NOT NICE

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

people like Nice are the reason sites like this should be illegal. a quick search of lamar county judical records shows Nice is not telling the truth and just feeding the rumor mill.
Whatever

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

You are all a bunch of brain dead ignorant shit kickers and the sad thing is you are proud of it. What the fuck is wrong with you all? A man died. You should all quit nit picking each other and go out and do something good in the community, help someone who needs it, feed a hungry child, or just get off the computer and hug your loved ones because life is dammed short.
Judical hater

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Well lets just see how much trouble he gets into on the toxic report comes out hell even cody posey got time & he was sober lamar cnty if u have $ every thing can be coverd up just sayn I know the truth talked to dave about it he said he wasnt going to take the blame regardless if taylor was speeding jarrod should not have been in the opposing lane he was in the wrong

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Paris Forum right now

Search the Paris Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 13 min Truth is might 21,409
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 29 min nina 496
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min why 17,011
Free WIFI 41 min anon 2
Scandal Of The Day (Jun '13) 1 hr Anonymous 3,083
Using GoFundMe, SHAME ON YOU! 1 hr WhyNot 12
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 2 hr nina roth 753
Known Milfs in paris 2 hr washington redskins 6
Lancaster has the dirt on PEDC 2 hr Bob 64
•••
•••

Paris News Video

•••
Paris Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Paris Jobs

•••