Lou Gigliotti to speak at this Thursd...

Lou Gigliotti to speak at this Thursday's TEA Party Meeting

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
LCTP

Paris, TX

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Lou Gigliotti, running for Congressional District 4 is scheduled to speak at this week's Lamar County TEA Party meeting on Thursday, Feb. 2 at 7:00 p.m. in the upstairs court room.

Learn more about Lou Gigliotti:

http://louforcongress.com/

Learn more about the Lamar County TEA Party:

http://lamarcountyteaparty.org/

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 31, 2012
From his website: "I will work to eliminate ALL social services, welfare, healthcare, food stamps and any other government programs for all but legal citizens."

So the children of illegal immigrants will be denied food, health care and education because of the actions of their parents that they had no choice in? This is basically guaranteeing that you are raising these kids to be a generation of second-class individuals forced to live at the bottom.

In other words, punishing children for the mistakes of their parents is not sound policy, it's a terrible idea.
clueless

Paris, TX

#3 Jan 31, 2012
LCTP wrote:
Lou Gigliotti, running for Congressional District 4 is scheduled to speak at this week's Lamar County TEA Party meeting on Thursday, Feb. 2 at 7:00 p.m. in the upstairs court room.
Learn more about Lou Gigliotti:
http://louforcongress.com/
Learn more about the Lamar County TEA Party:
http://lamarcountyteaparty.org/
who else is running for this office??
the whole statement

Paris, TX

#4 Jan 31, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
From his website: "I will work to eliminate ALL social services, welfare, healthcare, food stamps and any other government programs for all but legal citizens."
So the children of illegal immigrants will be denied food, health care and education because of the actions of their parents that they had no choice in? This is basically guaranteeing that you are raising these kids to be a generation of second-class individuals forced to live at the bottom.
In other words, punishing children for the mistakes of their parents is not sound policy, it's a terrible idea.
Here is the whole statement:

I promise to submit bills to secure the border! I will work hard to end all incentives that bring the illegals into the US. I will work to eliminate ALL social services, welfare, healthcare, food stamps and any other government programs for all but legal citizens. We dont pay taxes to fund free services for illegal border crossing criminals.

it is against the law to come to this country illegally, take jobs away from citizens, and either not pay taxes because they don't have a social security number or commit identity theft in stealing someone's social security number. and their punishment? free education, free healthcare, food stamps, even childcare assistance!

they chose to put their own children in peril when they chose to break the law. how about legal citizens' children who are suffering because their parents can't find a job because the jobs were taken up by illegal immigrants? how about the legal citizens' children who are suffering because their school budgets are stretched too thin to cover the education of illegal immigrant children? how about the legal citizens' children whose medical bills are higher because hospitals have to make up the difference for all of the free illegal immigrant children's medical expenses?

the liberal left is very quick to cry over the sufferings of illegal immigrant children but not for those children of full law abiding citizens who are suffering as a result of illegal immigration.

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2012
I do not abide the suffering of any children, whether they be those of American citizens or illegal immigrants. I don't think being born in a particular place, over which you have zero choice, confers any special benefit on American children where they deserve more than the children of illegal immigrants. Any candidate who is willing to make any child suffer the consequences of their parents' choices is a candidate I will work to make sure is NOT elected. Who is his opponent so I can donate some money to him?
anon

Paris, TX

#6 Feb 1, 2012
clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
who else is running for this office??
This is Ralph Hall's office. I believe Hall is running again. Is John Cooper not running? I thought he was running also. I don't know if any non-republicans are running or not.
I Get It

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
What responsibility do the parents of these children have in providing food, education and health care for their children? I would consider that neglect and is a punishible offence.
another story

Paris, TX

#8 Feb 1, 2012
here's one. i know a family in the town where i used to live. the father was sent to prison for breaking the law (a nonviolent relatively minor offense. was in prison for about 3 years); the mother and children were not at fault. yet while the father was in prison the government provided more to the law-breaking illegal immigrants living down the street and around the corner than to this poor lady and her kids. why should the children of law-breaking illegal immigrants be treated better than children of law-breaking citizens? the mother never really complained very much about the government not giving her a bunch of freebies. she mostly complained about the idiot mistake her husband made and thought he got a raw deal, but she didn't expect handouts. she just got another part time job and heroically struggled through. we helped her with some groceries, babysitting, and yard work, but that was our decision, not the government's. meanwhile, the "other" family around the corner got free food, free medical care, jobs that citizens would also want, and they were breaking the law the whole time! the struggles that the children of that, for all intents and purposes "single mother" dealt with were a result of the father's illegal actions. it certainly wasn't THEIR fault!

your holier-than-thou stance basically give an entire segment of the population who are constantly engaged in illegal activity not only a free pass, but benefits paid for by citizens that not even citizens can have access to!
another story

Paris, TX

#9 Feb 1, 2012
Nobody Gets It wrote:
I do not abide the suffering of any children, whether they be those of American citizens or illegal immigrants. I don't think being born in a particular place, over which you have zero choice, confers any special benefit on American children where they deserve more than the children of illegal immigrants. Any candidate who is willing to make any child suffer the consequences of their parents' choices is a candidate I will work to make sure is NOT elected. Who is his opponent so I can donate some money to him?
i believe Ralph Hall also is for closing the border and he is probably also for eliminating programs paid for by tax payers and spent on encouraging the continuation of illegal immigration.

and i haven't heard if anyone else is running against ralph hall, so i guess you won't be sending your $10 check to anyone.
TOO LATE

Fort Worth, TX

#11 Feb 1, 2012
Is this the same Lou Gigliotti that builds race cars with rollcages that are not built to spec and get drivers killed? Met the man back in the 80's and he was selfcentered little ego maniac. Trust me, he is looking out for himself not anybody else and will puke up whatever will further Lou Gigiotti, not an honorable man in my opinion.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 1, 2012
another story wrote:
here's one. i know a family in the town where i used to live. the father was sent to prison for breaking the law (a nonviolent relatively minor offense. was in prison for about 3 years); the mother and children were not at fault. yet while the father was in prison the government provided more to the law-breaking illegal immigrants living down the street and around the corner than to this poor lady and her kids. why should the children of law-breaking illegal immigrants be treated better than children of law-breaking citizens? the mother never really complained very much about the government not giving her a bunch of freebies. she mostly complained about the idiot mistake her husband made and thought he got a raw deal, but she didn't expect handouts. she just got another part time job and heroically struggled through. we helped her with some groceries, babysitting, and yard work, but that was our decision, not the government's. meanwhile, the "other" family around the corner got free food, free medical care, jobs that citizens would also want, and they were breaking the law the whole time! the struggles that the children of that, for all intents and purposes "single mother" dealt with were a result of the father's illegal actions. it certainly wasn't THEIR fault!
your holier-than-thou stance basically give an entire segment of the population who are constantly engaged in illegal activity not only a free pass, but benefits paid for by citizens that not even citizens can have access to!
We are talking about children here, not adults. A 2 year old child brought here by their parents is not breaking the law, so why should they be denied opportunities because their parents did something that they have no control over? If you truly believe that American children are somehow "better" or more deserving of opportunity just because they got lucky enough to be born American, then you're just deluded. I think I'll just donate the money to the ACLU instead.

Location hidden

#13 Feb 1, 2012
another story wrote:
When he went to jail, did the government kick his children out of public school? Did the government refuse to provide them trreatment at the emergency room? Because that's what this idiot wants to do to the children of illegal immigrants. If he wants to raise a generation of poor, uneducated unhealthy people that's his right, but he should have to live in the middle of them.
cash

Blossom, TX

#14 Feb 1, 2012
is this guy eyetalian
Lou Gigliotti

Gunter, TX

#15 Feb 13, 2012
TOO LATE wrote:
Is this the same Lou Gigliotti that builds race cars with rollcages that are not built to spec and get drivers killed? Met the man back in the 80's and he was selfcentered little ego maniac. Trust me, he is looking out for himself not anybody else and will puke up whatever will further Lou Gigiotti, not an honorable man in my opinion.
Then you obviously don't know me or the tragic racing accident facts. The driver of the identical car to mine was "T Boned" at 120 mph while nearly stopped on track sideways. A non survivable accident. The car held up and the driver was not killed from any defects. On the contrary, his neck was broken from the side force, not from any intrusion into the car, the exact injury that resulted in the Death of Dale Earnhardt the same year. We use Hans head restraints now but even that might not have saved him. god rest his soul.
Unlike you, I put my name up because I won't hide behind a phony name.

I don't need a career or a job, I need a country. I am donating the first $25,000. of the salary to start a fund to benefit the 4th district Volunteer Fire Depts. and will repeat that donation each year I am there.

I will enforce a sell mandated Term Limit of 3 terms, then leave. And I will fight for individual liberty and try to stop government from becoming even larger than it is already.
We need more than just a vote, we need someone who will push to limit the federal government, rather than empower it more.
I don't need a job at 62 years old (Ralph Hall will turn 91 in office if elected). I have accomplished enough to be happy but I refuse to stand by while the career politicians blabber on how they are helping us, while taking our money to spend on foolishness.
We spend $10 billion dollars per day and borrow $4.3 Billion of that per day. Does that sound like a formula for success?

Thanks and check out the new video on my website page www.louforcongress.com
Then go to my company website www.lgmotorsports.com and check out the 40 years of racing that helped to build our Texas Based business.

And to the guy named "too Late", man up and sign your name!

Regards
Lou Gigliotti
Lou Gigliotti

Gunter, TX

#16 Feb 13, 2012
cash wrote:
is this guy eyetalian

From Eyetaly?:)

Yes, my grand parents came over in 1895, I got to Texas in 1983. I have a son, Louis jr who went to Purdue and a daughter who went to UT Austin and now in Law School.
I borrowed $1200 from Beneficial finance to get here and I have worked hard ever since. My first business was a Concrete construction company that we started with 8 employees. I built it up to 170 employees and we poured about 20 million sq ft of concrete in the next 4 years, until the Government induced "Savings and Loan Crisis" blew the bottom out of the constrution business. That is when I went had to sell everything to be able to build a new business. That is when I went back into Cars and built a business taking care of other peopl's race cars and racing my self.
The Racing led to our performance parts business that sells world wide.

My company LG Motorsports is in Wylie, Tx and you can stop by anytime and say hello and see what that $1200 has done over the years without any government help.

Like I say in my video, I have signed check for over 200 employees on the front side out of my own check book. Hall has only signed his government checks on the back for decades.

You have two choices here. Vote for me or vote for Hall. Nothing will change if we change nothing. You all know where we are now and how we got there. If this is acceptable to you then vote for hall. If it is not, then vote for me.

Thanks again

Lou Gigliotti
LouForCongress.com
Lou Gigliotti

Gunter, TX

#17 Feb 13, 2012
The illegal immigration problem has gotten so big, precisely because they know that they can get here and sign up for all the social services.
Most would not come over if they did not have the cushion waiting for them. Mandating that proof of citizenship be required before social services can be had will limit the number of pure freeloaders who come illegally into this country.
Personal responsibility is the key phrase here. no one is guaranteed a fluffy pillow to land on in life. The harder you work, the luckier you get.
Money taken from an American Citizen's paycheck should not go to provide that cushion for an illegal.
Get here legally and become an American and we are all better for it.
Where in the constitution does it say that the Government can take the fruits of our labor to pay for the needs of a foreign citizen??
Right, it doesn't.
God Bless America
Lou Gigliotti
cash

Blossom, TX

#18 Feb 13, 2012
are you running on the tea party ticket or as agop
junior

Eucha, OK

#19 Feb 13, 2012
I don't vote for people with names i cant say

Location hidden

#20 Feb 13, 2012
Lou Gigliotti wrote:
Mandating that proof of citizenship be required before social services can be had will limit the number of pure freeloaders who come illegally into this country.
Personal responsibility is the key phrase here. no one is guaranteed a fluffy pillow to land on in life. The harder you work, the luckier you get.
You'll also be taking food, medicine and education out of the hands of thousands of innocent children who did nothing to deserve it. Of course illegal immigration is a problem but I don't think the solution involves denying innocent people basic human services because of a decision their parents made that they had no control over. That is why I don't support your plan.
Lou Gigliotti

Gunter, TX

#21 Feb 13, 2012
I am running as a Republican.

Junior, are you saying that you cannot pronounce "Lou"?

It is about what is in my heart and what my principles and values are.

Nobody: No that is not correct. I will be advocating to removing the incentive for them to come into this country illegally. BEFORE they even think of coming. If you take away the goodies then they will stop coming.
I also refuse to buy into your premise that we owe them Food, medicine and an education just because they sneek into our country illegally. You seem to think that if an illegal alien is automatically entitled as soon as they are 12 inches inside our border.

I also think you underestimate the magnetism that our American social safety net has. It was never intended to be a world wide welfare system. It was intended as a safety net for our fellow Americans.
By your standard, we should offer welfare to people in other countries even if they don't come into the USA. Just send the checks to Mexico and save them the trouble.
Here is what they should look for if they become legal citizens; Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of happiness. not a guarantee of happiness.

Thanks
www.LouForCongress.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We Pack 5 hr hometown 1
North Lamar School Board Election 6 hr Longdrive 9
----*PUBLIC REBUKE to: --TV Preachers, POPE---- 6 hr stirringYTube 1
$150,000 Missing 7 hr msmedical 8
Vote No NL bond and City of Paris bond. 7 hr deplorable outcome 4
Rickey Westbrook 10 hr Will 2
NL bond taxes and renters 11 hr the market 8
NL Bond Tue Foxy 62
10 Things You Like, 10 Things You Dislike (Jun '08) Apr 20 Pale Rider 187

Paris Jobs