First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sol Goldman

Emory, TX

#1 Aug 22, 2009
UPI International…Judge Judith Sheindlin dead at age 68. Her husband Jerry Sheindlin, children Adam and Jamie and three stepchildren and 14 grandchildren survive her. She was found dead in her Brooklyn, New York home late Friday night. It is not known at this time the cause of death.

Sheindlin is most notably known for her TV show Judge Judy

Services are scheduled for this Wednesday at Temple Emanuel. Rabbi Rick Astley will perform the ceremony.

Full story
anon

Paris, TX

#2 Aug 22, 2009
lol. no where is reporting this, not even tmz. she's not dead, and she's not 68 years old either. she's 66.
searcherfinder

Paris, TX

#3 Aug 22, 2009
Sol Goldman wrote:
UPI International…Judge Judith Sheindlin dead at age 68. Her husband Jerry Sheindlin, children Adam and Jamie and three stepchildren and 14 grandchildren survive her. She was found dead in her Brooklyn, New York home late Friday night. It is not known at this time the cause of death.
Sheindlin is most notably known for her TV show Judge Judy
Services are scheduled for this Wednesday at Temple Emanuel. Rabbi Rick Astley will perform the ceremony.
Full story http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =f2b1D5w82yUXX
That was a pretty low way to get someone to watch a video that didn't amount to spit.
Oh yeah, I didn't watch all of it, just long enough to see what it was. Not a good one either.
Me either

Paris, TX

#4 Aug 22, 2009
searcherfinder wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a pretty low way to get someone to watch a video that didn't amount to spit.
Oh yeah, I didn't watch all of it, just long enough to see what it was. Not a good one either.
I didn't watch the video either. What a creep.
SAL Rothenstien

Emory, TX

#5 Aug 22, 2009
Me either wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't watch the video either. What a creep.
No reason to call names. All the signs were there, just u were not astute or clever enough to see them. Rabbi Rick Astley? Even when u saw the video u still were oblivious. Give me a break! U have been Rick Rolled BIG TIME

“Another Texan”

Since: Apr 09

Paris, TX

#6 Aug 22, 2009
SAL Rothenstien wrote:
<quoted text>
No reason to call names. All the signs were there, just u were not astute or clever enough to see them. Rabbi Rick Astley? Even when u saw the video u still were oblivious. Give me a break! U have been Rick Rolled BIG TIME
Well here is real man getting Rick Rolled himself!

&fe ature=related
thethinkingtank

Paris, TX

#7 Aug 23, 2009
I like judge Judy.
L and L

Fairport, NY

#8 Aug 23, 2009
SAL Rothenstien wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be ashamed of yourself. Don't you know that the folks around here are too simple minded to figure out when they are being spoofed? I got a laugh out of it my ownself!

“Here I am Bebe'”

Since: May 09

Reno, Texas

#9 Aug 23, 2009
L and L if you have such a low opinion of FOLKS AROUND HERE, then why do you bother to come here? Just wondering
Alligators

Paris, TX

#10 Aug 23, 2009
SaltyBobCatPretzel wrote:
L and L if you have such a low opinion of FOLKS AROUND HERE, then why do you bother to come here? Just wondering
lotsa folks come here mining material for other lists. clowns like this one, come a penny a baker's dozen.
TMZ

Dublin, Ireland

#11 Apr 26, 2011
Her head came off as she struck a lamppost while harpooning 100mph out the windscreen of her car 26/04/2011
Judy

New Rochelle, NY

#12 Nov 21, 2011
Someone needs to find gainful employment, or, at the very LEAST, a productive hobby....

And someone should supervise to make sure he/she/it doesn't forget to take his/her/it's medication!

Since: May 11

United States

#13 Nov 21, 2011
Damn.. I should have read the full post before clicking vid.. third time this month i've been rick rolled.. it didn't click when i read the rabbi's name..
nameisunimportan t

Brisbane, Australia

#14 Jun 19, 2012
she isnt dead, it would be on the news stations all over the world.! Bigtime Spoof!!!!!!!!
Not Really

Paris, TX

#15 Jun 20, 2012
nameisunimportant wrote:
she isnt dead, it would be on the news stations all over the world.! Bigtime Spoof!!!!!!!!
True, but this topic was for nearly a year until you drug it back to the top.
carol

Red Deer, Canada

#16 Aug 1, 2012
she's not dead you idiot!! it's now 2012 and she's still going strong. Sheesh!!!
lucy

Birmingham, AL

#17 Mar 12, 2013
take this off god know you lie i watch judge judy all the time
Not really

United States

#18 Mar 12, 2013
She may be alive but she looks dead
Moe Abrahmawitz

Emory, TX

#19 Mar 14, 2013
carol wrote:
she's not dead you idiot!! it's now 2012 and she's still going strong. Sheesh!!!
reruns... now go and get me some gafiltafish and matza ball soup you Farbissiner.
lol

Paris, TX

#20 Mar 15, 2013
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...

She is being sued over some china.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min That Fart Guy 18,290
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 7 min That Fart Guy 22,552
What was "algae" deal 9 min John 1
Wendy Davis PEDC political ad 19 min Just So You Know 4
Hey Washington Redskin 21 min washington redskins 2
Rickey Hayes,says Defenbaugh made "false, defam... 23 min Just So You Know 19
Should Obama Be Impeached 24 min washington redskins 2
Channel 8 at tonights meeting 1 hr Lea 15
Threats Against Public Officals 2 hr High Muckety Muck 46
AG Ruling Release of PEDC Report Agrees with City 3 hr Just so you know 25
PEDC Unconstitutional? 20 hr Pissed TaxPayer 68
•••

Paris News Video

•••