Who Is The Antichrist

Who Is The Antichrist

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
NoneYaBidness

Weatherford, TX

#1 Feb 12, 2013
There have been many people accused of being the Antichrist. Now, it appears to be Prince Charles.
Star

Haslet, TX

#2 Feb 12, 2013
Obama!!!!!!
cash

Clarksville, TX

#3 Feb 12, 2013
me

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 15, 2013
It isn't a matter of who the Anti-Christ IS, it's who will he be. He hasn't appeared yet.
bigD

United States

#5 Feb 15, 2013
Y'all know as well as I do it'll be a woman.
Uhh

Arlington, TX

#6 Feb 15, 2013
searcherfinder wrote:
It isn't a matter of who the Anti-Christ IS, it's who will he be. He hasn't appeared yet.
He hasn't appeared on the scene yet, but, many think he is already born and just waiting until the time as prophesized. Some people do think the catholic church is the Antichrist. Not a single person but the church itself. I don't believe that but there is that rumor.
BBHC

Spring, TX

#7 Feb 15, 2013
bigD wrote:
Y'all know as well as I do it'll be a woman.
Doesn't the Bible refer to it as a man?
BBHC

Spring, TX

#8 Feb 15, 2013
Uhh wrote:
<quoted text>He hasn't appeared on the scene yet, but, many think he is already born and just waiting until the time as prophesized. Some people do think the catholic church is the Antichrist. Not a single person but the church itself. I don't believe that but there is that rumor.
Yes, as a NE Texas Catholic, your enlightened Protestant brethren made every attempt to remind me.
lol

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2013
my vote goes to love child of Dick Cheney and dubya that the gubment has growing in area 51.i hear that thing is pure evil.
curious

Blossom, TX

#10 Feb 16, 2013
allah is the antichrist
Kev

Coralville, IA

#11 Feb 17, 2013
There is also Prince William theory. This is very interesting. There is talk about his bloodline being that of Jesus and of Mohammad. There is the red dragon reference and the coat of arms. Could be cloned from the shroud of turin. He is microchiped. He was born on the summer solstice.

Then there is the Obama theory. I dont believe this to be true. The second beast of Revelations could be the U.S. which is the false prophet.

Then there is the Malachy Pope Prophecies that think the next pope usher or help bring in the Antichrist. His name will be Peter the Roman, Could be the first black pope.

Then there is the bible and it says the next pope of the Roman Catholic Church will be the Antichrist.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paris-tx/TF6G...
Show Me

Arlington, TX

#12 Feb 18, 2013
Kev wrote:
There is also Prince William theory. This is very interesting. There is talk about his bloodline being that of Jesus and of Mohammad. There is the red dragon reference and the coat of arms. Could be cloned from the shroud of turin. He is microchiped. He was born on the summer solstice.
Then there is the Obama theory. I dont believe this to be true. The second beast of Revelations could be the U.S. which is the false prophet.
Then there is the Malachy Pope Prophecies that think the next pope usher or help bring in the Antichrist. His name will be Peter the Roman, Could be the first black pope.
Then there is the bible and it says the next pope of the Roman Catholic Church will be the Antichrist.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paris-tx/TF6G...
I haven't seen anything in the Bible that refers to the United States as being the false prophet or that the next pope will be the antichrist. Could you be more specific?
Huh

Haslet, TX

#13 Feb 18, 2013
If Christ and anti-Christ ran into each other would they cancel each other out?

“This too shall pass”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#14 Feb 19, 2013
Show Me wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't seen anything in the Bible that refers to the United States as being the false prophet or that the next pope will be the antichrist. Could you be more specific?
Seventh Day Adventists used to teach that the Pope would be the Anti-Christ. Don't know what they based that on. My Bibles all are mute on that subject of the who, but give ample warnings to beware and not be deceived by him or others, because they will be here and are now to some degree.
Satan can come as a shining angel of light, remember. We have to be wise enough to be able to compare what he says and does to the Bible and discern the difference.
what

Paris, TX

#15 Feb 19, 2013
It will not be anyone since it is fake. There, problem solved. Idiots.
Kev

Coralville, IA

#16 Mar 13, 2013
Kev wrote:
Then there is the Malachy Pope Prophecies that think the next pope usher or help bring in the Antichrist. His name will be Peter the Roman, Could be the first black pope.
Then there is the bible and it says the next pope of the Roman Catholic Church will be the Antichrist.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paris-tx/TF6G...
Looks as if this prophesy came true. We have a new black pope. Jorge Mario Bergoglio / gog / Jesuit&#65279; sect called “skilled rowers for the storm-tossed barque of Peter.”
This new pope from Argentina just became a roman. All this adds up to "Peter The Roman" as other prophesies predict.
·

How could this pope&#65279; be tied to Peter the Roman, prophesies, and the last pope? For one gog is in the middle of his last name, two he is the first Jesuit ever voted in.
Evidence?
The Jesuit Society would not come back until 1814, thanks to Pius VII, who restored it and called its members “skilled rowers for the storm-tossed barque of Peter.”

Saint Malachy said the next is the Back Pope and&#65279; the last Petrous Romanus., This Argentinian Pope is the Black Pope, He is the first Jesuit Pope elected in History. and the leader of the Jesuit order. always is called the Black Pope, then he has the philosophy of the Black Pope.

It’s common even today for Italian Catholics to refer to the Jesuit General as “il papa nero,” the black pope.
jme

Red Oak, TX

#17 Mar 15, 2013
Not for sure but I bet probably I dated him... lol
American-America n

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2013
searcherfinder wrote:
It isn't a matter of who the Anti-Christ IS, it's who will he be. He hasn't appeared yet.
And you know this because why? After all, he is the prince of deception and lies. Much like our current President. If he's not the antichrist, he's sure setting the stage for him.
bigD

United States

#19 Mar 17, 2013
It's a woman!
cash

Clarksville, TX

#20 Mar 17, 2013
me me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
paris news 12 min cash 6
Texas Falls to ZOG 2 hr Ike 2
Deport mayor 3 hr Whonose 71
nl 11 hr Answer 2
Methodist Church Downtown Wants to Waste $1 Mil... 11 hr Grisham 65
Judge Bill Harris.. Don't know the law!!!! (Apr '12) 13 hr Expectant Mom 130
NL Class of 1982 - 35 Year Reunion 19 hr Jws 3
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Aug 17 Vesna 55

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages