Roofers in Paris, Texas

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Arlene

Paris, TX

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Could anyone tell me the name of a good dependable roofer in Paris, Texas?
Lexicon

Baton Rouge, LA

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Jack Hoskins, Quality Roofing. I think he is the best around. I know he is one of the most honest.
Arlene

Paris, TX

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Lexicon wrote:
Jack Hoskins, Quality Roofing. I think he is the best around. I know he is one of the most honest.
Thanks, that's what I've been hearing.
wow

United States

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Arlene wrote:
Could anyone tell me the name of a good dependable roofer in Paris, Texas?
Ben Dillard roofing
Arlene

Paris, TX

#6 Jan 14, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben Dillard roofing
I tried the number that was on the internet and got a recording that stated it "was no longer in service" and Dillard's Roofing is not listed in the new phone book that was sent out last week. I have heard that he was also a good choice but now wonder if they have quit the business.
Roof

Paris, TX

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Premiere Roofing
ARS

Paris, TX

#10 Jan 15, 2013
ARS did mine, and did a great job. Very pleased
Simple man

Atlanta, GA

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Red river roofing is good ,Steven Asay ownes it
reno resident

Paris, TX

#12 Jan 19, 2013
Ben Dillard roofing is on Facebook. Thats where I found it.
man

Paris, TX

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Red River Roofing
leaking roof

Paris, TX

#15 May 8, 2014
does anybody know if any of these roofing company's offer financing? just asking.
JDD

Paris, TX

#16 May 8, 2014
None that I know.
Dontuse

United States

#17 May 9, 2014
Ben Dillard is a joke. He leaves jobs in the hands of unqualified people. He walks away from jobs that are not complete. He may be a great guy, he does not need to be a contractor.
ricky

Paris, TX

#18 May 12, 2014
Dontuse wrote:
Ben Dillard is a joke. He leaves jobs in the hands of unqualified people. He walks away from jobs that are not complete. He may be a great guy, he does not need to be a contractor.
I have had the same problem with him!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm

Dallas, TX

#19 May 12, 2014
Dontuse wrote:
well he has always gotten paid for every job and has never had any issues so apparently he finishes every job. Jealous much ???? Or just like being mouthy because u either got fired from him or your in business against him Hmm. Why not call him and tell him to his face
Medusa

Paris, TX

#20 May 14, 2014
hmmm wrote:
<quoted text> well he has always gotten paid for every job and has never had any issues so apparently he finishes every job. Jealous much ???? Or just like being mouthy because u either got fired from him or your in business against him Hmm. Why not call him and tell him to his face
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Jealous of what??
paul

United States

#21 May 14, 2014
Quality roofing tried to charge me for work they didn't do, and dillard did my aunts roof and made it leak and refused to fix it.. idk who to go thru, but both those people have done crap work
Medusa

Paris, TX

#22 May 14, 2014
paul wrote:
Quality roofing tried to charge me for work they didn't do, and dillard did my aunts roof and made it leak and refused to fix it.. idk who to go thru, but both those people have done crap work
The other post stated that Dillard has never had an issue!
seriously

United States

#23 May 14, 2014
paul wrote:
who in the hell does a roof to make it leak? I know for a fact he has never done that. He's NOT that type of person. Just idiots on here talking smack just like on Facebook cuz they have nothing better to do with their lives.
hmmm

United States

#24 May 14, 2014
Medusa wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Jealous of what??
probably because he gets a lot of work duh and someone doesn't

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets see how many times a day 18 min Once again 108
Hijacked threads 26 min Once again 42
Why Doesn't Paris Have Uber Drivers? (Sep '16) 55 min Anonymous 24
Deport mayor 1 hr Dee 233
PRMC name change???? 1 hr Skynnard 28
End PEDC 1 hr boycott the city 3
Paris trail emergency physicians (Mar '17) 1 hr Turn Up for What 58
power plant arrest 7 hr Triple Derp 4
Proposition A 21 hr Goose Bumps 43

Paris Jobs