Lake Crook Development
wonder

Paris, TX

#62 Feb 1, 2013
alamo wrote:
To wonderfill, with luv frum ally50
quoth the wonder...largish mind wurking furiosly :“So you're one of those conspiracy theorist people? It's all a conspiracy to build a Muslim city in Paris so they can take over the world starting with Paris.“
Wnt to hi scool in Paris, dintja? How else coud reeding skillz pull the word musleem out of what I rote?!! Ans Konspracy well I tell youse what it aint no spiracy iffen itz true, like gay paree payin 250k + to widen someone elsz hiway, righto!?
… so after a hearty meal from mickiez dollar menue, you blathered more:“You are correct there won't be any low rent district there - the whole city inside the loop is low rent - the whole reason the city is going bankrupt. There is nothing to bring anyone to Paris - it is a shithole. Drugs, homeless people, peole wondering the streets at all time day or night. More crime than just about anywhere in the state. Why would anyone want to make it easier to access thugs to decent housing and upstanding citizzens.“
.....You the standup citizzen around hear I betcha got your ten dollar no benefits job and lookin down on the wrest of the wurld ho boy?!!? Iffen you say the hole city inside loop is crud then I guess yore the wun bashing paree not me im just calling out a future history lesson as it will come to pass I no cauz I have crustal balz.
…Ans AFTER A really loudbelch fatty fingers jus kep on showing hiz/her/itz intelligentsia background with more intel, gents…:“…You people on topix bash Paris for these same reasons 24 hours a day - but just when there may be something positive that Paris can be proud of - you start with this Muslim and it will be only for the rich. I am far from rich - but will welcome the change. Too bad a bad apple like you has to try and ruin it for everyone else. If you want low cost house move inside the loop with all the driggies and thugs.”
…..all those thuggee drugs loopy inner sorta includes cty hall, pd,library, schoolz, but heck if they quit spending time poppin for a coupla pills crime cutz in haf. Its called the for profit prison industry in case yor couzin with a record never tole yu. Hoboy paris will be proud of the stink when they dredge ol crooky talk about proud - weuns got a wally and a homer hey clarksvill eat yer hart out. Not to mention detroit
So I axe yu frens did I say musliim what moclim it werent een his idea just some developer started the ball rollin and city planners stopped playin angry birds long enuf to make a crude poster since wen does a surgeon know anything about city planning tho no doubt he is smart and dedicated guy but all politicians are meat for the corporate mill soonr or lter thatz hoe rikki perry went into office with the clothes on his back nd now guess what hes worth millonz.
Hopey you reply mr wunderboy or girl or trangender I aint discrim I shure enjoy reeding yur wrote thank you verry mulch an itz all in good humor were all frenz hear aint we!?.
Dats right boyee - inside the loop is trash. I baleeves u one ovem. Stays away from mi shit and ill stays away from yos. You if a bad apple too. don't need you ang you ho's round hea no mo. We wonts a nice place to go. you can hab all that shit insibe the loup.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#63 Feb 2, 2013
what happened to plan for development city paid 85ooo for 2o years ago does parks dept stil have it
Txlnghrn

Clarksville, TX

#64 Feb 2, 2013
Nope the city dropped all plans when they tried to build the walking track around it
Mount Pleasant

United States

#65 Feb 2, 2013
Just put a VFW down there and you will have what Mount Pleasant has in there small city lake. Does anyone know about the loop their building in Mount Pleasant up on colomns? And are they building a really big lake in the area to sell water to all the way to Dallas. Lots of work crew parked along the 271 South building really big water lines. Whew so glad Lamar County missed that mess.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#66 Feb 3, 2013
Mount Pleasant wrote:
Just put a VFW down there and you will have what Mount Pleasant has in there small city lake. Does anyone know about the loop their building in Mount Pleasant up on colomns? And are they building a really big lake in the area to sell water to all the way to Dallas. Lots of work crew parked along the 271 South building really big water lines. Whew so glad Lamar County missed that mess.
oil pipe line
wonder

Paris, TX

#67 Feb 3, 2013
It just needs to be opened back up to the citizens of Pars period. Not only to the Archers for Christ. I pay city taxes and am not allowed on the property without threat of prosection from the Archers. Many of these ar not even citizens of Paris nor pay city taxes. I know most of the board members do not even pay city taxes themselves. I would bet most members do not either. Look the board members up on true automation and see for yourselves. I'll bet if they posted their membership you would find most of them pat nothing on city taxes either. However, they will prosecute you for trespassing on the city of Paris taxpayers land. Sad but true - they are taking advantage of the citizens of our city and then will have you arrested. Sounds like A REAL GOOD CHRISTIAN Organization to ME. I Think not it is all about a cheap place to hunt. And any one can for a 30 dollar membership and then shooting in three of their tournments. What about my tax money paid to the city. I hope the city moves on this venture quickly and kicks you off the land in a swift move. How many of you Archer's will curse the city then after you have robbed the citizens of the property for many years. Again' I'll bet most of you! Can't wait till the day happens!
txcombatter

Paris, TX

#68 Feb 3, 2013
txcombat wrote:
To wonder,
The signs are required per the permit, I understand it was at the mayors requist that it be added due to safety concerns. The horse thing happened over ten years ago and those.members where removed because of that, as far as I know there have been some people caught hunting illegally and with guns the past couple of years that have had the lee called on them
The problem is they have a lease agreement and part of that requires the city to give due notice to any of those clubs that lease from the city the chance to speak on their behalf and that has been denied. I'm not saying AFC or any other clubs rule the roost out there as I know for a fact that a many of their members are tax paying citizens like yourself.
Also thank you to everyone for keeping this civil.
Do you think the person that had a loaded bow pointed at them cares if it was 10 years ago or last week? No they don't I asked him this week. Done in the name of Christ - how Christ like that was. That also was not the only time the same thing happened I also know another lady that lives in the housing division farther down the road that was accosted too for riding her horse down the old road lane. I hope you lose all rights to the property. Do you think the organization will continue when you LOSE YOUR FRRE RIDE ON the citizens of Paris Texas. I doubt it very seriously. When you have to pay what an actual hunting lease costs the organization will fizzle - why because it is just a bunch of guys using Christ to get something for free
yeah

Rockwall, TX

#69 Feb 3, 2013
txcombatter wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think the person that had a loaded bow pointed at them cares if it was 10 years ago or last week? No they don't I asked him this week. Done in the name of Christ - how Christ like that was. That also was not the only time the same thing happened I also know another lady that lives in the housing division farther down the road that was accosted too for riding her horse down the old road lane. I hope you lose all rights to the property. Do you think the organization will continue when you LOSE YOUR FRRE RIDE ON the citizens of Paris Texas. I doubt it very seriously. When you have to pay what an actual hunting lease costs the organization will fizzle - why because it is just a bunch of guys using Christ to get something for free
Ok
txcombatter

Paris, TX

#70 Feb 3, 2013
Welcome to Archers for Christ

Archers for Christ Archery Club is a Northeast TEXAS 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization located
in Paris, Texas and is organized for the following purposes:

To foster, perpetuate and direct the practice of all types archery in accordance with high
spirit and honorable tradition of the sport; to stimulate more sporting and hunting activities
with bow and arrow; to help create and promote better hunting conditions; and to conduct a
continuous educational program designed to acquaint the public with the bow and its uses.

Membership in Archers for Christ is open to anyone interested in the sport of archery and the
above purposes. Currently, the club has over one hundred individual and family members.
Members come from all walks of life and include several semi-professional tournament
archers, many successful bow hunters, several certified National Archery Association
Certified coaches and several National Archery in the Schools Program certified instructors
(certified by the Texas Parks & Wildlife Dpt.).

The club actively promotes all forms of archery: including 3-D, field archery,as well lawful bow
hunting. The club supports 4H archery as well as the National Archery in the Schools Program.

The club maintains a large 3-D, field archery and practice range located on
CR 32500 Caviness Road.

So exactly what does Christ have to do with your organization? Nothing in your creed about furthering Christian beliefs or spreading the Gospel. Like I said the organization has little to do with Christ other than getting a free place to hunt at the citizens of Paris expense. Your free ride is about to end!
Do you invest in Paris

Duncan, OK

#71 Feb 5, 2013
"So exactly what does Christ have to do with your organization? Nothing in your creed about furthering Christian beliefs or spreading the Gospel. Like I said the organization has little to do with Christ other than getting a free place to hunt at the citizens of Paris expense. Your free ride is about to end!"
What does Christ have to do with all the trash, that people dump in the creeks and on the road that others pick up week after week with out notice? Empty Shotgun shells left laying, tires being thrown out, animals dumped... there are always excuses, but never accountability....One would never know how Christ is lived through anything unless they were personally involved......There is only one question the Mayor wants answered......Its how do you bring revenue to the City of Paris? Christ lives not in Creeds..........but in Gods Word.
taxpayingcitizen of Paris

Paris, TX

#72 Feb 5, 2013
Do you invest in Paris wrote:
"So exactly what does Christ have to do with your organization? Nothing in your creed about furthering Christian beliefs or spreading the Gospel. Like I said the organization has little to do with Christ other than getting a free place to hunt at the citizens of Paris expense. Your free ride is about to end!"
What does Christ have to do with all the trash, that people dump in the creeks and on the road that others pick up week after week with out notice? Empty Shotgun shells left laying, tires being thrown out, animals dumped... there are always excuses, but never accountability....One would never know how Christ is lived through anything unless they were personally involved......There is only one question the Mayor wants answered......Its how do you bring revenue to the City of Paris? Christ lives not in Creeds..........but in Gods Word.
You tell me what does Christ have to do with all the trash, dumped dogs
dumped tires? Not much - but the same problem exists everywhere in the county that there is not huge population. The areas get cleaned all over now and if the Archers lost their lease the lake area would be taken care of when access was given back to the citizens.
You didn't offer any excuse for many member and directors for not being tax paying citizens but then filing on trespassers. They do nothing but pay 30 dollars to belong and then can have a tax paying citizen arrested/fined for trespassing. It isn't right by any means for those who have no association to Paris or paying taxes to the city to mandate the arrest/fine of a citizen for trespassing on land owned by Us the Citizens/Tax payers of Paris. I can't wait for you to lose the lease. It just isn't right. Period
Easy

Arlington, TX

#73 Feb 5, 2013
Someone is getting the cart before the horse. The Mayor has already thrown his support behind the Paris Lakes Hospital, said to be on the SW Loop. It hasn't even broke ground and now they are planning competition for it. It is said to be a resort type healing and aging facility with a hospital, hotel,restaurant and any thing else you can imagine. There are two "lakes" on their property.
publicknowlege

Paris, TX

#74 Feb 5, 2013
Easy wrote:
Someone is getting the cart before the horse. The Mayor has already thrown his support behind the Paris Lakes Hospital, said to be on the SW Loop. It hasn't even broke ground and now they are planning competition for it. It is said to be a resort type healing and aging facility with a hospital, hotel,restaurant and any thing else you can imagine. There are two "lakes" on their property.
The Lake Crook item was announced last week at the council meeting it is going to happen. Investors are already in place. Tis is not something people made up - look at Eparisnews or the Paris News for verification
cash

Clarksville, TX

#75 Feb 5, 2013
publicknowlege wrote:
<quoted text>
The Lake Crook item was announced last week at the council meeting it is going to happen. Investors are already in place. Tis is not something people made up - look at Eparisnews or the Paris News for verification
hink not
Mom

Decatur, GA

#76 Feb 5, 2013
What happened to that mall Paris was getting on the south loop? Did it fall thru?
publicknowlege

Paris, TX

#77 Feb 6, 2013
cash wrote:
<quoted text>hink not
brilliant response junior high perve
cash

Clarksville, TX

#78 Feb 6, 2013
publicknowlege wrote:
<quoted text>
brilliant response junior high perve
hink so thanks
think

Paris, TX

#80 Feb 8, 2013
cash wrote:
<quoted text>hink so thanks
Really? Are you a retard? I know you are a perve.
mugwump

Paris, TX

#81 Feb 16, 2013
What a waste of money. Spend it on something inside the loop.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#82 Feb 16, 2013
build a half way house for perves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hoarding dogs 46 min Dogs 4
Smoking in Paris 48 min the dude 2
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 1 hr Super_Chick_ 7,172
Funny Sign at David’s 3 hr Grish squeezes 2
Good Morning Wonderful People 4 hr The Mentalist 1
Trump met his match!! 4 hr question 22
Memorial Day 6 hr Grisham 9
Road House 14 hr Grisham 54

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance