Black People
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Need a plan

Bailey, TX

#1 Jun 20, 2011
Black people suck so bad! WTF! Can we just get rid of them now? They are nasty and disgusting. They're all thieves and they're all stupid. A waste of good air if you ask me. How can we get rid of this scum?
CHILL_OUT

Dallas, TX

#2 Jun 20, 2011
Put the walefare office on the moon
LOL

Bailey, TX

#3 Jun 20, 2011
GREAT IDEA!
CHILL_OUT

Dallas, TX

#4 Jun 20, 2011
I thought so offer them a free ride there and just leave em
SAD

Goliad, TX

#5 Jun 21, 2011
How can you be so cruel? It doesn't matter what color a person's skin may be, their blood is the same color as my blood and YOUR blood! Please, stop with the racial bashing! I'm a very pale white person, and wouldn't want to be judged based on the color of my skin. When you were born, did you get to choose the color of your skin? If you did get to choose, please elaborate on how one has said abilility. Thank you.
Looking Back

Lewisville, TX

#6 Jun 21, 2011
SAD wrote:
How can you be so cruel? It doesn't matter what color a person's skin may be, their blood is the same color as my blood and YOUR blood! Please, stop with the racial bashing! I'm a very pale white person, and wouldn't want to be judged based on the color of my skin. When you were born, did you get to choose the color of your skin? If you did get to choose, please elaborate on how one has said abilility. Thank you.
Don't bother SAD. These people just write anything nasty to stir people up. These are probably the same people sitting next you in church, smiling at everyone all over town. Miserable in their souls. They would die of shame if they were ever outed.
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#7 Jun 22, 2011
Need a plan wrote:
Black people suck so bad! WTF! Can we just get rid of them now? They are nasty and disgusting. They're all thieves and they're all stupid. A waste of good air if you ask me. How can we get rid of this scum?
Oh, another one of those devout white Christians.
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jun 22, 2011
CHILL_OUT wrote:
Put the walefare office on the moon
That would affect mostly white people contrary to what your ignorant stereotype brain filter tells you.
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jun 22, 2011
SAD wrote:
White people get to choose the color of their skin all the time, and what they choose is to pay for tanning to make it dark.
SAD

Goliad, TX

#10 Jun 22, 2011
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
White people get to choose the color of their skin all the time, and what they choose is to pay for tanning to make it dark.
White people CANNOT choose their skin color "before being born", nor can black people, asian people, indian people...etc..etc. If a person chooses to alter their skin color "after birth", I could care less.
Pathetic really

United States

#11 Jun 22, 2011
SAD wrote:
<quoted text>
White people CANNOT choose their skin color "before being born", nor can black people, asian people, indian people...etc..etc. If a person chooses to alter their skin color "after birth", I could care less.
SAD you were trying to defend everyone in your post by taking up for black people and others because of the nasty things that were being said. And what did you get? You got Jim Crow being ugly to you! Don't bother taking up for them. They don't want to be treated fairly or nicely or equally. THey want a reason to hate and have a chip on their shoulder. They might not get something they're "ENTITLED TO" if people start treating them "FAIRLY". They're so mistreated you know. But KUDOS to you for being a good person!
sista

Paris, TX

#12 Jun 22, 2011
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
These black men that keep having babies nwith white girls are passing over us black women to have babies with. There not nothing white girls got I dont.
Pathetic really

United States

#13 Jun 22, 2011
sista wrote:
<quoted text>These black men that keep having babies nwith white girls are passing over us black women to have babies with. There not nothing white girls got I dont.
I agree! I don't have anything you don't and they should have babies with black women! Something we TOTALLY agree on!!!
Lexicon

Baton Rouge, LA

#14 Jun 22, 2011
crow is not a good example of the human race, much less the black race. I wouldn't doubt that this piece of crap post was started by crow. It was a troll for sure, just trying to get people stirred up. There is good and bad in every race. Unfortunately, we mostly hear from the bad side. Since obama bought the office, more of the crow type black people have taken the opportunity to run their mouths. If a Billie Bob from Alabama had won the White House, you would be hearing the same things about him from a racial standpoint. obama is bad regardless of his race. He was elected because he was half black. He will be kicked out because he is useless.
Jim Crow is a Racist

Paris, TX

#15 Jun 22, 2011
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish every time you opened your nasty azz mouth that about 20 white people could spit in it!
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#16 Jun 22, 2011
sista wrote:
<quoted text>These black men that keep having babies nwith white girls are passing over us black women to have babies with. There not nothing white girls got I dont.
LOl. These white women who keep having babies with black men are passing over white men to have babies with. What do those black men got that white men don't?
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Jun 22, 2011
Jim Crow is a Racist wrote:
<quoted text>I wish every time you opened your nasty azz mouth that about 20 white people could spit in it!
Wishes are for children. If I wanted to spit in your mouth, I'd just walk up to your dumb ass and do it.
Jim Crow

Fort Worth, TX

#18 Jun 22, 2011
Lexicon wrote:
crow is not a good example of the human race, much less the black race. I wouldn't doubt that this piece of crap post was started by crow. It was a troll for sure, just trying to get people stirred up. There is good and bad in every race. Unfortunately, we mostly hear from the bad side. Since obama bought the office, more of the crow type black people have taken the opportunity to run their mouths. If a Billie Bob from Alabama had won the White House, you would be hearing the same things about him from a racial standpoint. obama is bad regardless of his race. He was elected because he was half black. He will be kicked out because he is useless.
Lol. You dummy.
Henry

Paris, TX

#19 Jun 22, 2011
Jim Crow wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl. These white women who keep having babies with black men are passing over white men to have babies with. What do those black men got that white men don't?
fat ugly white women, no jobs and $400.00 cars with $4000.00 of rented rims from colortyme. What else do you wanna know.
W3RD

Bailey, TX

#20 Jun 22, 2011
Henry wrote:
<quoted text>fat ugly white women, no jobs and $400.00 cars with $4000.00 of rented rims from colortyme. What else do you wanna know.
Herpes, Aids, Welfare Checks, Criminal histories, crack addictions...

While we're on that subject... I cant help but notice... In most of the cases where ive seen a black man with a white girl, there were obviously drugs involved. So, could it be that the black, scumbags are getting white girls hooked on drugs so they can knock them up? Im sure you'll play the denial game, but i sure do see it a lot.

Heh, to sum things up, your little black hoodrats have to get da white coochies hooked on da rock to get da puzzy? I find that amusing, considering all i gotta do is walk up and say a couple of words.

I even get black chicks, you know the type, the ones your brothers WISH they could get :P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Most Hated Man in Texas 31 min FYI 6
24th and Cleveland on Sunday 32 min good grief 22
Is the house for sale or not? 34 min good grief 4
Donald Trump 1 hr dude 1
Skippy and his agenda 1 hr dude 4
Skipper Steely and David Alarid Deserve Medals ... 4 hr anon 3
Skipper and David to be removed from the hyster... 5 hr Misplaced blame 14
Judge Judy Dead at 68 (Aug '09) Dec 4 good grief 38

Paris Jobs

More from around the web