First Prev
of 3
Next Last
The Boss

Paris, TX

#1 Oct 14, 2011
Who in the same heck is this guy? And why does he think he can talk to anyones girlfriend over the internet and it isn't wrong?

Recently my girlfriend got a message from this guy, who looks like a total loser by the way, asking her if she wanted to go hang out in the country and ride four wheelers, now who in their right mind just messages women that stuff? Especially a woman who is in a relationship?

My girlfriend told me she "knows" OF him pretty well, and that he does this to all kinds of women. I am just letting everyone else know so they can watch out for this weirdo!
jaskd

Paris, TX

#2 Oct 14, 2011
hahahah
bo

Garland, TX

#3 Oct 14, 2011
The Boss wrote:
Who in the same heck is this guy? And why does he think he can talk to anyones girlfriend over the internet and it isn't wrong?

Recently my girlfriend got a message from this guy, who looks like a total loser by the way, asking her if she wanted to go hang out in the country and ride four wheelers, now who in their right mind just messages women that stuff? Especially a woman who is in a relationship?

My girlfriend told me she "knows" OF him pretty well, and that he does this to all kinds of women. I am just letting everyone else know so they can watch out for this weirdo!
Your just jealous bah bah bah haaa
booats

Paris, TX

#4 Oct 14, 2011
he went to chisum and is not very intelligent
cash

Blossom, TX

#5 Oct 14, 2011
where did they go riding
the internet police

Paris, TX

#6 Oct 14, 2011
lawcy mercy haahhah
Jack B Nimble

Paris, TX

#7 Oct 14, 2011
The Boss wrote:
If you don't like him talking to your girlfriend, why don't you take it up with him instead of posting on Topix? Or are you too scared to do that?

Denver, PA

#8 Oct 14, 2011
Jack, why don't you go jump over a candlestick!
Jack B Nimble

Paris, TX

#9 Oct 14, 2011
guest wrote:
Jack, why don't you go jump over a candlestick!
Because, unlike most people on this forum, I am not an ignoramus. If one jumps over a candlestick, one is liable to burn his rear. Therefore, I do the wise thing and refrain.

Since: May 11

Melissa, TX

#10 Oct 14, 2011
Jack your a retard.. Bo is good folk.. His toyota truck used to have a banging ass system...
cash

Blossom, TX

#11 Oct 14, 2011
thats what your girl friend sayed also
ferg

United States

#12 Oct 14, 2011
mines louder lol and everybody else quit hattin on bo, hes just a squirel (not sure if i spelled that right) trying to get a nut.
Me2fool wrote:
Jack your a retard.. Bo is good folk.. His toyota truck used to have a banging ass system...
ferg

United States

#13 Oct 14, 2011
whats your name there buddy, what are you trying to hide
The Boss wrote:
Jack B Nimble

Paris, TX

#14 Oct 14, 2011
Me2fool wrote:
LOL - I may be a retard, but I know the difference in your and you're. I wasn't aware that one's goodness was measured by the vehicle he owns.
Me2Fool

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2011
Jack B Nimble wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - I may be a retard, but I know the difference in your and you're. I wasn't aware that one's goodness was measured by the vehicle he owns.
Well welcome tp paris, tx..
cash

Blossom, TX

#16 Oct 15, 2011
bo did his girl and he want topix symphathy
hmmm

Paris, TX

#17 Oct 15, 2011
how did he get ur girls email... hmmm could it be because she gave it to him.. hmmm why dont u take it up with ur girl for talking to him in the first place..... hmm why dont u fight him.... oh what u will lose.
who knows

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2011
Mr Bj... is that you trying to start trouble on here??? Grow up "the boss" . You know where he lives if u got any kinda problem with him just go see him, he is a reasonable person, I'm sure Yall can work it out like adults instead of putting stuff on the internet like children :) have a nice day sir.
armonstrong 4ever

Paris, TX

#21 Oct 15, 2011
that BOY aint got nothin on an armstrong! hear that!
love pt bs

United States

#22 Oct 15, 2011
Hello joshy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How bout that witch hunt? 57 min Thinking 13
Deport mayor (Aug '17) 2 hr Disillusioned 353
Scared Chuckwagon 13 hr Mice 2
Runner Runs No More 14 hr wondering 4
McDonald's parking lot 15 hr I care 4
News Brandon Bell announces candidacy for Lamar Coun... (Nov '17) 16 hr Cornfederacy 72
Trump 2020 we love you Donald Trump 21 hr justice for all 9

Paris Jobs

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages