Home Health Care In Paris!!!

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grace

Paris, TX

#1 Sep 18, 2008
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A GOOD HOME HEALTH CARE COMPANY IN PARIS? WE RECENTY MOVED HERE AND I NEED SOMEONE TO LOOK IN DAILY AND GIVE MEDS....

“Like we need your support”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 18, 2008
Try assisted living.
Home health agencies can't go daily & give meds per medicare guidelines.
anon

Doniphan, MO

#3 Sep 18, 2008
Platinum Home Health
jinx

Paris, TX

#4 Sep 18, 2008
Cypress Home Care
friend

AOL

#5 Sep 18, 2008
Cypress Home Care

Since: Sep 08

Blossom, TX

#6 Sep 18, 2008
Platinum Home Health
RED ROCK

Texarkana, TX

#7 Sep 18, 2008
GO CYPRESS HOME CARE OR DON'T GO AT ALL
Greedy

Paris, TX

#8 Sep 18, 2008
anon wrote:
Platinum Home Health
DO NOT USE "PLATINUM"! THEY HAVE SOME REALLY HATEFUL EMPLOYEES.
Greedy

Paris, TX

#9 Sep 18, 2008
WAIT, WAIT! NO THAT'S "PREMIER". MY BAD.

paris texas

#10 Sep 18, 2008
Platinum is great! and aides can go daily and make sure med are taken not actually give them but remind patient to take them and can give showers nurses can go weekly unless needed more
FYI

Paris, TX

#11 Sep 18, 2008
Red River Homecare takes cares of my grandmother. Their nurses are very nice. You should give them a try.
4ReAL

Paris, TX

#12 Sep 18, 2008
Hometown Home Health is very good. and you will get the same nurse to come every week, not like some of the other agencies . my grandmother loved the lady that came to see her, she doesn't have home health any more but still keeps in contact with her old nurse.

“What a tangled web we weave...”

Sumner, Texas

#13 Sep 18, 2008
My mother gets home health care from Millennium Home Care. We've been very happy with their service. She hasn't complained about any of the aides or the nurse. In fact, she always looks forward to their visits. They've been invaluable in finding problems that we wouldn't have noticed and in addressing her health complaints. She only gets care twice a week. I believe if your doctor orders daily visits, a home care agency can handle it.
JAM

Paris, TX

#14 Sep 18, 2008
Grace wrote:
CAN ANYONE SUGGEST A GOOD HOME HEALTH CARE COMPANY IN PARIS? WE RECENTY MOVED HERE AND I NEED SOMEONE TO LOOK IN DAILY AND GIVE MEDS....
I KNOW THAT "AT HOME HEALTHCARE"DOES A NICE JOB.I KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT USE THEM AS WELL AS MYSELF-THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO.THEY ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY ,TOO!
JAM

Paris, TX

#15 Sep 18, 2008
I use to have services of 2 of the locally owned home healths in Paris until finding AT HOME HEALTHCARE-I never regretted changing.AT HOME HEALTHCARE is not new,but is a smaller company which is great-they always have time for me!They are very skilled in many areas.
tom

Paris, TX

#16 Sep 18, 2008
JAM wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW THAT "AT HOME HEALTHCARE"DOES A NICE JOB.I KNOW SEVERAL PEOPLE THAT USE THEM AS WELL AS MYSELF-THEY ARE VERY GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO.THEY ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY ,TOO!
I agree!They are the best!
tom

Paris, TX

#17 Sep 18, 2008
4ReAL wrote:
Hometown Home Health is very good. and you will get the same nurse to come every week, not like some of the other agencies . my grandmother loved the lady that came to see her, she doesn't have home health any more but still keeps in contact with her old nurse.
AT HOME HEALTHCARE does this also
Mamie

Paris, TX

#18 Sep 18, 2008
Cypress
Grace

Paris, TX

#19 Sep 19, 2008
Greedy wrote:
WAIT, WAIT! NO THAT'S "PREMIER". MY BAD.
A NURSE AT MY DOCTORS OFFICE HERE RECOMMENDED PREMIER, DID YOU HAVE A BAD EXPERIENCE THERE?
annie

Paris, TX

#20 Sep 19, 2008
tom wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree!They are the best!
At Home Healthcare does a great job.They took care of my grandmother-she had a a very bad ulcer on her foot-the Dr. office recommended them for the wound care and said it was likely she'd have to have her foot removed but we could give At Home a shot.After 1 month of their care she was so much better!She has only progressed w/ them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Genius drives off river bridge 1 hr Yup 1
new lame fast food joint in Paris 2 hr Yup 3
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 4 hr Super_Chick_ 6,924
MLK Holiday 5 hr FYI 20
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr CheeseSniff 1,050
Woke up today and....... 9 hr Inquisitor 7
Breaking News! Have you heard This??? 11 hr WOW 1
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Jan 11 sure you can 43

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages