Paris Boys soccer team

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
spider monkey

Longview, TX

#2 Mar 2, 2013
Zone 32, 6 kids not able to play due to drugs? Sorry to say it but that sucks. I watched the whole game also. Guess
23 enoz

United States

#3 Mar 2, 2013
Is zone 32 woking for nl9189
Soccer fan

Paris, TX

#4 Mar 2, 2013
yes, those 6 were wrong. From what I hear, they stepped up and confessed and the school did right thing and kicked them off. Kudos to NL for taking stand.
shopgirl

Tulsa, OK

#5 Mar 2, 2013
OMG Could nt wait to get here and say this Paris ISD stinks you give sports a bad name teach your kids manners and respect when it is time for them to grow up and enter the real world someone will not take their crap and probably hurt or kill them I only hope you coaches can live with that hope your teaching skills can handle this close your eyes tonite and say to yourself Hey, I am the coach that taught him how to act stupid on the field guess I will teach my own son to act stupid too
wildcat

Paris, TX

#7 Mar 2, 2013
Dude yall lost get over it
Soccer fan

Paris, TX

#8 Mar 2, 2013
Yes, NL lost. But they have character. Paris just a bunch of thugs. Ok, they got ball skill, but when it comes to discipline, they are lost.
Soccer fan

Paris, TX

#9 Mar 2, 2013
I think the Paris News needs to have another editoral on this.
Embarrassing

Paris, TX

#10 Mar 2, 2013
shopgirl wrote:
OMG Could nt wait to get here and say this Paris ISD stinks you give sports a bad name teach your kids manners and respect when it is time for them to grow up and enter the real world someone will not take their crap and probably hurt or kill them I only hope you coaches can live with that hope your teaching skills can handle this close your eyes tonite and say to yourself Hey, I am the coach that taught him how to act stupid on the field guess I will teach my own son to act stupid too
so how did NL coaches influence their player? "Hey I taught them to "To just say No" but they just acted stupidly and said "Yes"
You are an idiot shopgirl
Embarrassing

Paris, TX

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Soccer fan wrote:
on what? The boys smoking or on the Paris soccer team winning
Pele

Irving, TX

#12 Mar 2, 2013
They should have a write up from both sides of the story this time. The part of the NL stands screaming at the Paris players while they were playing a game. I think that an adult should sit and enjoy a game and let the kids play there's. come on now, try to act like adults and grow up some.
Wildcat Fan

Atoka, OK

#13 Mar 2, 2013
I have had the pleasure for the last three years to take pics of the Paris Wildcats. I have NEVER once heard Coach Beshirs encourage his team to do anything that is out of line. The sad thing about all of this is that the kids that were out there on that field today were there to play a game of soccer, BOTH teams. The fans in the stands make it worse than what it is. The kids get along better than the adults. Soccer is a rough sports, you don't like it, play golf!!! Both teams played with all out will to win! This should in no way be about kids who made a wrong choice, it happened. As for someone dying to get home and get on here, get a life!!!! When boys do taunting it goes both ways! I have pics of what that other young boy did throughout todays game if you would like to see that he is in no way inoscent! A goalie has the right to protect himself! No the way he acting was not what he should have done, but then again the other player had chosen to set on the ground and throw a fit!
As for coach Beshirs, I have an 11 year that has and will play for him again, as a Paris High Wildcat!
R U SERIOUS

Paris, TX

#14 Mar 2, 2013
Soccer fan wrote:
Yes, NL lost. But they have character. Paris just a bunch of thugs. Ok, they got ball skill, but when it comes to discipline, they are lost.
Character? What a joke. Show some character and accept that Paris won without slandering our Coach and our sons for winning.
spider monkey

Cedar Park, TX

#15 Mar 2, 2013
Amen sister
reporter

Paris, TX

#16 Mar 2, 2013
Soccer fan wrote:
Should I print that Paris won because of their foot skills or NL lost because six of their players weren't available to play.
And should I sign with the same name as the last time or just Dumba$$
shopgirl

Tulsa, OK

#17 Mar 2, 2013
dear wildcat fan you may not have heard coach encourage his boys to do certain things but he has not discouaged anything either oh yes, I do have a life, I am sure one that is more exciting than yours learn how to spell and try to make sense when you type something out oh, I forgot you were educated at PISD poor thing
egg on your face

Paris, TX

#18 Mar 2, 2013
shopgirl wrote:
dear wildcat fan you may not have heard coach encourage his boys to do certain things but he has not discouaged anything either oh yes, I do have a life, I am sure one that is more exciting than yours learn how to spell and try to make sense when you type something out oh, I forgot you were educated at PISD poor thing
Don't you just hate it when you think you have a good come back, but then it backfires?
discouraged/discouaged.....I'v e heard it both ways
WOW

Atoka, OK

#19 Mar 2, 2013
OK first of all I was not at this game nor did I go to either of these schools, but at least Wildcat fan has a point. It seems the adults have more of an issue than the kids. SAD :(
Shopgirl you might want to reread your first post, you seem to have issues with spelling and runons!
What is Zone 32? I'm lost on that one.
lmao

Rockwall, TX

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Soccer fan wrote:
yes, those 6 were wrong. From what I hear, they stepped up and confessed and the school did right thing and kicked them off. Kudos to NL for taking stand.
Stepped up and confessed. No they didn't. Only a few did and they're getting worse punishments than the other sorry players that denied it. Bunch of idiots making the good kids look bad.
lmao

Rockwall, TX

#21 Mar 3, 2013
shopgirl wrote:
You should have paid way more attention in writing (English) class. Especially before you make fun of someone elses post not making sense. I'm scared to ask where you were educated.
23enoz

Paris, TX

#22 Mar 3, 2013
WOW wrote:
OK first of all I was not at this game nor did I go to either of these schools, but at least Wildcat fan has a point. It seems the adults have more of an issue than the kids. SAD :(
Shopgirl you might want to reread your first post, you seem to have issues with spelling and runons!
What is Zone 32? I'm lost on that one.
Its is a program that NL started about drugs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new hospital on the loop 18 min Ronald 17
Mother of the Month 28 min really 103
Was God a Christian? 1 hr needforreality 782
Reno meth 1 hr Tactics 39
New Paris Bus System 1 hr Really 15
So let's talk about your business 1 hr advice 23
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 2 hr needforreality 310
Boys head split open by Paris Police. 15 hr O well 51

Paris Jobs

More from around the web