man killed in crash on dam
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
NOT NICE

Richardson, TX

#41 Apr 2, 2013
people like Nice are the reason sites like this should be illegal. a quick search of lamar county judical records shows Nice is not telling the truth and just feeding the rumor mill.
Whatever

United States

#42 Apr 2, 2013
You are all a bunch of brain dead ignorant shit kickers and the sad thing is you are proud of it. What the fuck is wrong with you all? A man died. You should all quit nit picking each other and go out and do something good in the community, help someone who needs it, feed a hungry child, or just get off the computer and hug your loved ones because life is dammed short.
Judical hater

United States

#43 Apr 5, 2013
Well lets just see how much trouble he gets into on the toxic report comes out hell even cody posey got time & he was sober lamar cnty if u have $ every thing can be coverd up just sayn I know the truth talked to dave about it he said he wasnt going to take the blame regardless if taylor was speeding jarrod should not have been in the opposing lane he was in the wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Helicopters at Prmc 24 min Momma mia 4
Turner pipe 1 hr Dss 1
Play Chain Reaction (Oct '09) 4 hr Nasty 6,931
County clerk election 7 hr Grisham 41
Welcome Back 19 hr Not Mallory 2
Project Orange 20 hr your irrelevant 23
Pine Bluff 22 hr Limes 19

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance