Black teens shot baby in face

Black teens shot baby in face

Posted in the Paris Forum

Not really

Longview, TX

#1 Mar 23, 2013
What's up with that, how in the world do you justify that . Jim Crow do you have any of your usual excuses for blacks who do these horrible things. Why is this not considered a hate crime
Jim Crow

Kennedale, TX

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Not really wrote:
What's up with that, how in the world do you justify that . Jim Crow do you have any of your usual excuses for blacks who do these horrible things. Why is this not considered a hate crime
Name one black I've made excuses for who murdered somebody. The police don't consider that a hate crime because theres no indication it was done because of race. If you have other information, take that up with the D.A. in the city where it occurred.
the truth

Bensalem, PA

#3 Sep 18, 2013
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
Name one black I've made excuses for who murdered somebody. The police don't consider that a hate crime because theres no indication it was done because of race. If you have other information, take that up with the D.A. in the city where it occurred.
You can blame the ACLU and the rest of the Liberals for letting these Animals do what they want because of the color their skin,they don't deserve to live in a Domocracy!
youre dumb

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2013
Not really wrote:
I'm white as white can be and I'm so tired of you idiots coming on here starting racist threads trying to get Jim Crow to have a racist argument with you. You're a F*cking idiot and feel sorry for you that you have nothing better to do in your life then crave drama. You want to prove Jim is a racist but all your doing is proving you yourself are one. Grow up and get a productive life.
youre dumb

United States

#5 Sep 18, 2013
the truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You can blame the ACLU and the rest of the Liberals for letting these Animals do what they want because of the color their skin,they don't deserve to live in a Domocracy!
Can we blame the ACLU and the rest of the Liberals for letting a racist idiot such as yourself post your racist comments. Idiots come in all colors your clear proof of that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mestizos and Negroes Fail Again 20 min Inquisitor 20
Favorite Bible Verses (Mar '11) 2 hr Tactics 719
Meth ring bust nets 6 arrests in Paris (Sep '12) 7 hr Like It Is 40
PEDC Hits Homerun! 13 hr Fail Not 3
Was God a Christian? 13 hr Tactics 1,158
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) 14 hr Mourner 28
U. S. Navy Names Ship for a Queer 17 hr Inquisitor 8

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance