First Prev
of 4
Next Last
paris girl

Paris, TX

#1 Aug 20, 2008
Paris ford is a bad place to buy a car they are very rude and screw you around so don't get a car from them i went there today and they told me i couldnt get a car but then i went to toyota and got a new car so what does that say about ford they suck
sweetbug

Paris, TX

#2 Aug 20, 2008
Your Toyota will be a better car anyway, so it worked out good for ya!
anon

Paris, TX

#3 Aug 20, 2008
glad you went with the Toyota. I wouldn't buy a ford anyday!!!!
paris girl

Paris, TX

#4 Aug 20, 2008
yes i know it will be a better car but they shouldnt be so rude so maybe they could sale some cars that runs i have seen on here that also sell cars that dont run thats not good in a small town we all need to stick together and let people know all about PARIS FORD

Since: Jul 08

Reno, TX

#5 Aug 20, 2008
paris girl wrote:
yes i know it will be a better car but they shouldnt be so rude so maybe they could sale some cars that runs i have seen on here that also sell cars that dont run thats not good in a small town we all need to stick together and let people know all about PARIS FORD
I'm sure they'd prefer sell a few cards rather than sale them any day!
anon

Paris, TX

#6 Aug 20, 2008
Reno Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure they'd prefer sell a few cards rather than sale them any day!
i didn't know they sold cards

“Headlines are for sissies!”

Since: Aug 08

Paris, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2008
Anonymous wrote:
found on road dead
Fix Or Repair Daily
F'd Over Rebuilt Dodge
JAY

Paris, TX

#10 Sep 19, 2011
Why is it that Paris Ford is doing better than any other dealer in town? Why is it that Toy. r always being recalled? there name says it all.. Toy. that's all they r. cheap Toys. They break and blow up. hope ur throttle don't stick. Sure glad Ford didn't have to have a bailout...
answer

Waxahachie, TX

#11 Sep 19, 2011
96 ford stills runs great..and no bailout for ford....Being rude will not get you any customers tho.
The Situation

Tampa, FL

#12 Sep 19, 2011
It has been a couple of years but when I bought a truck from Paris Ford everyone was very courteous. But after a couple of years I'm sure some of those folks are gone.
yeahok

United States

#13 Sep 19, 2011
paris girl wrote:
Paris ford is a bad place to buy a car they are very rude and screw you around so don't get a car from them i went there today and they told me i couldnt get a car but then i went to toyota and got a new car so what does that say about ford they suck
Always two sides to every story so I'll make my own opinion, thank you very much, and being in retail, I can tell you that anyone making money off you isn't going to be rude...that is unless you're a total ass, which is what I think of you or you sell cars for Toyota.
haaa

Paris, TX

#15 Sep 19, 2011
JAY wrote:
Why is it that Paris Ford is doing better than any other dealer in town? Why is it that Toy. r always being recalled? there name says it all.. Toy. that's all they r. cheap Toys. They break and blow up. hope ur throttle don't stick. Sure glad Ford didn't have to have a bailout...
You clearly don't know what you're talking about sir. Paris Ford is not even close to doing the best in the area. Is it really coming to this? You need to talk bad about others to help your sales?? So sad. But Good Luck.
The Situation

Tampa, FL

#16 Sep 19, 2011
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
My 2003 Camry has never been recalled.
I have not done anything to it since 2003 except maint. and had to replace batteries over the years. Hell of a good toy. Wish U.S. carmakers would make cars like my toy. You are a fool if you think Paris Ford is doing better than Toyota. You are a fool for writing what you wrote. You must be a democrat. Fools following fools.
My mom had a 1993 Camry that was an awesome car rhat ran for well over 120,000 miles. Maybe I'm confused or misconstrued your post but what does being a Democrat have to do with one's preference of Ford over Toyota?
JAY

Paris, TX

#18 Sep 19, 2011
The Situation wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom had a 1993 Camry that was an awesome car rhat ran for well over 120,000 miles. Maybe I'm confused or misconstrued your post but what does being a Democrat have to do with one's preference of Ford over Toyota?
SO ur saying all Rep. R the ones that had to be bailed out... Cause u claim only Dem buy fords.. IS it true like u said only Reps. buy foreign cars... what about keeping the jobs in the country.. I guess u Reps dont care about that.. dont get mad about that.. ur the one that said Reps buy everthing but ford...
JAY

Paris, TX

#19 Sep 19, 2011
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
My 2003 Camry has never been recalled.
I have not done anything to it since 2003 except maint. and had to replace batteries over the years. Hell of a good toy. Wish U.S. carmakers would make cars like my toy. You are a fool if you think Paris Ford is doing better than Toyota. You are a fool for writing what you wrote. You must be a democrat. Fools following fools. Here is a recent recall list. almost 10mill recalled...
Three separate but related recalls of automobiles by Toyota Motor Corporation occurred at the end of 2009 and start of 2010. Toyota initiated the recalls, the first two with the assistance of the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), after reports that several vehicles experienced unintended acceleration. The first recall, on November 2, 2009, was to correct a possible incursion of an incorrect or out-of-place front driver's side floor mat into the foot pedal well, which can cause pedal entrapment. The second recall, on January 21, 2010, was begun after some crashes were shown not to have been caused by floor mat incursion. This latter defect was identified as a possible mechanical sticking of the accelerator pedal causing unintended acceleration, referred to as Sticking Accelerator Pedal by Toyota. The original action was initiated by Toyota in their Defect Information Report, dated October 5, 2009, amended January 27, 2010.[1] Following the floor mat and accelerator pedal recalls, Toyota also issued a separate recall for hybrid anti-lock brake software in February 2010.[2]

As of January 28, 2010, Toyota had announced recalls of approximately 5.2 million vehicles for the pedal entrapment/floor mat problem, and an additional 2.3 million vehicles for the accelerator pedal problem. Approximately 1.7 million vehicles are subject to both.[3][4] Certain related Lexus and Pontiac models were also affected.[5][6] The next day, Toyota widened the recall to include 1.8 million vehicles in Europe and 75,000 in China.[7] By then, the worldwide total number of cars recalled by Toyota stood at 9 million.[8] Sales of multiple recalled models were suspended for several weeks as a result of the accelerator pedal recall,[9] with the vehicles awaiting replacement parts. As of January 2010, 21 deaths were alleged due the pedal problem since 2000, but following the January 28 recall, additional NHTSA complaints brought the alleged total to 37.[10][11] The number of alleged victims and reported problems sharply increased following the recall announcements,[10][12] which were heavily covered by U.S. media,[13] although the causes of individual reports were difficult to verify.[14][15][16] Government officials, automotive experts, Toyota, and members of the general public contested the scope of the sudden acceleration issue and the veracity of victim and problem reports.[17][18][19] Various parties attributed sudden unintended acceleration reports to mechanical, electric, and driver error causes.[20][21][22] Some US owners that had their recalled vehicles repaired still reported accelerator pedal issues, leading to investigations and the finding of improper repairs.[23][24] The recalls further led to additional NHTSA and Toyota investigations,[25][26] along with multiple lawsuits.[27]

On February 8, 2011, the NHTSA, in collaboration with NASA, released its findings into the investigation on the Toyota drive-by-wire throttle system. After a 10 month search, NASA and NHTSA scientists found no electronic defect in Toyota vehicles.[28] Driver error or pedal misapplication was found responsible for most of the incidents.[29] The report ended stating, "Our conclusion is Toyota's problems were mechanical, not electrical." This included sticking accelerator pedals, and pedals caught under floor mats.[30]
haaa

Paris, TX

#20 Sep 19, 2011
JAY wrote:
<quoted text> Fist thing. don't work there. Second, u have no clue. why is it Ford trucks sell better than chevy. and Toy. how many Trucks sell at Toy. who had to be bailed out.. Hmm... has it come to this... u say.. talking bad about others.... really... really, what the hell do u call this forum...? sht talk about paris ford.. and u ask me about talking bad about other dealers. who and how do u think u have the right to tell me that its wrong to take a side thats clearly not urs.
Paris for sucks.. thats what the forum says right? is that shit talk? one person claims to have been treated bad.. mayb or mayb not.. they claim to have gone to toy to get a vehicle instead. mayb or mayb not. one could c it as toy trying to talk shit on paris ford to try to get business. mayb they work for them... so one could say does it really come to this. talking sht about another dealer to make ur business look better... come on.. really...
I'm sorry but I stopped reading your reply halfway through. Your English is horrible. Have a blessed day sir.
Bill Clinton

Plano, TX

#21 Sep 19, 2011
paris girl wrote:
That says that they did not wont your business..
The Situation

Tampa, FL

#22 Sep 19, 2011
JAY wrote:
<quoted text> SO ur saying all Rep. R the ones that had to be bailed out... Cause u claim only Dem buy fords.. IS it true like u said only Reps. buy foreign cars... what about keeping the jobs in the country.. I guess u Reps dont care about that.. dont get mad about that.. ur the one that said Reps buy everthing but ford...
I'm not a Republican or Democrat. I own a Ford F150 and a GMC Envoy and my wife has a Toyota Avalon. I just wasn't aware that the discussion had turned to the bailout. That's the reason I asked Democrat question.
Slick Willie

United States

#23 Sep 19, 2011
So im probably thinking Paris Girl that when to a business that makes their revenue from selling a product and they tell you that you can not buy...it is probably that you are unable to pay even the minute bill on time and have piss poor credit....Maybe you should focus more of your time on being better at paying your bills than bashing people who are working to pay theirs...Also what rate did you get from toyota????? 18 percent????man must suck that most of your payment will be going straight to toyota credit and not actually to the car....By the way pretty sure ford didnt bomb pearl harbor ...but creators of toyota did....
SweetiePie

United States

#24 Sep 19, 2011
Holy Cow! First of all this is my first time getting on Topix...You people need to get a life! If you have a problem then go to the source...being a chicken and posting it on a site where you don't have to use your name is childish. Both the Toyota and Ford Dealerships are run by great people and many of them are friends! They, the owners and salespeople, would never be so unprofessional to bash anyone! Yes, they are both in business to sell cars and one day the deal that you get at one dealaership may not be the same as what is available at another...BUT, the bottom line, neither dealership "Sucks'. Paris Ford does not deserve your bashing and I fear if something happens to your new car that the next people you will bash are Toyota. Your level of professionalism and education appear to be in the toilet with your comments, poor grammar, poor puntuation, and very negative "high school" attitude. I truly feel sorry for any of you that need this site as your sounding board. Grow up and go and talk to whomever may have hurt your feelings or where the misunderstanding happened. I will probably never be on this site again...only went on because I overheard somebody bashing everyone and everything and I could tell they were really angry with the whole world. Grow up people and learn to communicate properly because you are truly setting a very poor example for everyone around you and especially our youth!!!! I love the people at Paris Ford and Toyota...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Uncle Jesse's 17 min Big Bass Video 2
Paris downtown need more life 25 min texantimm 5
Buyer for left over garage sale items (Aug '12) 59 min theresa 21
Hitler's Ghost 1 hr lol 2
Word association? (Sep '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 28,233
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 1 hr _Zoey_ 6,750
Word Association? Part II (Apr '09) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,946
Ricky Hayes and his company 5 hr Yusuf Islam 34
Harrison Walker and Harper Racist 13 hr Old McDonald 26
More from around the web