man killed in crash on dam

man killed in crash on dam

Posted in the Paris Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sosad

United States

#1 Mar 23, 2013
very sad
Judical hater

United States

#2 Mar 23, 2013
What dam & who
hunter

Gainesville, TX

#3 Mar 23, 2013
me and my wife seen the after math of it from the over pass by power house gym looked very bad god bless the man
sosad

United States

#4 Mar 23, 2013
His name was Taylor
sosad

United States

#5 Mar 23, 2013
it happend on the dam at pat mayse lake
Judical hater

United States

#6 Mar 23, 2013
Was he from that community cause I might know who he was ive lived on that lake all my life
another mother

Paris, TX

#7 Mar 23, 2013
are we talking about two different accidents?
hey

Sulphur, OK

#8 Mar 23, 2013
taylor who? i heard it was a drunk driver
Who

Paris, TX

#9 Mar 23, 2013
Does anyone know the color of the vehicle?!!!!
Judical hater

United States

#10 Mar 23, 2013
Hunter seen the vehicial on a roll back on the loop maybe he can shed sum info on what kind & color
Judical hater

United States

#11 Mar 23, 2013
sosad wrote:
His name was Taylor
did it happen today
Jenn

United States

#12 Mar 23, 2013
Anyone know about the people in the accident by powerhouse gym
Worker

Lithonia, GA

#13 Mar 23, 2013
There was 2 wrecks tonight? Anybody know what kind of vehicles?
Closed

Paris, TX

#14 Mar 23, 2013
Paris News has story of wreck on loop. Not the same as the one with fatality. It was not on the Dam, it was on that FM road that goes to Arthur City from Chicota.
me

Rockwall, TX

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Closed wrote:
Paris News has story of wreck on loop. Not the same as the one with fatality. It was not on the Dam, it was on that FM road that goes to Arthur City from Chicota.
So who is it???
It is SAD

Arlington, TX

#16 Mar 23, 2013
The wreck with the fatality was out on FM 197.Heard it on the scanner around 11:00 p.m.Friday night. Truck pulling a motorcycle was turning around and was hit by the other vehicle, which burst into flames. Still trying to find out the name. Good old Paris News doesn't say anything about it. Unbelievable!! Prayers for the family for the loss of their loved one!
eyeswideopen

United States

#17 Mar 24, 2013
His name was Taylor Barker!
Orielys shopper

United States

#18 Mar 24, 2013
hunter wrote:
me and my wife seen the after math of it from the over pass by power house gym looked very bad god bless the man
Thankful no one was killed in that accident on the loop. It was a mess that's for sure!
Condolences

Paris, TX

#19 Mar 24, 2013
I am so sorry for the family's loss.
me

Rockwall, TX

#20 Mar 24, 2013
It is SAD wrote:
The wreck with the fatality was out on FM 197.Heard it on the scanner around 11:00 p.m.Friday night. Truck pulling a motorcycle was turning around and was hit by the other vehicle, which burst into flames. Still trying to find out the name. Good old Paris News doesn't say anything about it. Unbelievable!! Prayers for the family for the loss of their loved one!
NO THE TRUTH IS; I heard that the motorcycle FELL OFF OFTHE trailer for some reason... And it hit the persons truck THEN" caught on fire...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paris Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Parking Lot across from Chilangos 1 hr Big Dawg 40
Asking about stalking (Sep '11) 5 hr Grisham 168
Stalking information (Mar '13) 6 hr Grisham 28
Cyber Stalking (Aug '10) 6 hr Grisham 14
Deport mayor 10 hr Vote Bell 264
Men only 11 hr Lifer 174
Code Enforcement in Paris Texas (Aug '10) 16 hr Gwlynda 18

Paris Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Paris Mortgages