Serendipity makeup store

Serendipity makeup store

Posted in the Paris Forum

Shirley

United States

#1 Jul 1, 2008
Does anyone know what happened to the Serendipity makeup store in the Chisum square? They sold the ID bareMinerals makeup. I stopped by there yesterday and the store is gone.
princess

United States

#2 Jul 1, 2008
I saw a flyer that said there was a new store opening on Collegiate across from the Tejas Plaza that was going to have the id bareminerals makeup. I think its a new owner and the stores name is glamourgirl I think.
cuttin up

Paris, TX

#3 Jul 1, 2008
Serendupity's Manager Mandy is opening a new store, but Its opening date is August 1st, I will get the phone number, and post it tomorrow.
ohh

United States

#4 Jul 1, 2008
cuttin up wrote:
Serendupity's Manager Mandy is opening a new store, but Its opening date is August 1st, I will get the phone number, and post it tomorrow.
Wasnt she in bussiness with her family with that store?
crystal

United States

#5 Jul 2, 2008
No it wasn't her family, some guy in Wichita Falls owned the store. She was just the manager. The new store is supposed to have alot more product to choose from. I think Mandy is the owner of the new store that's coming.
mineral fan

Paris, TX

#6 Jul 2, 2008
what happened to it? I was going to go in today and get some new eyeshadow... sad face
crystal

United States

#7 Jul 3, 2008
I heard that the Bare Mineral rep had an issue with the store owner. Something about them always being out of product and no advertising so she was going to shut it down because it was looking bad on the baremineral company. I just saw a flyer that said Mandy's new store is called Glamour Girl and is going to have Bare Minerals and some other makeup lines as well. Opening August 1st on Collegiate.
out

Paris, TX

#8 Jul 3, 2008
crystal wrote:
I heard that the Bare Mineral rep had an issue with the store owner. Something about them always being out of product and no advertising so she was going to shut it down because it was looking bad on the baremineral company. I just saw a flyer that said Mandy's new store is called Glamour Girl and is going to have Bare Minerals and some other makeup lines as well. Opening August 1st on Collegiate.
UGH!!! This is frustrating!! I am OUT of my bare minerals foundation!! I am going to look rough until August 1st!! ha ha

Since: Jun 08

Paris, Texas

#9 Jul 3, 2008
out wrote:
<quoted text>
UGH!!! This is frustrating!! I am OUT of my bare minerals foundation!! I am going to look rough until August 1st!! ha ha
I hear ya girl...I am OUT too! I guess I'll have to let my face burn this weekend so Ill have some dang color!
ohh

United States

#10 Jul 3, 2008
out wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one set of their makeup if anyone wants to buy it.I never used it.Just stuck with my other makeup.
lalala

Paris, TX

#11 Jul 3, 2008
crystal wrote:
Actually the stores owner suffered a loss of a family member. Mandy worked there and is openningthe new store.
Love my make up

United States

#12 Jul 17, 2008
Miss Momma wrote:
<quoted text>
I hear ya girl...I am OUT too! I guess I'll have to let my face burn this weekend so Ill have some dang color!
I know this is late, but I did want you to know that you can go to QCV.com It is a home shopping network. It is a great place to get bare minerals. That is where all the lastest products for bare minerals is first shown. Some products can only be bought on qvc. I love to watch and learn about the new products and sometimes it is at a special price. I would save the shipping and handling and buy in Paris, if I could, but sometimes they would not have the product yet.
Your Heart

Brownsboro, TX

#13 Jul 17, 2008
I went in there one Saturday and a teenage girl was "working". Never once acknowledged me...asked if she could help or anything. TEACH customer service to your employees if you want people in your store.
poor customer service

United States

#14 Jul 23, 2008
crystal wrote:
I heard from Sephora (in Dallas) that they were selling old, close out make up. Because I asked about a product I saw in the Paris store and was told that it was discontinued yet the Paris store had several of them. All I know is that my daughter and I went in at Christmas time becuase we wear Bare Minerals and there was one other person in there and not once did they even look our way - and we actually looked pretty good that day!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Financial abuse 4 min FYI 20
Lets see how many times a day 21 min Grisham 98
Hijacked threads 21 min Grisham 15
Disrespect, drama in work place 2 hr Eiffeled 5
wal mart stops price match 5 hr Bo Knows 3
Murder this morning 5 hr Grisham 170
Trying to help 15 hr Grisham 25
Proposition A 15 hr hah 40
Attention First Federal/ Amis Sat Grisham 278

Paris Jobs