Wreck on 271 in Depot

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Goforit

Lockhart, TX

#1 Nov 28, 2012
Anyone know anything about this? Heard 3 fatalities.
wrong

Paris, TX

#2 Nov 28, 2012
Horrible - call em will tell yo to call the sheriff's department and as them if it is your business they will tell you. I ssy thank for the inormation - if I hear anything I will post.
call em

Paris, TX

#3 Nov 28, 2012
wrong wrote:
Horrible - call em will tell yo to call the sheriff's department and as them if it is your business they will tell you. I ssy thank for the inormation - if I hear anything I will post.
Yes, the logical thing to do if you want the truth is to call and ask. I don't know why that's such an offensive concept. I guess because simple minds can't grasp simple truths and are offended by those who can.
Just me

Paris, TX

#4 Nov 28, 2012
Goforit wrote:
It was 3 fatalities. Very sad. 2 adults and 1 child.
wrong

Paris, TX

#5 Nov 28, 2012
call em wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the logical thing to do if you want the truth is to call and ask. I don't know why that's such an offensive concept. I guess because simple minds can't grasp simple truths and are offended by those who can.
It is public information is why. You can't grasp that concept. It is also human nature to wonder be curious about it too. Apparantly it is human nature to some to be a jerk in life too. It is so much easier to be decent to people instead of feeling like you need to call someone down over their curiosity. Something you just evidentally understand. If it bothers you so much just don't read those type of postings. You don't have to go there - but evidentally something deep inside of you forces you to be a jerk. BTW no one likes a jerk - so that means you are disliked by most.
am concerned

Paris, TX

#6 Nov 28, 2012
A lot of us have family and friends in our near Deport. Naturally we worry. It isn't always just curiosity. It's concern. And, we certainly have the right to be concerned. I myself was praying no-one lost their life in this accident. Also, being that we know a lot of people in that area, it also is a big concern. Praying for these families. I am saddened that there is the possibility of lost lives.
wrong

Paris, TX

#7 Nov 28, 2012
call em wrote:
<quoted text>
Public information via The Paris News

Traffic on U.S. Highway 271 north of Deport is being diverted due to a fatality accident. From the north, traffic is being directed south on 196 to FM 1501 and then FM 1503 to Deport. From the south the route is reversed
anon

Papeete, French Polynesia

#8 Nov 28, 2012
call em wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life, internet troll.
boots

Lockhart, TX

#9 Nov 28, 2012
Goforit wrote:
What about the one on 271 south, just north of pattonville?
barb

Paris, TX

#10 Nov 28, 2012
boots wrote:
<quoted text>
What about the one on 271 south, just north of pattonville?
it is the one
Concerned

Mccoy, CO

#11 Nov 28, 2012
Does anyone know if the people in the wreck in Deport and Pattonville were local people?
Just me

Paris, TX

#12 Nov 28, 2012
There was just another one just awhile ago past Pattonville going toward Paris involving 4 vehicles.
call em

Paris, TX

#13 Nov 28, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
It is public information is why. You can't grasp that concept. It is also human nature to wonder be curious about it too. Apparantly it is human nature to some to be a jerk in life too. It is so much easier to be decent to people instead of feeling like you need to call someone down over their curiosity. Something you just evidentally understand. If it bothers you so much just don't read those type of postings. You don't have to go there - but evidentally something deep inside of you forces you to be a jerk. BTW no one likes a jerk - so that means you are disliked by most.
If my postings "bother you so much just don't read those type (sic) of postings. You don't have to go there - but evidentally (sic) something deep inside of you forces you to be a jerk." Don't like what I post, don't read it. If it's public information, then certainly there is nothing wrong with you calling and telling the officer or dispatcher or whoever that you'd like to know. Just tell them there's nothing wrong with your curiousity.

I may be a jerk, but it's not I who is so disrespectful of the feelings of people involved in a tragedy that I immediately hop on the worst site possible and start asking nosey questions. How do you think the family feels about your "curiousity" about their "public information"?
Lovingmygirls

Paris, TX

#14 Nov 28, 2012
the wrck that happend in deport today one of the peoples lastname was woodward!! not sure of first name...
call em

Paris, TX

#15 Nov 28, 2012
wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, what's so offensive about calling and asking for public information?
call em

Paris, TX

#16 Nov 28, 2012
am concerned wrote:
A lot of us have family and friends in our near Deport. Naturally we worry. It isn't always just curiosity. It's concern. And, we certainly have the right to be concerned. I myself was praying no-one lost their life in this accident. Also, being that we know a lot of people in that area, it also is a big concern. Praying for these families. I am saddened that there is the possibility of lost lives.
I'm sick of this argument -- when I'm concerned about my family, I pick up the phone and call them. If it happens to be someone I know involved in a tragedy, I'll unfortunately find out soon enough. And if I'm that concerned, I certainly will not be trolling around on a website looking for the latest morsel of gossip!
call em

Paris, TX

#17 Nov 28, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a life, internet troll.
I'm an internet troll, yet here you are! What does that say about you?
With love

United States

#18 Nov 28, 2012
call em wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an internet troll, yet here you are! What does that say about you?
Bless your heart
check

Paris, TX

#19 Nov 28, 2012
call em wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sick of this argument -- when I'm concerned about my family, I pick up the phone and call them. If it happens to be someone I know involved in a tragedy, I'll unfortunately find out soon enough. And if I'm that concerned, I certainly will not be trolling around on a website looking for the latest morsel of gossip!
Your opinion on this doesn't hold water. It is Public information. It will be in the Paris News with all of the victims names. Do you ever watch the Dallas news? Many times they are filming a wreck within minutes of happening. There is no difference - othr than don't have a news station filming the events. People do th same thing everywhere - grow up high schooler
call em

Paris, TX

#20 Nov 28, 2012
check wrote:
<quoted text>
Your opinion on this doesn't hold water. It is Public information. It will be in the Paris News with all of the victims names. Do you ever watch the Dallas news? Many times they are filming a wreck within minutes of happening. There is no difference - othr than don't have a news station filming the events. People do th same thing everywhere - grow up high schooler
Oh, I didn't realize you were a journalist. That makes a lot of difference. What media outlet employs you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
well I guess we can not 8 min Prayers for the s... 79
My name is Donna 9 min I have to take a ... 1
Fancy Nails (Jul '10) 18 min Please read 23
Censors Strike Again 3 hr Research 35
Trump ended Obama care!! Sike!! 3 hr Ready 2
We need a federal investigation!! 4 hr wtf 3
A Bully Behind Every Bush (Feb '11) 6 hr Research 206
Paris Junior College President Pam Anglin Suing... 8 hr Research 4
Malia Obama drunk in NYC 9 hr ParisFoReal 10
Will anyone in the courthouse be investigated? Mar 25 THE REAL Nik 50