only a few of the very disturbing similarities between the KKK and the GOP. Anyone want to add some more?
House

San Jose, CA

#14 Oct 30, 2012
The Republican Party, the Nazi Youth, the KKK, the National Socialist Party have so much in common that it is scary. They are all overwhelmingly White and they all follow the same God who somehow is magically White when in fact their God was actually Brown to Dark Brown….isn’t that ironic for such racists groups? The Nazi’s, the KKK and the Socialist are all a subset of the Republican (Christian & Family Values) Party with all of them claiming a Christian base.
Let’s look at what these groups have brought to humanity.
1. terror/intimidation
2. violence
3. lynchings/murder
4. Oppress African Americans
5. Oppress Jews
6. Oppress Women
7. Oppress Gays
8. Lie, Lie, Lie
Basically, ever manner of intolerance against anyone that is not white and if you are white and don’t support their ONE view, then you are their enemy. George Bush summed it up when he was President:“Either you are with us or you are against us”. Just like their Jesus?
It is unfortunate but the majority of Christians would support one or more of the examples above in an effort to save their White Christian Belief and have it forced onto others. Oddly, it isn’t enough for them to practice their belief among themselves, they have a need to destroy those that don’t support them and have their beliefs mandated onto everyone else.
I have often had Christians come back and make excuses and claim that these people are not Christian. Yeah, as if they are the ones to determine which people are or are not Christian. If the ‘Christian’ complaining hasn’t done anything to stop this evil belief system then they too fall into that group of idiots filled with hate.
It is just like the overwhelming number of Christians that supported a way in Iraq based on lies of WMD and ties to terror and the same overwhelming number that supported and excused torture. They didn’t speak out so they are accountable for letting it happen. Yet, they call themselves Christian and claim to follow Jesus. Can we see how they create this world of fantasy that always puts them in the right (in their minds) which again forces them to make excuses through more lies.
The entire belief system is based on lies and getting others to believe the extraordinary lies that make up their belief system and which helps drive the hate and division….again…”either you are with us or you are against us”. You believe like us and do like us, or else.
An overwhelming number of non-believers spoke out against the war in Iraq based on lies and spoke out against torture. The Christian Republicans and their Propaganda Arm called Fox News said we were anti-American and terrorist supporters. For standing up against the things Jesus would be against and what a true America would be against, they painted the Good guys as the bad guys. In affect, they called Jesus a terrorist supporter because Jesus would have been against the war based on lies and the torture. Do you remember, your Jesus was tortured too.
This all goes to show that they truly believe,“either you are with us or you are against us” and that includes you Jesus. They care about themselves and they use this Jesus and their religion to get the DUMB sheep to follow. It is unfortunate our America is full of dumb sheep that are taught to believe in superstitions from birth and thus have their free will taken from them by adults that pray on the developing mind of children.
Christians are basically, child abusers that get away with their abuse because “God” is on their side and in our society we are supposed to respect God or God’s. Now that is fucked up
House

San Jose, CA

#15 Oct 30, 2012
What is often ironic, the people that associated Obama to communist, socialist, fascist, terrorist supporters and make all other types of lies up about Obama out of their Christian White hate will come and attempt to tell me it is not fair to lump them into such a group. I’ve had a republican tell me just this weekend that the Democrats are made up of ‘communist, marxist, socialist, atheist and fascists’ but not once provide a shred of evidence to support his claim. Just like a Christian.
If a Christian can make all manny of extraordinary claims about their God and his magic and his magical places of torture and not provide one shred of evidence to prove their claims.
Then I am not required to provide evidence to prove my claims. But did you notice how my claims happen to ring true to a great extent? The Christians claims are just out right lies. The White Republican Christian claims against Obama were OUT Right Lies and they have not one shred of evidence to show he is a marxist, not a citizen, a fascist, a socialist, a communist, a racist….etc. But it never stops a Christian from pushing a lie so that they get their way.
Remember the Christian Republican theme “Either you are with us or you are against us” and if you are not the right color and help us to oppress your race, then we will harm you. You speak out against us, we will call you a terrorist supporter, even if you speak out against our immoral acts of war and torture. Because YOU are wrong and as Bush and Chenney claim, they made no mistakes.
Maybe that is why their God sent them “on a mission from God”.
Oh, the great dangers of superstition and those that follow it.
facts

Lone Oak, TX

#16 Oct 30, 2012
not all republicans are racist , but all racist's are republicans
OldWhitey

Paris, TX

#17 Oct 30, 2012
Jessie wrote:
<quoted text>
George Bush' father Prescot Bush and Hitler http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/sep/25/u...
George Bush Sr and Agenda 21 http://www.sovereignty.net/p/sd/agenda21rpt.h...
Now get your fact straight. Now who is telling the truth. Radicals, Socialist, Hypocites, lairs, Nazis, NWO, KKK, Religious zealots all connected to the Republican party.
My oh my you are sure reaching back. Did you even read the entire thing?
There was no indication Bush was sympathetic to the Nazi cause.
This was investigated on may different occasions including by the Anti-Defamatiion League. Here is one quote:

In 2003, the Anti-Defamation League responded, saying:

“Rumors about the alleged Nazi 'ties' of the late Prescott Bush ... have circulated widely through the internet in recent years. These charges are untenable and politically motivated. Despite some early financial dealings between Prescott Bush and a Nazi industrialist named Fritz Thyssen (who was arrested by the Nazi regime in 1938 and imprisoned during the war), Prescott Bush was neither a Nazi nor a Nazi sympathizer.”

In 2004 The Guardian ran a story about business links between Prescott Bush and "the financial backers of Nazi Germany," while noting that throughout the 1930s these activities were not illegal"

One can find many connections to the Nazi regime prior to the war. US had a business relationship with Germany. Many famous families did as well, including one you might want to know, Joseph Kennedy. This has nothing to do with their children or grandchildren. Every man or woman stands on their own deeds, right or wrong. It's not genetic.
OldWhitey

Paris, TX

#18 Oct 30, 2012
House wrote:
The Republican Party, the Nazi Youth, the KKK, the National Socialist Party have so much in common that it is scary. They are all overwhelmingly White and they all follow the same God who somehow is magically White when in fact their God was actually Brown to Dark Brown….isn’t that ironic for such racists groups? The Nazi’s, the KKK and the Socialist are all a subset of the Republican (Christian & Family Values) Party with all of them claiming a Christian base.
Let’s look at what these groups have brought to humanity.
1. terror/intimidation
2. violence
3. lynchings/murder
4. Oppress African Americans
5. Oppress Jews
6. Oppress Women
7. Oppress Gays
8. Lie, Lie, Lie
Basically, ever manner of intolerance against anyone that is not white and if you are white and don’t support their ONE view, then you are their enemy. George Bush summed it up when he was President:“Either you are with us or you are against us”. Just like their Jesus?
It is unfortunate but the majority of Christians would support one or more of the examples above in an effort to save their White Christian Belief and have it forced onto others. Oddly, it isn’t enough for them to practice their belief among themselves, they have a need to destroy those that don’t support them and have their beliefs mandated onto everyone else.
I have often had Christians come back and make excuses and claim that these people are not Christian. Yeah, as if they are the ones to determine which people are or are not Christian. If the ‘Christian’ complaining hasn’t done anything to stop this evil belief system then they too fall into that group of idiots filled with hate.
It is just like the overwhelming number of Christians that supported a way in Iraq based on lies of WMD and ties to terror and the same overwhelming number that supported and excused torture. They didn’t speak out so they are accountable for letting it happen. Yet, they call themselves Christian and claim to follow Jesus. Can we see how they create this world of fantasy that always puts them in the right (in their minds) which again forces them to make excuses through more lies.
The entire belief system is based on lies and getting others to believe the extraordinary lies that make up their belief system and which helps drive the hate and division….again…”either you are with us or you are against us”. You believe like us and do like us, or else.
An overwhelming number of non-believers spoke out against the war in Iraq based on lies and spoke out against torture. The Christian Republicans and their Propaganda Arm called Fox News said we were anti-American and terrorist supporters. For standing up against the things Jesus would be against and what a true America would be against, they painted the Good guys as the bad guys. In affect, they called Jesus a terrorist supporter because Jesus would have been against the war based on lies and the torture. Do you remember, your Jesus was tortured too.
This all goes to show that they truly believe,“either you are with us or you are against us” and that includes you Jesus. They care about themselves and they use this Jesus and their religion to get the DUMB sheep to follow. It is unfortunate our America is full of dumb sheep that are taught to believe in superstitions from birth and thus have their free will taken from them by adults that pray on the developing mind of children.
Christians are basically, child abusers that get away with their abuse because “God” is on their side and in our society we are supposed to respect God or God’s. Now that is fucked up
Really. That is strange since blacks joined the republican party. Again, please do some research before posting. You seem to be posting what I believe Obama would call, bs. Neither dems or repubs are perfect. Both, I believe, are human.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#19 Oct 30, 2012
Kev wrote:
This sounds like most Republicans. How they think their religion makes them right to hate. The kkk in this video dont believe they are hating people. This is why I cant be apart of the hate filled Republican party. All your post here sound like the hate speech that the kkk spews in this video. Like my relatives there in Paris that hide behind God and their church and the Republican party but I know of their racist views. http://abc.go.com/watch/nightline/SH5584743/V...
The hate group Black Panthers and democrats/liberals are also pretty much one in the same...so i guess you're a part of the racist hate-filled Democratic party
get a clue

Paris, TX

#21 Oct 30, 2012
facts wrote:
not all republicans are racist , but all racist's are republicans
That's the stupidiest thing I've ever heard even in it's original form which was: not all racist are black, but all blacks are racist

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ted Cruz is a Liar 4 hr Your Called Out 73
Mother of the Month 5 hr HHi 49
what's happening in paris? 5 hr Nope 10
Rick Richards Arrested Meth Dealer 5 hr Nope 16
Bonds and More Taxes 5 hr taxes 5
New Paris Bus System 5 hr Watching 10
Was God a Christian? 7 hr Tactics 756

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages