I replied .......

30 million illegal immigrants;
3 million crack heads;
42 million unemployable lazy bums;
the entire cast of the Jerry Springer Show;
2 million people in over 243 prisons;
300,000 leftovers from Katrina;
half of Mexico;
and hundreds more in the U.S. House and Senate.

Apparently, this wasn't an acceptable answer.
Why Not

Long Beach, CA

#2 Oct 8, 2011
6Bid wrote:
They sent my tax return back! AGAIN!!!
In response to the question: "Number of dependents?"
I replied .......
30 million illegal immigrants;
3 million crack heads;
42 million unemployable lazy bums;
the entire cast of the Jerry Springer Show;
2 million people in over 243 prisons;
300,000 leftovers from Katrina;
half of Mexico;
and hundreds more in the U.S. House and Senate.
Apparently, this wasn't an acceptable answer.
I'm SURE you did. This was an email that went around about 6 months ago. Good plaguerism.
Me2Fool

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2011
Why not you are a pure idiot.. Do you not see that it was an OBVIOUS joke.. get a life loser.. Thanks for posting 6bid..
Why Not

Long Beach, CA

#4 Oct 8, 2011
Me2Fool wrote:
Why not you are a pure idiot.. Do you not see that it was an OBVIOUS joke.. get a life loser.. Thanks for posting 6bid..
Yeah, I knew it was a joke. 6Bid is always so literal sometimes its hard to tell.

Today I have been called Unamerican, liberal, lemming and now a loser and a pure idiot. At least I am pure in something!!!! I wear it as a badge of honor coming from you.
Me2Fool

United States

#5 Oct 8, 2011
Well I will be adult enough to apologize for calling you an idiot as I'm sure you aren't a literal idiot.. (idiot - usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation. 2. : a foolish or stupid person).. It just irritates me that people are usually so lifeless and petty that they would disagree with everything that 6bid posts.. although i do disagree with most of it myself and am under the impression that she is an extreme right antagonist who sits on topix all day being contrary.. i still understand the fact that she has an opinion and it is just as valuable as everyone else's..
Why Not

Long Beach, CA

#6 Oct 8, 2011
Me2Fool wrote:
Well I will be adult enough to apologize for calling you an idiot as I'm sure you aren't a literal idiot..(idiot - usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation. 2.: a foolish or stupid person).. It just irritates me that people are usually so lifeless and petty that they would disagree with everything that 6bid posts.. although i do disagree with most of it myself and am under the impression that she is an extreme right antagonist who sits on topix all day being contrary.. i still understand the fact that she has an opinion and it is just as valuable as everyone else's..
I accept your apology. I was just trying to get back at 6Bid. Whenever I say anthing nice about her she slams it back in my face as if I have dissed her or something. I thought I might as well do an actual slam. Not very good at it huh? I guess I was in a mood this morning. Thank you for the apology.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 8, 2011
Me2Fool wrote:
Well I will be adult enough to apologize for calling you an idiot as I'm sure you aren't a literal idiot..(idiot - usually offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation. 2.: a foolish or stupid person).. It just irritates me that people are usually so lifeless and petty that they would disagree with everything that 6bid posts.. although i do disagree with most of it myself and am under the impression that she is an extreme right antagonist who sits on topix all day being contrary.. i still understand the fact that she has an opinion and it is just as valuable as everyone else's..
Thank you, I think....LOL

Location hidden

#8 Oct 8, 2011
Why Not wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept your apology. I was just trying to get back at 6Bid. Whenever I say anthing nice about her she slams it back in my face as if I have dissed her or something. I thought I might as well do an actual slam. Not very good at it huh? I guess I was in a mood this morning. Thank you for the apology.
It is nice to see someone reach an agreement. Rare here, but nice. I assure you, I am not for slamming anyone. I will respond in kind to the way I am addressed.

Today when you said you were a liberal lemming that believes in capital punishment, I said you are simply a baiter. That is my opinion, and I find it so on both the natzi criminal thread and the thread you started telling people they are not in the 1% top percentage of money earners in our country.

Perhaps you are young and naive, but the information you have posted is 1) either well known by the general populace or 2) unsubstantiated opinion.

My tax returns are always filed on-time or ahead of time. That is what prudent people do. Is it really necessary to say: This is a JOKE?

You and others prove that you are simply harassing me, without any thought of what the subject is regarding. That you continue to show your blatant ignorance is nothing I have control over. Perhaps you would be better served to use your brain in something constructive, rather than bash attacking constantly.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paris-tx/TF2A...

Location hidden

#9 Oct 8, 2011
Me2Fool wrote:
Actually, I am a conservative with Libertarian leanings. Doesn't sit well with dems or Rinos, which are abundant on Paris Topix. I'm not going to change my political views, nor are they. Thanks for pointing out that the bashing occurs without any thought as to the topic at hand. It is true and I appreciate it.
Why Not

Long Beach, CA

#10 Oct 8, 2011
6Bid wrote:
<quoted text>
It is nice to see someone reach an agreement. Rare here, but nice. I assure you, I am not for slamming anyone. I will respond in kind to the way I am addressed.
Today when you said you were a liberal lemming that believes in capital punishment, I said you are simply a baiter. That is my opinion, and I find it so on both the natzi criminal thread and the thread you started telling people they are not in the 1% top percentage of money earners in our country.
Perhaps you are young and naive, but the information you have posted is 1) either well known by the general populace or 2) unsubstantiated opinion.
My tax returns are always filed on-time or ahead of time. That is what prudent people do. Is it really necessary to say: This is a JOKE?
You and others prove that you are simply harassing me, without any thought of what the subject is regarding. That you continue to show your blatant ignorance is nothing I have control over. Perhaps you would be better served to use your brain in something constructive, rather than bash attacking constantly.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/paris-tx/TF2A...
FYI I don't "bash attacking constantly" that is fact, not opinion. As far as the baiting that is your OPINION. FACT is I DO support capital punishment and welcome the tag liberal lemming. Someone on here needs to otherwise you are all preaching to the choir.

LOL I WISH I were young and naive.

I am not harrassing you. I have said some VERY nice things about you but I guess you consider that harrassment - OPINION. Believe me I won't say it again.

I COULD point out your spelling error of Nazi, but I won't because you would consider that bashing even though you point out spelling and grammar issues "all the time". My opinion.

Location hidden

#11 Oct 8, 2011
Why Not wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI I don't "bash attacking constantly" that is fact, not opinion. As far as the baiting that is your OPINION. FACT is I DO support capital punishment and welcome the tag liberal lemming. Someone on here needs to otherwise you are all preaching to the choir.
LOL I WISH I were young and naive.
I am not harrassing you. I have said some VERY nice things about you but I guess you consider that harrassment - OPINION. Believe me I won't say it again.
I COULD point out your spelling error of Nazi, but I won't because you would consider that bashing even though you point out spelling and grammar issues "all the time". My opinion.
I have no problem with you pointing out a spelling error. Everyone is human, and make mistakes. My spelling and reading comprehension have always been excellent, but I'm not perfect.

I, as many others also support capitol punishment for capitol crimes. On another thread someone is requesting the death penalty for 3 DUI's and I disagree with that thinking.

As I said, I will respond to you in kind to the way you have responded to me. If you choose to bash, I have no control over it. The fact that you harass is amply supported on this thread. I didn't put the words in your mouth.

The old saying that one bad thing negates 3 good ones may be at work here. Nah....we'll just let your words to me2fool stand, as it is the true you.

I am sorry that you are not young and naive. It would give some credence to what you post, at least some understanding.... I then have to say it is more indicative of what I posted earlier - you are a baiter.
cash

Clarksville, TX

#12 Oct 8, 2011
i never file never been caught

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eiffel Tower and Rainbow (Jun '08) 1 hr dsnb 20
Whew.. a more difficult word game... (Sep '09) 1 hr Honest Babe 7,521
roger lind 1 hr recovering addict 7
Piss poor city management drove Detroit to poor... 1 hr methinkslikebill 7
La Familia vs. Tamolly's 1 hr tried it 6
Aldi's vs. Other Grocery Stores 1 hr tried it 4
Trump will save America 2 hr Tim 28
Where is the outrage? 3 hr Tim 15
Who is the hot young lawyer in Paris that gradu... 16 hr Bonedry 3
NL teacher aide goes to jail Tue Panthers 8