Hibbetts Sporting Goods
Bam Bam

United States

#22 Aug 8, 2008
Nope tried it twice and told them I wouldn't be back or shop as long as she is the manager. Maybe she is nice away from work but she shore is a witch at work. When she is gone i will come back and not until.
yep

Paris, TX

#23 Aug 8, 2008
disgusted wrote:
Actually, shes doing her job! Just because yall cant do whatever yall want in her store doesnt mean shes rude. It means yall need to learn how to act in public or learn how to cooperate with others. She a wonderful person, and some of you need to get your precious little child under control. She doesn't get upset or rude unless there's a reason. As for the case that she didn't take back items that were already worn, sorry, but that's policy. It's how the world works. So grow up, and fine other things to do than to start a whole conversion about some one who has accomplished more than any of you will in your lifetime. There's definitely no need to call her a dyke either. She actually dating a great guy! You know what? Call her district manager because it will make you look like a fool because they know and responsible and dedicated this woman is to her work. I'm praying for all of you who hold yourself about others.
I've never returned items at that store or had a "precious little one" out of control. And you don't know me or most the other people on this site so what makes you think she has accomplished more than us? Many years ago I worked at Payless right out of high school, so I have been there, I know some customers are hard to deal with, but I can say that the majority are NOT, they are pleasant and friendly and they expect the employees to be the same. I have never been in that store when the red-head asked if I needed any assistance. And while checking out she was never friendly, she just rang up the items & told me how much I owed. Yes, there are many other stores like this around town and I avoid them also because it is my right. I want and expect friendly customer service and when I don't get it I chose to shop elsewhere.
Happy Girls

Paris, TX

#24 Aug 8, 2008
I have been reading these posts and my husband had to take my son late last night to buy football cleats. I jokingly said that I hoped the red head wasn't there.

When they got home they said that she wasn't there. That there were three giggly teenagers working & they were very pleasant and friendly.

I'm glad they had a good experience with fun employees. Maybe the BOSS lady could learn a little from her younger employees in this situation.
satisfied customer

Paris, TX

#25 Aug 8, 2008
Okay children, which is what i am assuming all of you are because bashing one woman would at best be called childish. I am a frequent shopper of Hibbett Sports and happen to know that they have a staff of all women. Now, after being around women all day long, dealing with YOUR undisciplined children tearing up their well manicured store like the staff is a babysitting service or something and dealing with you, the bitch who thinks everyone should cater to them and forget everything else they are doing, i believe i would be on edge every once in a while too. The staff at Hibbetts does everything in their power to make sure you leave that store in a good mood even if they dont have what you want. These ladies are passionate about their job despite the ungrateful few customers they encounter. Their store doesn't get to specially order for each and every person in the community, they get certain things sent to them and if you dont like those things or think the price is too high, you do not have to enter their store. Spend the gas to drive to Sherman Hibbetts or Academy and get what you need. I guarantee you, they would much rather lose one headache of a customer than have to deal with you anymore. Half of you children wouldn't be able to last one hour in the shoes of these sales associates and managers so tuck your tail and shut your mouth.
Thank You,
Satisfied Customer
grow some balls

Blossom, TX

#26 Aug 8, 2008
Don't you think if she was such a bitch & rude to that she would not be the manager & running the store? If you think you can do better why don't you put an application in at Hibbetts. I work in retail and to me I think of my store as my house. I wouldn't want some little shit heads coming in tearing the store up or having to deal with a rude ass customer.. Would you want someone to do it at your house or job? Just because someone is a sales associate doesn't mean you can be rude to them and treat them badly. If she is so rude what are you. Its obvious that you don't have the balls to say it to her face. Hell you know where she works and what color her hair is. Either say the shit to her face or apply for the assistant managers job or a sales position if not then shut the hell up & get a life.....
MustBmissRed

Paris, TX

#27 Aug 8, 2008
satisfied customer wrote:
Okay children, which is what i am assuming all of you are because bashing one woman would at best be called childish. I am a frequent shopper of Hibbett Sports and happen to know that they have a staff of all women. Now, after being around women all day long, dealing with YOUR undisciplined children tearing up their well manicured store like the staff is a babysitting service or something and dealing with you, the bitch who thinks everyone should cater to them and forget everything else they are doing, i believe i would be on edge every once in a while too. The staff at Hibbetts does everything in their power to make sure you leave that store in a good mood even if they dont have what you want. These ladies are passionate about their job despite the ungrateful few customers they encounter. Their store doesn't get to specially order for each and every person in the community, they get certain things sent to them and if you dont like those things or think the price is too high, you do not have to enter their store. Spend the gas to drive to Sherman Hibbetts or Academy and get what you need. I guarantee you, they would much rather lose one headache of a customer than have to deal with you anymore. Half of you children wouldn't be able to last one hour in the shoes of these sales associates and managers so tuck your tail and shut your mouth.
Thank You,
Satisfied Customer
I'm guessing this post is from the red head herself. I dont recall anyone saying anything about kids running around the store. Definitely seems like she's a kid hater 2 me.
MsRedsMan

Paris, TX

#28 Aug 8, 2008
grow some balls wrote:
Don't you think if she was such a bitch & rude to that she would not be the manager & running the store? If you think you can do better why don't you put an application in at Hibbetts. I work in retail and to me I think of my store as my house. I wouldn't want some little shit heads coming in tearing the store up or having to deal with a rude ass customer.. Would you want someone to do it at your house or job? Just because someone is a sales associate doesn't mean you can be rude to them and treat them badly. If she is so rude what are you. Its obvious that you don't have the balls to say it to her face. Hell you know where she works and what color her hair is. Either say the shit to her face or apply for the assistant managers job or a sales position if not then shut the hell up & get a life.....
And her boyfriend posted this for her?
satisfied customer

Paris, TX

#29 Aug 9, 2008
actually no, this is not the "red head".
Bam Bam

United States

#30 Aug 9, 2008
First of Satisfied Customer, the moral of your story is for everyone to shut up and go to Sherman. Alot must have cause everytime I am over there I see alot of familar faces. I think you are the "Red Head" herslef! "Grow some Balls" I think your name says most everything we need to say about you....but obviously you don't like children either. Since (you and Big Red)don't like children maybe you should go out north of town and work at "Sweet Dreams"! I hear they don't sell much for children so there want be many coming in. I have talked to the area manager and she stated and I quote "We relize we have a problem but she is leaving so things should soon improve."
ju mus be kiddin

Paris, TX

#31 Aug 9, 2008
disgusted wrote:
There's definitely no need to call her a dyke either. She actually dating a great guy! You know what? Call her district manager because it will make you look like a fool because they know and responsible and dedicated this woman is to her work. I'm praying for all of you who hold yourself about others.
And you know what - you too are holding yourself above others by saying you will pray for them. Get off your holy than thou soapbox. Pray for them, that is fine and admirable, but you are saying you are better than they are because you share your opinion which is that they shouldn't share theirs, but then make it ok in your mind because you are going to pray for them and especially because you say you are going to do it.
I've done this exact thing myself before, it was my way of saying HA, I'm gonna take the high and righteous path and pray for these people that don't think as I do. Well, thank God someone pointed out my error.
Again, prayer is fine, but in this case I don't think your prayer is sincere.
grow some balls

Blossom, TX

#32 Aug 9, 2008
It's funny that you people think you have people figured out on here. When you have no clue at all. Why don't you just go to the store and tell everyone how much you dislike the store and the people that work. Just find some where else to shop if you don't like the Hibbett's in Paris.
Say What

United States

#33 Aug 9, 2008
really wrote:
HYPOCRITES!! How rude is it that you all are bashing her?? She is probably rude cuz she has to deal with idiots like you all in Paris (hell hole, Texas) all day! I would be a bitch too! I know her and she is very, very sweet... So if you don't like her or the sporting goods store then simply just STOP going in there ;)
What do you men would be sounds like you already are!
Say What

United States

#34 Aug 9, 2008
Sorry i ment mean.
Say What

United States

#35 Aug 9, 2008
When kids go in there they watch them like a hawk it is like they think there stupid and are going to break something.Sooo annoying!!
Woobie

Paris, TX

#36 Aug 9, 2008
Bam Bam wrote:
Nope tried it twice and told them I wouldn't be back or shop as long as she is the manager. Maybe she is nice away from work but she shore is a witch at work. When she is gone i will come back and not until.
Are you going to go "check" to see if she is gone?
grow up

Mccoy, CO

#37 Aug 10, 2008
Actually her last day was saturday and she won't be coming back she is going off to school. But I know some of the employees at the store and they would rather none of you come back in in you don't like the way the store is run or the way they treat customers. They actually like childern fine and they wouldn't watch them so closely if they were actually under adult supervision, but alot of the time they aren't so they come and mess with the weight sets or the try to see what the heaviest dumbbell they can hold and while they don't mind the children they just don't want them to get get hurt. Because guess what? if the children did get hurt the parents would sue them. This has all gotten a little out of hand it started off that the red headed manager was rude and turned into the whole store not being good enough. so if you don't like the store and their employees quite coming because they would rather help customer that want their help then to deal with people like you
truth

Paris, TX

#38 Aug 10, 2008
I was in there yesterday and she was extremely helpful and very courteous as was the assistant manager. Maybe it is you with the problem.
Bam Bam

United States

#39 Aug 11, 2008
I will say my only beef was with red. The rest of the employee's were always helpful and respectful. I have no problem with the store just red.
red yellow black or white

United States

#40 Aug 12, 2008
grow up wrote:
Actually her last day was saturday and she won't be coming back she is going off to school. But I know some of the employees at the store and they would rather none of you come back in in you don't like the way the store is run or the way they treat customers. They actually like childern fine and they wouldn't watch them so closely if they were actually under adult supervision, but alot of the time they aren't so they come and mess with the weight sets or the try to see what the heaviest dumbbell they can hold and while they don't mind the children they just don't want them to get get hurt. Because guess what? if the children did get hurt the parents would sue them. This has all gotten a little out of hand it started off that the red headed manager was rude and turned into the whole store not being good enough. so if you don't like the store and their employees quite coming because they would rather help customer that want their help then to deal with people like you
Your not helping.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#41 Aug 12, 2008
Bam Bam wrote:
I will say my only beef was with red. The rest of the employee's were always helpful and respectful. I have no problem with the store just red.
She is a super sweet girl. You just don't know her.

P.S. There is a tall guy that works there that is very helpful. I like the people there......YOU ROCK HIBBITTS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coal Burner Still Missing After 1 Year 15 min Jennette McCurdy 7
Nikki Norton 19 min Truth Finder 93
Sick of Marie Osmond Commercial (Nov '13) 56 min Rocky burke 29
Beulah Woods (Nov '08) 56 min just me 63
Lawsuit against "John Doe" (Jan '14) 2 hr SMH 83
Petition to raise minimum wage to $12 an hour!; 2 hr Sargent Shultz 27
Trade Days Flea Market 5 hr Stinky 4

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages