First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

United States

#1 Dec 19, 2012
Heard it through the grapevine that they are moving to another state next month. Yes! 1 down, 2 to go!
Efforts

United States

#2 Dec 19, 2012
Have heard their lease will not be renewed at their current location after Jan. 1st and that they will have to relocate OUTSIDE the city limits because of a newly passed zoning ordinance.
Wondering

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2012
Why is this a good thing?
well

Rockwall, TX

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Efforts wrote:
Have heard their lease will not be renewed at their current location after Jan. 1st and that they will have to relocate OUTSIDE the city limits because of a newly passed zoning ordinance.
YES!!!!
Wondering

United States

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Nevermind, thought y'all were talking about the chocolate/candy shop.
Efforts

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2012
Unfortunately, just getting Sweet D's outside the city won't stop MOST of the addicts from getting to it. They will find a way.
loyal

Hillsboro, TX

#7 Dec 19, 2012
Im a Sweet d's customer.. They are NOT movIng to another state and they are not relocatIng outsIde of cIty lImIts
get a life

Decatur, GA

#8 Dec 19, 2012
Where are the other 2?
just a test

Battle Creek, MI

#9 Dec 19, 2012
test
just a test

Battle Creek, MI

#10 Dec 19, 2012
another test
Efforts

United States

#11 Dec 19, 2012
loyal wrote:
Im a Sweet d's customer.. They are NOT movIng to another state and they are not relocatIng outsIde of cIty lImIts
Well enjoy it while you can, because rest assured efforts are underway locally to DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM...
Anonymous

United States

#12 Dec 19, 2012
We need to get rid of all of the head shops. I think there are 3 in town?
Anonymous

United States

#13 Dec 19, 2012
@getalife. There's another shop not far from Sweet D's and another on Lamar Ave (I think)
get a life

Decatur, GA

#14 Dec 19, 2012
Lamar ave? Where?
test

Battle Creek, MI

#15 Dec 19, 2012
test
new here

Sherman, TX

#16 Dec 19, 2012
what is a "head shop"?
loyal

Hillsboro, TX

#17 Dec 20, 2012
Efforts wrote:
<quoted text> Well enjoy it while you can, because rest assured efforts are underway locally to DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM...
I was in there yesterday and the cops were telling the ppl that work there that locally nothing can be done. The legislative ppl are the ones who have control over when it gets banned but that can take up to 2 years before ANYTHING is done about it. How about all you ppl spreading rumors get a life.
Efforts

United States

#18 Dec 20, 2012
loyal wrote:
<quoted text>
I was in there yesterday and the cops were telling the ppl that work there that locally nothing can be done. The legislative ppl are the ones who have control over when it gets banned but that can take up to 2 years before ANYTHING is done about it. How about all you ppl spreading rumors get a life.
Two more years of lives and bodies being destroyed (don't think that stuff isn 't harmful to you, the label says not for human consumption). Two more years of more zombie-like addicts being created. Two more years of all of you people who use the stuff not having a life.
SWITCHER

Clarksville, TX

#19 Dec 20, 2012
I thought this place was a bakery???
Efforts

United States

#20 Dec 20, 2012
SWITCHER wrote:
I thought this place was a bakery???
In a sense, for sure. For the users. Their brains are getting baked, their future is cooked, and their money is going up in smoke.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bank tower fine. 39 min TrumpReality 54
Woke up today and....... 2 hr Inquisitor 25
Lice at North Lamar 2 hr Inquisitor 25
The louder they scream . . . 4 hr Political Atheist 2
What happened to Ail Burress 5 hr Hummmmmm 4
White House Butler Interview 5 hr Big Earl 1
Churchill Returned to Oval Office! 6 hr Inquisitor 7

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance