How to get a local KKK Chapter?
Joe

Quitman, TX

#62 Oct 20, 2008
The reason i ask is because I here there is a bunch of bible thumpin going on amongst the KKK / skinheads / white supremists ect...

The last time I looked at the bible it was full of middle eastern jewish men. Just wondered if Jesus would be allowed to join. not that he would want to join a bunch of racist losers.
Joe

Quitman, TX

#63 Oct 20, 2008
This is the partial list of words that could be used to describe you bunch of racist pinheads.
Ignorant, unaware, uninformed, ill-mannered, impolite, ill-bred, naive, oblivious, uneducated, rude, uncouth, unskillful, bastardy, uncivilized, in-bred, crude, vulgar, unsophisticated, prejudice, intolerant, unfair, narrow minded, discriminatory,
Laughable

Clarksville, TX

#64 Oct 20, 2008
White Christian wrote:
Geez you people are misguided. The KKK does not have "local chapters". They are not even a hate group like so many of you would like to believe. Granted, there are many ill-informed rednecks prancing around in sheets, burning crosses, hating anyone not keen to their personal agendas who claim to be in the KKK. However, those people are not the real KKK. The offical agenda of the KKK is a white protestant religious/political organization, not unlike black muslims (aside from race and religious views of course). Do some research before pointing fingers, the KKK even openly denounces public fiascos you all so love to talk about. The KKK got it's start policing dead-beat dads, and kind of spread from there. All these little splinter cells are just cancers that formed because the real KKK wasn't about hatred, and stupid rednecks like okkk and intrested needed a reason to get together and drink beer and jerk each other off. That's why they wear the suits and masks you know, kinda like a glory hole, so they can be gay incognito style. Now there is a real hate group much older than the "KKK" already in Paris, but that's for more aristocratic folk than these poor schmucks. It's most likely the reason for the local "KKK" hate groups, the poor white trash couldn't be included so they took a good thing and smeared it's name like doo-doo on your breakfast toast.
You are full of shit. Are you the Grand Wizard or something?
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/images/sta...
thistownsux

United States

#65 Oct 20, 2008
why shouldn't we have a kkk chapter when the black panthers are down here every time something happens involving a black person why is it always when a white person is involved what about a month ago when a black female killed a black male and no one said a damn thing about it but heaven forbid if a white person was to do it all hell would have broke loose. the kkk do hide their faces behind sheets but the black panthers all use an alias...

come on cibil war.......
Timid One

Schaumburg, IL

#66 Oct 20, 2008
Joe wrote:
This is the partial list of words that could be used to describe you bunch of racist pinheads.
Ignorant, unaware, uninformed, ill-mannered, impolite, ill-bred, naive, oblivious, uneducated, rude, uncouth, unskillful, bastardy, uncivilized, in-bred, crude, vulgar, unsophisticated, prejudice, intolerant, unfair, narrow minded, discriminatory,
Please don't yell at me or be so mean, but Joe you kinda seem like you have a lot of hate in you and you scare me.

Since: Oct 08

Paris, TX

#67 Oct 20, 2008
Laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of shit. Are you the Grand Wizard or something?
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/images/sta...
What do the number's mean, If you dont mind me asking?
Laughable

Clarksville, TX

#68 Oct 20, 2008
At Home Mom wrote:
<quoted text>What do the number's mean, If you dont mind me asking?
Sorry it picked up the wrong thing. Here you go.
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp

Since: Oct 08

Paris, TX

#69 Oct 20, 2008

Active U.S. Hate Groups
Black Separatist
81 Hate Groups Found
Read a list of hate incidents
Black separatists typically oppose integration and racial intermarriage, and they want separate institutions -- or even a separate nation -- for blacks. Most forms of black separatism are strongly anti-white and anti-Semitic, and a number of religious versions assert that blacks -- not Jews -- are the Biblical "chosen people" of God.

Although the Southern Poverty Law Center recognizes that much black racism in America is, at least in part, a response to centuries of white racism, it believes racism must be exposed in all its forms. White groups espousing beliefs similar to Black Separatists would be considered clearly racist. The same criterion should be applied to all groups regardless of their color.
City Chapter Group
Alabama
Mobile
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Arizona
Phoenix
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Arkansas
Little Rock
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
California
Los Angeles
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Oakland
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Oakland
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Rialto
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Richmond
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
San Diego
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Colorado
Denver
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Connecticut
Bridgeport
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Hartford
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

Since: Oct 08

Paris, TX

#70 Oct 20, 2008
Wilmington
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
District of Columbia
Washington
Black Lawyers for Justice
Black Separatist

Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist
Florida
Fort Lauderdale
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Jacksonville
New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist
Miami
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Georgia
Athens
Nuwaubians Worldwide
Black Separatist

United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors/All Eyes on Egipt
Black Separatist
Atlanta
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist

United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors/All Eyes on Egipt
Black Separatist
Hephzibah
New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist
Macon
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors/All Eyes on Egipt
Black Separatist
Savannah
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

Since: Oct 08

Paris, TX

#71 Oct 20, 2008
Chicago
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist
Indiana
Indianapolis
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Kentucky
Louisville
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Louisiana
Baton Rouge
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Monroe
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
New Orleans
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist
Shreveport
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Maryland
Baltimore
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Massachusetts
Boston
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Springfield
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Michigan
Detroit
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Mississippi
Greenville
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Jackson
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Missouri
Kansas City
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
St. Louis
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Nevada
Las Vegas
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
New Jersey
New Brunswick
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Newark
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist
Plainfield
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Trenton
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist

Since: Oct 08

Paris, TX

#72 Oct 20, 2008
New York
Brooklyn
United Nuwaubian Nation of Moors/All Eyes on Egipt
Black Separatist
Buffalo
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Harlem
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
North Carolina
Charlotte
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Durham
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Fayetteville
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Greenville
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Winston-Salem
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Ohio
Cincinnati
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Cleveland
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Columbus
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Pennsylvania
Philadelphia
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist
Pittsburgh
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Wilkinsburg
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
South Carolina
Charleston
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Columbia
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Tennessee
Memphis
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Nashville
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

Since: Oct 08

Paris, TX

#73 Oct 20, 2008
Texas
Dallas
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist
Fort Worth
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Houston
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist

New Black Panther Party
Black Separatist
San Antonio
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Texarkana
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Virginia
Richmond
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Wisconsin
Milwaukee
Nation of Islam
Black Separatist
Any thing you and B Cherry want to say now? Your precious New Black Panthers are on the list

Since: Oct 08

Paris, TX

#74 Oct 20, 2008
Laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it picked up the wrong thing. Here you go.
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp
Thanks, I found it and posted it.

Since: Oct 08

Paris, TX

#75 Oct 20, 2008
Laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry it picked up the wrong thing. Here you go.
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp
Did you see where the little Town of Atoka has one, KKK or some thing?I was surprised to see that
Cibil War

Paris, TX

#76 Oct 20, 2008
thistownsux wrote:
why shouldn't we have a kkk chapter when the black panthers are down here every time something happens involving a black person why is it always when a white person is involved what about a month ago when a black female killed a black male and no one said a damn thing about it but heaven forbid if a white person was to do it all hell would have broke loose. the kkk do hide their faces behind sheets but the black panthers all use an alias...
come on cibil war.......
Soooo your complaint is you want to be able to kill black folks without other black people complaining? The KKK is already in Paris but they're cowards because some of them are public servants. Go voice your complaints to them and tell them you want them to be more open.
Laughable

Clarksville, TX

#77 Oct 20, 2008
I hate hate.
Black hate, white hate, Asian hate, etc...but nothing surprises me anymore.:(
The SPL Center does an amazing job at keeping up with the hate groups.
This particular one in Texarkana gives me the creeps. They just HATE for no particular reason.
http://www.splcenter.org/intel/map/type.jsp...
Posting from Klan Site

Schaumburg, IL

#78 Oct 21, 2008
Is This Hate?
The controlled media would have you believe that the white race is a secure majority and
the non-white Races are "Minorities." The truth is that the White Race constitutes only
8% to 12 % of the Earth's population. White women of childbearing age constitute less
than 4% of the Earth's population. Current trends in media, entertainment and even
religion encourage young white women to mate with non-whites. This is genocide
because the life of any race is in the wombs of its women. The Traditional Christian
Knights of the Ku Klux Klan simply loves our people enough to encourage the
reproduction of our own kind. IS THIS HATE?
The Ku Klux Klan is a Law abiding Organization that is against Drugs, the abuse of
women and children, pedophiles, homosexuality, Socialism and any other lifestyle that is
destructive for future generations of All Americans. IS THIS HATE?
We proclaim that our ancestors shed their blood so that our children could enjoy the same

freedoms as all other races. This includes the freedom to choose our associations, to have
white organizations, entertainment and culture. We openly defend these freedoms for
whites whenever they are threatened. IS THIS HATE?
Stop believing the media lies! White people are not evil for being concerned about the
future of our race and Nation. Check out our website and see for yourself what we
believe and stand for. You might be shocked to find that we are men and women just like
you, from all walks of life. We are Men and women who are not ashamed to be White,
Straight, Christian and proud
http://www.masterklansofamerica.com/Home_Page...
Posting from Klan Site

Schaumburg, IL

#79 Oct 21, 2008
STANDARDS FOR ACCEPTANCE

Homosexuals - Need not apply - Your lifestyle is an abomination before God.

Pedophiles - Need not apply - You are just plain sick!!!

Spouse Abusers - Need not apply - Domestic violence and abuse is wrong.

Drug Abusers - Need not apply - If you abuse drugs you are selling yourself short.

Alcohol Abusers - Need not apply - If you are always drunk what use are you to anyone.

Deadbeats - Need not apply - If your to lazy to work, you have no honor or pride

Law Violators - Need not apply - What use are you to anyone in jail.

Interracial Relationships - Need not apply - This is against our beliefs.

Hate Mongers - Need not apply - If your heart is filled with hate, you are a liability.

http://www.masterklansofamerica.com/Home_Page...
family man

Paris, TX

#80 Oct 21, 2008
Posting from Klan Site wrote:
Is This Hate?
The controlled media would have you believe that the white race is a secure majority and
the non-white Races are "Minorities." The truth is that the White Race constitutes only
8% to 12 % of the Earth's population. White women of childbearing age constitute less
than 4% of the Earth's population. Current trends in media, entertainment and even
religion encourage young white women to mate with non-whites. This is genocide
because the life of any race is in the wombs of its women. The Traditional Christian
Knights of the Ku Klux Klan simply loves our people enough to encourage the
reproduction of our own kind. IS THIS HATE?
The Ku Klux Klan is a Law abiding Organization that is against Drugs, the abuse of
women and children, pedophiles, homosexuality, Socialism and any other lifestyle that is
destructive for future generations of All Americans. IS THIS HATE?
We proclaim that our ancestors shed their blood so that our children could enjoy the same
freedoms as all other races. This includes the freedom to choose our associations, to have
white organizations, entertainment and culture. We openly defend these freedoms for
whites whenever they are threatened. IS THIS HATE?
Stop believing the media lies! White people are not evil for being concerned about the
future of our race and Nation. Check out our website and see for yourself what we
believe and stand for. You might be shocked to find that we are men and women just like
you, from all walks of life. We are Men and women who are not ashamed to be White,
Straight, Christian and proud
http://www.masterklansofamerica.com/Home_Page...
wow,that was really interesting! i didnt realize the klan was a big help!
Very Interesting

Paris, TX

#81 Oct 21, 2008
This was very enlightening and interesting. Great reading.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Swim Club 1 hr Yes 3
Jail roster 3 hr Hmm 7
Memorial day 4 hr Troublemaker 17
Suddenlink and commercials (Nov '11) 13 hr Gmiller 21
Judge Chuck Superville Loves The Negroes 15 hr Red 8
Daniel Bryant the dope dealer and boney maronie... (Jul '13) 15 hr tickled pinkk 17
Livin' large on the taxpayers dime... 20 hr ParisFoReal 10

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages