Comments
1 - 18 of 18 Comments Last updated Apr 26, 2013
Molly

Grapevine, TX

#1 Mar 25, 2011
These two posters have to be the two most funniest posters on topix. They have the wittest comebacks. They keep me laughing with their verbal jabs toward each other without any malice. They remind me of those two funny comedians from the 70's. Rowan and Martin. Topix needs more laughs then the threads that has some of the posters at each others throats. Thank you Hayseed and Cash for the many laughs.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 25, 2011
Molly wrote:
These two posters have to be the two most funniest posters on topix. They have the wittest comebacks. They keep me laughing with their verbal jabs toward each other without any malice. They remind me of those two funny comedians from the 70's. Rowan and Martin. Topix needs more laughs then the threads that has some of the posters at each others throats. Thank you Hayseed and Cash for the many laughs.
Yes, those fellas are comedy genius !! I met them both when I was on a little "vacation" down at Rusk. They had everyone in stitches.
ghf

United States

#4 Mar 26, 2011
?
pops

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2011
I ran into them yesterday. They were in a pretty heated arguement at a local store. Hayseed wanted to buy a package ot those low socks so he could wear them golfing, cash was set on a package of those long tube socks with different colored stripes......I left when Hayseed put cash in a headlock!!
Yep

Arlington, TX

#6 Mar 26, 2011
I think Cash is the funniest. Hayseed is funny too , but sometimes he can be a pest with his know-ot-all attitude. Notice I said sometimes. Most times he is funny, Have never seen Cash post anything rude .
Molly

Grapevine, TX

#7 Mar 26, 2011
pops wrote:
I ran into them yesterday. They were in a pretty heated arguement at a local store. Hayseed wanted to buy a package ot those low socks so he could wear them golfing, cash was set on a package of those long tube socks with different colored stripes......I left when Hayseed put cash in a headlock!!
LOL!
cash

Clarksville, TX

#8 Mar 26, 2011
what a bunch of sux ups
Laughs

Grapevine, TX

#9 Mar 26, 2011
They kind of remind me of a cross between Jerry Lewis, Don Rickles, and Phyllis Diller.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#10 Mar 26, 2011
i dated phylis in high school

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#11 Mar 26, 2011
Laughs wrote:
They kind of remind me of a cross between Jerry Lewis, Don Rickles, and Phyllis Diller.
Hard to believe Phyllis Diller is still around. I think she is 93.

hayseed

Clarksville, TX

#12 Mar 26, 2011
cash wrote:
i dated phylis in high school
How did you get out of that headlock?
cash

Clarksville, TX

#13 Mar 27, 2011
hayseed wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get out of that headlock?
her fame got in the way of true love
cash

Blossom, TX

#14 Apr 26, 2013
btt
Just sayen

Euless, TX

#15 Apr 26, 2013
Different sides of the same coin. Spell check that mo fo.
hayseed

Clarksville, TX

#16 Apr 26, 2013
Just sayen wrote:
Different sides of the same coin. Spell check that mo fo.
You misspelled mo.
cash

Blossom, TX

#17 Apr 26, 2013
hayseed wrote:
<quoted text>
You misspelled mo.
you sur looks ok to me
Hahaha

Arlington, TX

#19 Apr 26, 2013
So, the truth finally comes out. They are the same poster. Knew it all along. " Both " stupid. "Hayseed " kisses " cash " 's ass and it gives " cash " something to live for. Poor pitiful soul.

When " cash " goes too far over the line, " hayseed " takes over and tries to do damage control, but can't resist kissing his own ass.

He sounds like a psycho pervert to me.
cash

Blossom, TX

#20 Apr 26, 2013
my my

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will Obama's Strategic Plan for-ISIS be 14 min Pork Eating Crusa... 10
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 37 min Wow Wee 524
PROTEST at Bo Exum Plumbing 43 min paul a 61
What happened to the Easley's? 1 hr paul a 24
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Defiant1 17,876
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,285
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 722
Scared of the GOB 4 hr Junior 21
The Vault Grill & Bar on the square 5 hr Bubba 11
HARPER SIX FAMILY Tax Dodgers 23 hr Anonymous 25
The Paris City Council voted 4-3 Thu Anonymous 79
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••

Paris Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••