Cici's Pizza
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wow

Troup, TX

#1 May 13, 2012
They closed the doors. Everyone lost their jobs and Paris lost another business.
Old Geezer

Paris, TX

#2 May 13, 2012
Wow,...For real???
Hmmm

Paris, TX

#3 May 14, 2012
wow wrote:
They closed the doors. Everyone lost their jobs and Paris lost another business.
What happened and why did they close?
not

Rockwall, TX

#5 May 14, 2012
wow wrote:
are you serious?
Fat Gorgers Did It

Paris, TX

#6 May 14, 2012
too many professional eaters go there and break the bank! Lots of folks like that eat all you can until paramedics have to revive you ...then you can go home feeling like you got your money's worth!
noooo

Rockwall, TX

#7 May 14, 2012
wow wrote:
it's true they are closed! I wonder why!
I Guess

Paris, TX

#8 May 14, 2012
I quit going there a long time ago because I couldn't stand all the fake, over-the-top "WELCOME TO CICI'S" when you walked in the door and "THANKS FOR COMING TO CICI'S" when you walked out. Being polite and customer friendly is one thing -- being made a fool of is another.
Movie Dude

United States

#9 May 14, 2012
One does not simply "close the doors" of yet another Paris business.....
LOL

Paris, TX

#10 May 14, 2012
I Guess wrote:
I quit going there a long time ago because I couldn't stand all the fake, over-the-top "WELCOME TO CICI'S" when you walked in the door and "THANKS FOR COMING TO CICI'S" when you walked out. Being polite and customer friendly is one thing -- being made a fool of is another.
You where made a fool by them saying thanks for coming. Wow... guess again, you where already a fool..... lol..........
Well

Whitney, TX

#11 May 14, 2012
I don't mind the greetings or w/e but I went once and the place smelled like a fart and there were grown ass men literally pushing little girls out of the way for pizza, so the clientele was the reason I never returned.
HaHa

Paris, TX

#12 May 14, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> You where made a fool by them saying thanks for coming. Wow... guess again, you where already a fool..... lol..........
Where was I made a fool? Where was I already a fool? Even such a fool as I knows the difference in where and were.
I Guess

Paris, TX

#13 May 14, 2012
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> You where made a fool by them saying thanks for coming. Wow... guess again, you where already a fool..... lol..........
Your reading comprehension skills are a bit lacking, aren't they? It's the employees who are being made fools -- notice the first part of the sentence "Being polite and customer friendly is one thing." That, as well as the second part of the sentence, refers to the employees. No, I don't mind, and in fact appreciate, the common courtesy of, "Thank you for coming to our business." What I hate is the over the top, loud, boisterous, insincere, fake crap the Cici's employees are forced to yell at the customer. Now "where" is the one who looks foolish?
alreadyagoner

United States

#14 May 14, 2012
So anyway.... is it actually closed?
carly

Rockwall, TX

#15 May 14, 2012
alreadyagoner wrote:
So anyway.... is it actually closed?
I went by there to see for myself.. There's a sign on the doors that say closed SUNDAY" sorry for the inconvenience , thanks management.
Hmmm

Paris, TX

#16 May 14, 2012
carly wrote:
<quoted text>
I went by there to see for myself.. There's a sign on the doors that say closed SUNDAY" sorry for the inconvenience , thanks management.
Were they open today since this is Monday?
carly

Rockwall, TX

#17 May 14, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Were they open today since this is Monday?
nope. I'm sure they are permanently closed.

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#18 May 14, 2012
I Guess wrote:
<quoted text>
Your reading comprehension skills are a bit lacking, aren't they? It's the employees who are being made fools -- notice the first part of the sentence "Being polite and customer friendly is one thing." That, as well as the second part of the sentence, refers to the employees. No, I don't mind, and in fact appreciate, the common courtesy of, "Thank you for coming to our business." What I hate is the over the top, loud, boisterous, insincere, fake crap the Cici's employees are forced to yell at the customer. Now "where" is the one who looks foolish?
I would be willing to bet the majority of the employees knew the requirements. Their pizza was ok, good for a quick lunch but over the past several years Cici's quality has declined drastically.
Hmmm

Paris, TX

#19 May 14, 2012
carly wrote:
<quoted text>
nope. I'm sure they are permanently closed.
Thanks Carly
In the know

United States

#20 May 15, 2012
Yes, they are closed for good. A good friend of mine worked there.
justme

Rockwall, TX

#21 May 15, 2012
In the know wrote:
Yes, they are closed for good. A good friend of mine worked there.
but why did they close???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Tanning Cream 18 min Actually 21
Attention First Federal/ Amis (Oct '17) 6 hr seeker 349
NLISD Goodman Learning Center is Cesspool of waste 6 hr ShooFly 12
Lgbt 6 hr lucia 2
paris health inspections rigged? 7 hr birds of a feather 9
doc ganguly 8 hr Asking 3
Testing positive 9 hr Grisham 35
Plum pitiful & pathetic 21 hr Grisham 44

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance