man killed in crash on dam
Damn

Grand Prairie, TX

#21 Mar 24, 2013
me wrote:
<quoted text>NO THE TRUTH IS; I heard that the motorcycle FELL OFF OFTHE trailer for some reason... And it hit the persons truck THEN" caught on fire...
"No the truth is, I heard". Now what is wrong with that statement?????
ok

Rockwall, TX

#22 Mar 24, 2013
Damn wrote:
<quoted text>"No the truth is, I heard". Now what is wrong with that statement?????
Yep heard the dispatcher with my own ears say the motorcycle fell off the trailer and the victim hit it...
family of Taylor Barker

United States

#23 Mar 25, 2013
Memorial service for Taylor Barker will be held at Chicota Baptist Church Tuesday March 26 the at 11:00 am, come as you are, friends and family are welcome and encouraged to come.
Friend

Paris, TX

#24 Mar 25, 2013
family of Taylor Barker wrote:
Memorial service for Taylor Barker will be held at Chicota Baptist Church Tuesday March 26 the at 11:00 am, come as you are, friends and family are welcome and encouraged to come.
is there anything we can do for the family?
close friends to the invg

Bethany, OK

#25 Mar 25, 2013
the motorcycle had fallen off the trailer and the truck had turned around to get it and was stoped on the road when they were struck and the other vehicle blew up while they were in the vehicle
Friend

Paris, TX

#26 Mar 25, 2013
close friends to the invg wrote:
the motorcycle had fallen off the trailer and the truck had turned around to get it and was stoped on the road when they were struck and the other vehicle blew up while they were in the vehicle
which wreck was this?
family of Taylor Barker

Melissa, TX

#27 Mar 27, 2013
Rest in peace, we love you Taylor
Mellissa

United States

#28 Mar 27, 2013
family of Taylor Barker wrote:
Rest in peace, we love you Taylor
my prayers are with each of you all thru this difficult time. May God you some peace.
Judical hater

United States

#29 Mar 27, 2013
All im gona say is the brown boy was in the wrong & he left the seen of the accident tryd to get other guy take the blame ,truth will be heard jarrod brown was in the wrong lane hope he gets the shaft my regards to taylors family
family of Taylor Barker

Royse City, TX

#30 Mar 27, 2013
What? Leave the seen, get the other to take the blame? Who is Jarrod brown?
Mojo

Lockhart, TX

#31 Mar 27, 2013
The paper said David Edwards! So how did jarrod brown enter the scene?
pip

Rockwall, TX

#32 Mar 27, 2013
I heard t was in the paper today..somethin bout david wasnt the one driving..all i wanna kno is who is jarrod brown and is he in jail..and if not,where can i find him
Mojo

Lockhart, TX

#33 Mar 27, 2013
Doesn't jarrod own classic cleaners on 271n?
Friend

Paris, TX

#34 Mar 28, 2013
Mojo wrote:
Doesn't jarrod own classic cleaners on 271n?
yes he owns it! I was wondering when the truth would come out in who was really driving. Or if it was the paris news that made the typo..
Chelsea V

United States

#35 Mar 30, 2013
pip wrote:
I heard t was in the paper today..somethin bout david wasnt the one driving..all i wanna kno is who is jarrod brown and is he in jail..and if not,where can i find him
Okay first of all the only ones who really knew what happen is the ones who wrecked paris is full of drama. Second of all "where can he be found" who are you are you going to go find him? Yes it's a tragic it could have been any of you. No need for the drama on here my god. Y'all need to get a grip on life. Crap happens on accident only god knows why. Instead of harping on Jared why don't you pray for the families. It seems like no one in these days has a good bone in their bodies. All I'm saying is until you get all the facts straight no need for drama save it for your dog. God took him home not the accident have y'all thought about it that way? I will pray for everyone of you.
Are u serious

Paris, TX

#36 Mar 30, 2013
Chelsea V wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay first of all the only ones who really knew what happen is the ones who wrecked paris is full of drama. Second of all "where can he be found" who are you are you going to go find him? Yes it's a tragic it could have been any of you. No need for the drama on here my god. Y'all need to get a grip on life. Crap happens on accident only god knows why. Instead of harping on Jared why don't you pray for the families. It seems like no one in these days has a good bone in their bodies. All I'm saying is until you get all the facts straight no need for drama save it for your dog. God took him home not the accident have y'all thought about it that way? I will pray for everyone of you.
i will only comment on your last sentence. When I see that on posts it just doesn't sit well. I've seen other post that rag on and on about how the person doesn't like how other feel about the topic. Then they complete it with "I'll pray for you". Why not just say "I am obviously better than you are and I, as a person more holy than you, will pray on behalf of you underlings." How about looking for that plank in your own eye before you point out the spec in someone else's eye.
Go ahead and post your opinion, but it is just that, your opinion and the other people are allowed to share theirs too.
Chelsea V

United States

#37 Mar 30, 2013
Are u serious wrote:
<quoted text>i will only comment on your last sentence. When I see that on posts it just doesn't sit well. I've seen other post that rag on and on about how the person doesn't like how other feel about the topic. Then they complete it with "I'll pray for you". Why not just say "I am obviously better than you are and I, as a person more holy than you, will pray on behalf of you underlings." How about looking for that plank in your own eye before you point out the spec in someone else's eye.
Go ahead and post your opinion, but it is just that, your opinion and the other people are allowed to share theirs too.
I will pray for all of you yes I will do it not saying I'm better than you or anything not saying they can't put their voice out there bc that's whatever I don't expect anything different from paris! But I work for Jared and if y'all only knew how heart broken everyone is over this.
Nice

United States

#38 Apr 1, 2013
I hope the bag of sh*t responsible for this gets locked up, and soon. He left the scene and ran home to mom and dad, leaving his passenger there to deal with the cops, hes a filthy meth head who could stand a couple of decades in lock up. MY prayers are going out the the young man who passed away and his family.
Ross

Haslet, TX

#39 Apr 1, 2013
So who was that?
on the scene

Morris, OK

#40 Apr 2, 2013
My wife and I were among the first on the scene and we did not see Judical hater or Nice at the accident, had he/she been there he/she would know both vehicles were totaled so leaving the scene as Judical hater claims would be impossible. We came up on the accident before any EMS,VFD, or Police were there and the Brown boy was attempting to help the persons in both vehicles. I don't know who was at fault as the vehicles were in their own lanes but I do know had the Brown boy not been there to warn and stop two cars that came sliding up to the accident the scene would have been far worse. My wife was close enough to hear the Brown boy tell the officer that he was driving, so sorry Judical hater and numerous people were around when one of the DPS officers asked another if he was done with the Brown boy. The answer was clearly yes as a officer walked him away from the scene. Sorry Nice, his parents were called to the scene by other who came up on the accident, so he did not run home to them. I am deeply sorry for the families loss, you are in our prayers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Jerry Springer Show 1 hr Married to the Mob 18
Holbert ranting about the Bank Tower!!! 1 hr methnkslikebill 26
shooting the gorilla 2 hr Bo Knows 42
I Heard a Restraining Order Has Been Filed 2 hr Today is the day 29
Paris lakes leasing 3 hr 3FacesofEve 25
Attention OOTB Steve 4 hr Really 87
Trump the tax cheat 4 hr Patriot 13
Article on Topix Lawsuits 11 hr Today is the day 251
More from around the web

Personal Finance