Child custody attorney

Child custody attorney

Posted in the Paris Forum

Need a fighter

United States

#1 May 17, 2011
Does anyone know who the best child custody attorney is here in Paris??? One who doesnt go by the buddy system (you scratch my back and I will scratch yours) One that will fight...works for what is right and not scared of who they are going to piss off because they are friends??? Is there anyone out there like that for the truth and whats right??? Please let me know Thanks!!
hope it helps

Paris, TX

#2 May 17, 2011
Jennifer Gibo...hands down! I've seen her in action and she's a beast!
PD gossip

Rockwall, TX

#3 May 17, 2011
I used Judy Hodgekiss and she was known as "The Ballbuster"
HELLO!

United States

#4 May 17, 2011
Need a fighter wrote:
Does anyone know who the best child custody attorney is here in Paris??? One who doesnt go by the buddy system (you scratch my back and I will scratch yours) One that will fight...works for what is right and not scared of who they are going to piss off because they are friends??? Is there anyone out there like that for the truth and whats right??? Please let me know Thanks!!
NOT in Paris lol don't you know they all hang out after court and talk shit about you including the judges!!! GOOD LUCK!!
HELLO!

United States

#5 May 17, 2011
PD gossip wrote:
I used Judy Hodgekiss and she was known as "The Ballbuster"
BAIT!
Need a fighter

United States

#6 May 18, 2011
[QUOTE who="HELLO!"]<quo ted text>
NOT in Paris lol don't you know they all hang out after court and t
alk shit about you including the judges!!! GOOD LUCK!![/QUOTE]Yes I am very much aware of this....I did not know they were all like that knew of a few thats why I was asking. Thought there may be a honest, good, attorney here some where (figured I was dreaming)But I have also heard that the judges do not like you using attorneys out of town...that they will lean to go for the attorney's from here???? Damn cant win for losing!!! Damn if you do and Damn if you dont...But its the innocent kids that pay!!! Now I really dont know what to do! Thanks for the info!!! This will be the 2nd time to try and get custody...1st time mother's attorney and judge were real good friends. Didnt matter what my child said judge ruled in his friends favor...and thats wrong in so many ways!!! But thanks again for your help!!
hope it helps

Paris, TX

#7 May 18, 2011
How long ago did you go to court? You know that there's a new judge now right? He's friends with a lot of people in town, but he's not partial to anyone. He's a family man with kids of his own, so he knows that it's all about the kids and not about who their parents or lawyers are! Good luck!
deb

United States

#8 May 18, 2011
Need a fighter wrote:
NOT in Paris lol don't you know they all hang out after court and t
alk shit about you including the judges!!! GOOD LUCK!!"

Yes I am very much aware of this....I did not know they were all like that knew of a few thats why I was asking. Thought there may be a honest, good, attorney here some where (figured I was dreaming)But I have also heard that the judges do not like you using attorneys out of town...that they will lean to go for the attorney's from here???? Damn cant win for losing!!! Damn if you do and Damn if you dont...But its the innocent kids that pay!!! Now I really dont know what to do! Thanks for the info!!! This will be the 2nd time to try and get custody...1st time mother's attorney and judge were real good friends. Didnt matter what my child said judge ruled in his friends favor...and thats wrong in so many ways!!! But thanks again for your help!!
Try Jennifer Gibo she seems to be honest and isn't from here! So she would be your best bet!
lol

Burleson, TX

#9 May 18, 2011
I used Ed Ellis. I got full custody of my kids with him.
calm

Waxahachie, TX

#11 May 18, 2011
You do not appear to be old enough to even have fathered a child...
hey

Blossom, TX

#13 Jul 18, 2012
I do NOT recommend michael mosher!!!! He is absolutely horrible and will not fight for anyone!
Deedeedee

United States

#14 Jul 20, 2012
Judy Hodgekiss kicks some serious a$$!
Duh me

United States

#15 Jul 21, 2012
With enough money, you would be more likely to get a good defense lawyer to defend you on charges of being a suspect in the disappearance of your ex!(disclaimer: the previous statement is intended for comedic purposes only!)
single mother

Paris, TX

#16 Jul 21, 2012
JUDY...JUDY.....JUDY ALL THE WAY SHES A PITBULL, SHE IS AWESOME
determined mom

Paris, TX

#17 Jan 8, 2014
who is best lawyer to go against judy hodgekiss seriously need someone good
whatever

Tampa, FL

#18 Jan 8, 2014
NOT in Paris lol don't you know they all hang out after court and talk shit about you including the judges!!! GOOD LUCK!![/QUOTE]

That is right apparently..
News

Paris, TX

#19 Jan 8, 2014
determined mom wrote:
who is best lawyer to go against judy hodgekiss seriously need someone good
Ed Ellis
Jeez louise

Paris, TX

#20 Jan 8, 2014
Not sure you deserve to have your children if you are looking for advice on topix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police officer etiquette 17 min Mrs Magnum 14
is something wrong with paris water 1 hr SO STRANGE 1
Best Restaurants in town? 1 hr KingJames 71
Confederate flag heritage or hate 2 hr not racist 64
82 west 2 hr PRMC Feed Lot 8
Diapers and swap shop 2 hr No handouts here 2
where oh where has hospital head gone 3 hr Sammy T 16
Sims case 9 hr Friend of a Friend 15
More from around the web

Paris People Search