First Prev
of 2
Next Last
loyal

United States

#21 Jan 8, 2013
loyal wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in there yesterday and the cops were telling the ppl that work there that locally nothing can be done. The legislative ppl are the ones who have control over when it gets banned but that can take up to 2 years before ANYTHING is done about it. How about all you ppl spreading rumors get a life.
guess what....
Sweet D's is still standing strong. They aren't going anywhere!!!
blah blah blah

Paris, TX

#22 Jan 10, 2013
What is Sweet D's?
Hunter

Paris, TX

#23 Jan 10, 2013
loyal wrote:
<quoted text>
guess what....
Sweet D's is still standing strong. They aren't going anywhere!!!
Just give it time. Give it time.

Since: Jan 13

Rockwall, TX

#24 Jan 11, 2013
I heard that dawaterpipe was broke into by kids.They were caught and sweet D's are the ones that sent them to do it.They had previously bailed that kid out of jail.Sweet D's are in big trouble

Since: Jan 13

Rockwall, TX

#25 Jan 11, 2013
blah blah blah wrote:
What is Sweet D's?
Sweet d's is a place that is selling that fake smoke and is killing people thats what i heard
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#26 Feb 22, 2013
Where did the guy that use to wotk there go I think his name was tom green
Bad

Paris, TX

#27 Feb 23, 2013
How do places like this stay open? Why is it not against the law here?
hulk

United States

#28 Feb 23, 2013
Did someone in town die from it?
jme

Plano, TX

#29 Feb 24, 2013
If they would legalize REAL weed people wouldnt have to even think of going to fake chemical "weed".. hopefully it wont be much longer until it happens for Texas. Especially when the politicians actuallly read the figures being pulled into California and Colorado from "medical" marijuana. AWESOME!! Im sooo excited! Lol
BakeryFan

Fort Worth, TX

#30 Feb 24, 2013
Oklahoma just passed a law against this legal stuff, maybe Texas will be next.
Army Girl

Irving, TX

#31 Feb 24, 2013
BakeryFan wrote:
Oklahoma just passed a law against this legal stuff, maybe Texas will be next.
Yea about a year ago. It's not up the the state anyway or it would have been banned/illegal a long time ago. That's why it's only up to the legislation and depending on how poor/rich the county is maybe they could ban it.. but i highly doubt that the nasty stuff these ppl are messing with will be banned or illegal anytime soon.
BakeryFan

Richardson, TX

#32 Feb 25, 2013
Army Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea about a year ago. It's not up the the state anyway or it would have been banned/illegal a long time ago. That's why it's only up to the legislation and depending on how poor/rich the county is maybe they could ban it.. but i highly doubt that the nasty stuff these ppl are messing with will be banned or illegal anytime soon.
Why do you think that is?
6lol

Fort Worth, TX

#33 Feb 27, 2013
LOL i think it is funny how all you idiots get worked up over it....You dont complain about people destroying there livers and trying to shut down toco....for real who ever is obssesing with trying to shut them down your just stupid ...you hydrocodean and zanax are leagle drugs fucking up people probally worse so dont judge it yeah i tried it once and yeah it is crazy but its user desgresion
Not really

United States

#34 Feb 27, 2013
6lol wrote:
LOL i think it is funny how all you idiots get worked up over it....You dont complain about people destroying there livers and trying to shut down toco....for real who ever is obssesing with trying to shut them down your just stupid ...you hydrocodean and zanax are leagle drugs fucking up people probally worse so dont judge it yeah i tried it once and yeah it is crazy but its user desgresion
yea I can tell ,it screwed up your ability to spell. Ya retard
in ok

Talihina, OK

#35 Mar 16, 2013
You are so dumb stuff like this makes this site look stupid I know they will not give money to the cops of paris ja

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should PEDC be shut down 14 min Bubba 25
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 17 min That Fart Guy 18,379
Details about city council meeting you won't se... 32 min Anonymous 48
Lies the NEW TRUTH 53 min Anonymous 27
Rickey Hayes,says Defenbaugh made "false, defam... 1 hr Anonymous 38
Ebola Or Isis? 1 hr BBHC 10
As expected PEDC 1 hr Citizen 8
No hope for Paris 4 hr Bob 35
Hashmi Drake Clifford 5 hr Bubba 25
The Little Mean Guy at the Meeinhg 8 hr Just Get It Right 8
•••

Paris News Video

•••
•••